Thread: Kelvin Clien Panties!!

Kelvin Clien Panties!!

I went shoping in a lingerie shop ...for my girlfriend ,Im still a bit shy .This very kind old lady, was more than happy to show me what would make a great gift.I saw the most wonderful Kelvin Clien panties,string bikini style,the most delicate shiny seethu fabric in white yellow, black and pink.I just had to buy them all,they were not cheap ,but being a girl means having pretty things,and these panties are the most feminnine panties i have worn.

Amelie
    Good for you Ballet. The desire for nice fem clothes soon outweighs the fear of buying them.
    Amelie

It's a girl thing, you can never have too much lingerie, you can never have too many shoes, you can never have too many bras....guys have Home Depot, Girls have Victoria's Secret. welcome, wenda.

a new place to shop. Oh Joy

I havent tried Victorias Secret. I'll have to try it next. Shop, Shop, Shop. LOL wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Platinum Member

shopping bug

Quote Originally Posted by ballet
    I went shoping in a lingerie shop ...for my girlfriend ,Im still a bit shy .This very kind old lady, was more than happy to show me what would make a great gift.I saw the most wonderful Kelvin Clien panties,string bikini style,the most delicate shiny seethu fabric in white yellow, black and pink.I just had to buy them all,they were not cheap ,but being a girl means having pretty things,and these panties are the most feminnine panties i have worn.

you have been bitten by the shopping bug no cure can't be stopped now just hold on and bring cards with you ..........

When i went shoping for the first time,Im sure the lady knew that the panties I was buying were for me.She spent so long showing me the styles and asking me what i liked.She even asked me if I wanted to feel the silky fabric on one pair of panties ,with a kind smile on her face.

I wouldn't dare go into a shop. I need an imaginary girlfriend! (checks Tristens links page.)

Reddy4U

Pretty panties

When I buy panties I just ask a clerk for help. I tell I hewr am buying a gift for my wife or girlfriend and would she assist me in picking something out. That way you don't have to worry about them talking behind your back.

After you break the ice they are always very accommodating. At that point the will show you the most sexy stuff.

I have to shop good will, or fat girl shops, Victoria Secrute is just a dream of mine This week has been fun though, nobody asak any questions nor gives mw a second look while I spent hours in the ladys stores. Can't hardly wait for next christmas.
    all you girls have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Rikki

I think it is better if you shop in a small lingerie store, rather than a department store.The girls serving you seem much more helpful,and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    I wouldn't dare go into a shop. I need an imaginary girlfriend! (checks Tristens links page.)
    Its easy just make up something.
    first time I went up the the Rx counter with basket full of cosmetics, I asked about the return policy just in case i did not get the right stuff from my daughter's list. (I have two boys) and I used my list so I would not forget anything that I wanted.

wife's birthday,

I got a raise today and wanted to by something nice to celebrate with, I never did say who they were for!

Wife works next door to where we live so she walks and I do all of the running around.

Pick one.

I have also made fake calls on my cell phone while I was looking at all of the make up trying to decide what to buy myself.
    Hi hun
    What brand of cover?
    what kind?
    what color?

Just have fun with it. I got off of the phone and said to the lady standing next to me that the hardest thing to deal with was a daughter with a zit on here nose and a date to go to the movies - isn't it dark in the movies? we had a good laugh.

I find it easiest to just take my purchases to the counter and not make a big deal about them at all. Just be cool and act like you're just another customer making a transaction, which is what you are! Chances are, the cashier isn't even paying attention.
    Worse thing that can happen is that you'll be scrutinized a little bit by someone you'll probably never see again.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddy4U
    I tell I hewr am buying a gift for my wife or girlfriend and would she assist me in picking something out. That way you don't have to worry about them talking behind your back.
    I kind of like it when the clerks in the lingerie department are talking behind my back. Then at the checkout counter they give you that look and little smile as they know the panties are your size I just smile right back

It gives me a little thrill everytime

Once I bought a couple blouses off the clearence rack in Mervyn's. The girl at the counter was going on and on about how cute they were as she was folding them. One was a ruffly bell sleaved blouse with a blue floral print on it, as she held it up to start folding it she smiled and said "You are going to look great in this".

For years growing up i used to wear my sisters panties every chance I got ,not just to be kinky but it made me feel right if you know what I mean.The first time I went shoping and picked out some little silky panties of my very own ,was a very special time for me ,and trying them on when i got home was just wonderful I would like to buy some stockings and suspenders next,I have only tried them on once, and the whole procedure of pulling up the silk stockings and clipping on the belts, made me feel so feminine.........i cant wait for my own

I used to be scared of buying my own things, but got over it. Now, if, which is very rare, a clerk comments or asks if they are for me, I just tell them the truth. If they make a comment, then they know. So there's no need to lie. Besides, if I lie I get red (not read) and they'll know I lied.

So, help your fellow sisters out, as well as yourself and tell the truth! It gets easier when you do, believe me. When clerks feel respected by being told the truth they are more helpful.

Stepping of my soap box now
    DonnaT

Thats so cool donna,and you are so brave.But I for one am to shy to tell all,even i I would like to

My first Purchase!

I went to the Salvation Army store for my first purchases and I was SO nervous. It was an experiment because I thought I would be gernally a medium / 8. I was thinking that I could just order some more clothes online once I knew what would fit me. I went in, and I was really nervous... I went around the outside of the store once, but I didn't have much time to procrastinate, so I went into the pants section, found two pair of nice pants and went (moment of truth) to the cashier's stand...

*gasp*

(Ok, breath)

I put the pants on the desk...

the cashier never event batted an eye.

I went back in a few weeks later and bought a flowery size 8 dress (too light to wear in the winter, but really cute).

Just another customer doing whatever he does. Never even notices!

Megan Renee
    --,--`--@

Yes, amazing how easy it is, isn't it Megan? All those years of worry and embarrassment over nothing at all.
    Way to go!
    Sharon
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe