Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will Santa Bring?

What will Santa Bring?

Who of you are expecting a girlish gift from the wife or SO for Christmas? I usually get something from my wife. Not much, but usually something.

Still Learning

The Gift

Well Susan, I am expecting the long awaited victorian dress with the puffy sleeves and ruffled front "v" open top from the wife.

She indicated that the dress part will be "above the knee" ( I gotta see this) ( and this is starting to get a bit exiting),

However, I am wondering how the h....she is going to aquire this magnificient piece of equipment.

I will be looking under the tree with great anticipation.

Me
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Platinum Member
    my wife dosen't know abought wendy (i think she has at least a clue) so wendy will proubly do as she usaly does while out shopping for everyone she will pick up what ever catches her eye...........

Smile

My wife also does not know about Misty, so I too have to purchase whatever catches my fancy

Wife knows but I know that there won't be, even though I have "hinted" about it.

Maybe this

Hopefully this, what shes wearing not her.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette
    Attached Images Attached Images
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

She gave me some nice nail polish last year. Stuck it in the bottom of the xmas stocking, and when I dumped it out there it was for all to see. Luckily the kids were more interested in their stuff than mine.
    DonnaT

Girls have more fun!!
    Since I am Santa to my family, Santa will pick Rachel up for Christmas but it won't be under the tree. Some people are fortunate and have an SO that understands. I would be thrilled if I found that my SO had given me a feminine gift....won't happen though.

Hugs
    Rachel Elizabeth

My girlfriend is getting me fake breasts and a lycra cat disguise , i am so thrilled i cant wait till christmas especially for the cat outfit ,wanted one for a long time
    Ariel Pinklover

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    Who of you are expecting a girlish gift from the wife or SO for Christmas? I usually get something from my wife. Not much, but usually something.
    Probably will. My wife finds Dina so easy to buy for. Although she may give it to me in private.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My wife and I had started a tradition of getting each other a "kinky" gift when we got married. So every birthday, X-mas, Anniversary, etc we'd give each other our normal gifts in public, but save the fun ones for the bedroom. Well shopping for me tended to be easy for my wife, get a girly thing and I'm happy And the girl knows how to shop, one of the first things she got me was a pair of 5" ankle strapped pumps, god I love em, can't walk in em for anything, but still love them.

This year the gifts are few and far between, my wife has been out of work since September, so things are a little tight to get anything fun right now, but you can bet as soon as we are back on our feet I'll be asking for something sexy
    Krissi

Hiya Girlz

~Tammy~ is taking me xmas shopping next week for my pressie I'll take a pic of it cus its just so mmmmMMMmmmm....

I have yet to buy hers and she hasn't dropped any hints either, so I guess i'll just buy her something velvety

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    if santa is reading this if nouthing is undre my tree this year ...............that would be ok if you could ......well bring to our sisters in trouble or conflict the true happness thay so despertly seek and need that would bring me so mutch joy.......................
    so santa if you could do that .......you can skip me this year .....................

I told my GG best friend last month about my CDing, she said she wished she had told me sooner as it would have made Xmas shopping a whole lot easier for me!

DanaJ

I used to get underwear a dress or just make up. As long as it waas pretty I didn't mind - it was just the thought. My wife has taken a backward step in the last few months so for the first time in 10 years I am expecting nothing - so have had to treat myself when out Christmas shopping
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    if santa is reading this if nouthing is undre my tree this year ...............that would be ok if you could ......well bring to our sisters in trouble or conflict the true happness thay so despertly seek and need that would bring me so mutch joy.......................
    so santa if you could do that .......you can skip me this year .....................
    Wendy, that showes the real Christmas spirit, well said.

I had a real Dickens moment reading that.

JJ

Christmas Wishes

I don't expect anything girly from my wife this year. Still too soon. I'd love ANYTHING! She has a great sense of style, so anything she'd choose would be great. But, I'm so easy to buy for!

Platinum Member

tis the season

Quote Originally Posted by Julie J
    Wendy, that showes the real Christmas spirit, well said.

I had a real Dickens moment reading that.

JJ
    julie i can buy what ever i want ....the only thing that can't be bought is what some of our sisters need the most

I am wishing my mom would just surprise me that she knows and hide something for me in the bottom of a box, but what wishful thinking that is. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

Looks to be about a 50-50 mix. I'm hoping for something really sexy, and if I drop the right hint at the right time, it ought to appear.

Marlene, I'll be waiting to see you in that Victorian dress. I didn't know they came knee-length. Anything with you in it will look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgette
    Hopefully this, what shes wearing not her.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette
    Actually, Santa can bring her.

Of all the things that I could wish to have Santa bring me for Christmas this year I think that Wendy has hit on the one thing that would make me the happiest. Just to see more of our sisters happy at home would be the greatest gift that I could get.

I ahve been fortunate in that my wife has been very supportive and accepting of anna, and the changes that I am going through right now. I only wish more wives could be more like her and not so resistive to the fact that we are who we are and just because we dress different than other men doesn't mean that we are different from the person that they "said" that they loved.

I can only hope that God, in his infinate wisdom and mercy can find a way to bring a little bit of peace and love to the hearts of those we love the most.

huggs
    anna.
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Still Learning

Knee High

Thank you Susan:

I did'nt either know they came knee high, but apparently they can be modified to suit.

Love
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Fingers Crossed :)

I found a picture of what is on my wish list for Christmas.... *nudges ~Tammy~* Hopefully I've been a good girl this year

Tamara x
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 10-27-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Post I guess I'm a little subdued

My wife picked me up a Coach purse at a second hand store. It has a natural leather finish and was a little soiled. Ok, I know there are knockoffs but this has the Coach logo, info about the leather and serial number. I don't care if it is a knockoff. I have a pair of open toe 4" mules it matches perfectly. Well 15 minutes and a little saddle soap and it is as good as new. In fact so new looking she wanted it back to put on eBay. Of course I still have it.

Donna Louise

P.S. Like she will let me out of the house with it anyway.
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations