Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever laid in bed and thought

Have you ever laid in bed and thought

Wouldn't it be so cool to pick up a pretty bra that belonged to some GG and put it on. When you had it completely on you transformed into the GG who owned it. As long as you keep it on you would stay that way. I've laid awake alot and thought this very thing.

So am I alone or has anyone else thought this way?

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Ouch, warn me ahead of time so I can hide all my bras!

LOL, If Trudi got one of my bras and this happened, she'd look like Twiggy with Dolly Parton cleavage. Gravity would not be her friend.

your not going to have any of my bras hang on I'm not a real GG, thats good my bras is safe
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Ooooh! Magic Bras!

Gawd, yes! Every time I put something "borrowed" on as a kid I'd wish for a magical "becoming". You mean not everyone has these memories? Guess we're just a bit more Trans than some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always wished I could become a girl. I've never wished to become some other GG, or take the place of one, however, out of respect for these persons.

But I did wish to become a girl all the time when I was a kid. I would dream up all magical/technological/mystical ways to achieve this goal of easily and efficiently turning into a genetic female. As I grew up, I tried to make this as logical and consistant with my knowledge of science as possible... I even considered entering university to study microbiology and genetics at some point.

I wanted to develop a retrovirus that would slowly turn me or anyone else that needed it into a female after a simple injection. I quickly realised, however, that my chances of success were small, and that nobody would ever pay me or help me to lead such research... And there was also the minor issue of keeping that virus from turning into an epidemic.

Now I'm done wishing. I'm doing the best I can to become the woman I always wanted to be.
    Last edited by Nyx; 08-18-2006 at 06:02 PM.

Being "the girl"

Actually, I was the "girl" Bren, didn't have to fantasize really and Yes!, it was nice. Ericka Kay

I have often lay in bed dreaming up all sorts of devices that could transform me into a beutifull woman for the rest of the day , kind of like cinderlla , if only there was such a device or even a fairy godmother out there, there would be a lot of very happy women on this site right now. Brenda if i had a magic bra i would let you ues it , but Iam sure you make yourself into a beutifull women without one even if its only a lovely daydream. Keep those lovely daydreams comming , you can be anyone in your mind. hugs and kisses Carlly

If that is the case , i want a bra from every GG here. Life would be good.

I always lay in bed and think, but not that one yet.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Red face You can have that.

There is a web site called Warpmymind.com It's a hypnosis site and has many free downloads. There are files that will cause hormone changes, breast growth, sissification, all sorts of fun. They have files that will let you dream that you are female. etc. check it out.
    PaigeT

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeT View Post
    There is a web site called Warpmymind.com It's a hypnosis site and has many free downloads. There are files that will cause hormone changes, breast growth, sissification, all sorts of fun. They have files that will let you dream that you are female. etc. check it out.
    PaigeT
    Pretty funny stuff there! Downloaded a few; they call some "curses". Well, the "curse" I listened to is supposed to cause total feminization including complete physical transformation. The old childhood fantasy! Ooooh! If that's the curse the good ones must make you rich too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member

dreams

Yes, I wasted untold hours on this fantasy as a child.

Now that I am an adult, I have to deal with reality. I am no longer wasting any time on fantasy. I now work actively toward making this as real as I possibly can in the time I have left.

If only I had been able to face reality long ago I would be so much further toward my dreams by now.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 08-19-2006 at 11:45 PM.

Read that one somewhere - liked it

I have often had dreams about walking through a doorway and being a girl on the otherside. These started when I was young and continued for years.
    Janice Ailene:

i would have to put on Brittany Spears bra...
    She is so pretty...

Shergirly

is in her vest
    funnily enough....no. My imagination must be too limited
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Nope!! Never had that one before......had the taking it off the GG and wearing it!! But not becoming her!! Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I used to have that fantasy, but rather than turning into the GG that owned it, I would turn into the woman I pictured myself being. Now a days though I just get dressed as the woman I want to be instead of fantasizing about it.

Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    I wanted to develop a retrovirus that would slowly turn me or anyone else that needed it into a female after a simple injection.
    You could maybe do this with Nano Technology, but it's not likely to happen till way in the future if ever...

Kim

Also into Sci-Fi...

na.... I wouln't dare put something from someone else on.. Espcially a bra.. Not to much into them.....

Miss Thangz

When you find it let me know, i will make tha sacrific to test it for everyone.
    Of coarse, which one of us would not want to be a beauty.

When I borrowed items I was always magically transformed into that lady. It's always good that there is no mirror close by! Now when I buy a bra, I become the model on the little tag.....

Nope never thought that... I'm normally too tired to think anything.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Bredalee, the world is your oyster u can do anything if u set your mind to it! just go with gurl it will all work itself out, be beautiful feel free to express yourself u only live once! so go with it gurl!

not had this thought before - but now you mention it I just might slip into bed tonight......
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.