Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch out en femme

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing the pictures and adventure. I love to see the two of you having fun together, it makes me feel so good.

Melissa

Angel, Marla conratuletions. thank you for the wonderful pictures with 2 wonderful smiling faces.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar

Thank you all

Gosh, thank you all so much for your encouragement. It makes us feel like we're poster children or something ...but in such a nice way

As you all know, and some have mentioned, I am so very, very lucky to have Marla at my side when I go out. She is extremely supportive and very encouraging, and to be honest she finds it great fun to be out as "two girls"

If you really mean it, and I guess you do, otherwise you wouldn't say so, Marla and I would love to keep posting about stuff we do and places we go, and of course, where possible we'll take pictures. Incidentally, if you were wondering about the lack of pics on my laser hair removal thread it's because despite Marla asking the nurse politely, she still said no

Each time I go out, it gets easier and easier. I really do feel so happy about being a crossdresser in this world. I've never had anything ever go bad. I guess one day it might happen (whatever it might be) and when it does I'll try to remember to keep it in perspective and remember all those happy times of acceptance or people being totally oblivious.

Hugs to you all
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-18-2006 at 09:35 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Just another couple of gals out for lunch

Angel,
    You have such a natural look that it is no wonder to me that you can go almost anywhere en femme. You two make such a wonderful couple that it is nice to see you out and about together. Love the stories of your outings, and the photos are great! Looking forward to your further duo adventures.

Lauren

Way to go girls, having met you both it comes as no surprise that Angel is continuing her development under Marla's watchful eye....you make a cute pair and those pictures are fabulous. Well done!

out!

Oh Angel! You were so relaxing at the restaurant....
    and so LADYLIKE!
    compliments
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG View Post
    Now about our waiter, Anatoly. He was big, young, and tough-looking -- not the type that you would expect to be overly accepting towards crossdressers. I don’t think he knew. But then again…who can say?
    It can be very surreal in those situations when you can't tell whether you're passing, or if the other person is simply polite & mature enough to let you pass, so to speak. Either way, I like it.

Of course, Anatoly may have been a TG admirer, or even TG himself. After all, a lot of TG guys do put up a macho exterior in guy mode. Check out the pics on the following page, especially the top two in the left side column.

http://www.laceyleigh.com/Myth.html

What courage these people have, to post both femme & guy pics together!

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Fantastic girls - just fantastic!!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Breanne View Post
    Ah, Angel, you make so jealous on two counts, first that you would do something like that, and second that you have another angel in Marla to help you!
    Wonderful story, thanks.
    Their stories are so inspiring though, that I can't get very jealous of them. It's nice that we get to share the fun through these stories.

Any woman that tolerates a CDing husband an angel, but I think Marla is extra special, maybe an archangel or even a demi-god.

Robin
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 08-19-2006 at 07:29 AM. Reason: typo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]You girls looked great, to get out in the daylight on a Sunday at a crowded buffet shows a level of comfort of how you present yourself. Always pleased to see the great things in peoples live posted here, for we are always dealing with the trouble we encounter with our “mixed up” lives we live. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Woot! Glad to hear about another successful outing (and another successful stratagem on Marla's part )!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    I always look forward to hearing of your adventures and seeing your happy faces when out and about together!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG