Thread: Company picnic

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar

Company picnic

This wasn't "exciting" while it was happening, but perhaps it will be encouraging to some:

Yesterday was our company picnic, on the grounds of the building. I went out about 20 minutes into it, and stayed about 45 minutes, including sitting on the grass talking to people nearby..

The entire time I was there, I was wearing new low-hipped womens' jeans (first time I've worn womens' jeans); I was also wearing noticably patterned thigh-highs (not particularily visible beneath the jeans). Oh yes, french-cut black panties underneath, but those weren't visible. I was wearing a mens' polo shirt -- but underneath the shirt, I was wearing a black bandeau bra (think of a tight elastic tube-top) over-top of my size 4 foam forms.

The bulge of the forms was visible in some poses, if you knew what you were looking at (and would have been noticable if I had thrust my chest forward, which I did not do.) I did not have to cover-up the bulges at all, or sit hunched or anything like that.

All in all, it was one of those times where if you act like everything is completely normal, then no-one will notice a thing.

So yes, I cross-dressed at work, within touching distance of other people talking directly to me and who had more than 1/2 an hour to notice, but as best I can tell, nothing was noticed.

By the way, my wife saw me in the womens' jeans that morning and didn't say anything, but several times that evening and today, she has complemented me on how nice the jeans look. She doesn't appear to have noticed that they are womens' jeans.

She has also complemented the yellow womens' pants that I bought not long before and have worn several times (including several days to work). But she really likes the jeans.

good job but be careful doing that at work.....

another point: she complimented you on jeans which are low cut and noticed ur polish on your nails too? she knows. my mom did the same thing before we talked about it a cpl years ago... she knows and if she's complimenting she's semi if not fully accepting....
    [SIZE="4"]Body of a man, mind of a woman...strength and intelligence...not good enough though[/SIZE]

*~Girl At Heart~*

wasn't you hot with all those clothes on
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Oh yes, she knows they are girl's jeans and she likes them. You are a lucky girl! The people at work probably know too. Cool!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesah View Post
    Oh yes, she knows they are girl's jeans and she likes them. You are a lucky girl! The people at work probably know too. Cool!
    They aren't "girly" jeans, and low-cut jeans are in style for men as well, so I doubt anyone noticed. I know that when I look at them, it isn't obvious to me whether they are mens' or womens'. About the only difference I see is that they have shallower pockets than I'm accustomed to.