Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little scared!!!!

Cheerleading For You. Amber_8281's Avatar

Unhappy A little scared!!!!

I am a little scared about telling people that I CD. Because I know that I am around people on here that do it all the time. But I am still shy about talking about it. I guess I am only 19 and I guess I am afraid of not being accepted on here or just ignored because of my age or something.
    Last edited by Amber_8281; 08-21-2006 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Spelling Corrections.......

This is probably the place you have to fear rejection the least. Everyone is very accepting. And I am only 20 myself.

No reason to be at ALL scared here. Myself, I am a little JEALOUS. ah...to be 20 again and just starting the adventure of dressing!!

Let it all out... we're all friends (sisters?) here.

You're among friends

Not to worry...you are among friends and will not be rejected due to your age or for any other reason. It's also okay to be scared. Heck, I'm 45 and just now have started contacting and conversing with other crossdressers and it scares the heck out of me. Relax.

Red face

Well I am still a little iffy about it. I just need to get use to being ably to express this side of me.

I know how you feel. I just joined here about a week ago, so I feel the exact same way as you.

Smile

Well that make me fell a little better knowing that I am not the only scared about this. Thanks

Welcome to both of you young ladies.

Please dont let your ages get in the way of contributing. So many of us are older and we really do need the perspective of young people and cultural changes. You two can be the catalyst for some great discussions, all you have to do is jump in.

You also have the advantage of thousands of older sisters who can help you avoid some of the pitfalls we went through.

So DONT BE SHY!

and welcome again

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I really never look at like that. I guess we could make changes in our genertion.

good point real good point.

GypsyKaren
    Hi Amber

Never feel that you won't be accepted or will be ignored here, you have just as much to contribute as anyone. And don't worry about your age, even us old broads were 19 once, and you're a lot further along than I was at your age.

Karen

Welcome! This is a safe harbour. Unless you remind people, no one knows or really cares about your age. You can ask any question, offer any suggestion, or tell any story, as long as they don't impose on anyone elses's space here. This is the best community to learn about our common interests. Glad to have you here!

I know the feeling. I live with my parents and it's very restrictive.

Yup, me too Regina. I know the feeling. Can't wait to be done college an be out on my own.

It sucks. I just had to purge a few weeks ago because my Dad is cleaning out the basement, and the container where my stuff was was probably going to get cleaned out.

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Wink

Hiya Amber

I think most will agree with me regarding crossdressing, for most it's to do with personality more than a fetish or hobby... So I guess it cuts into your innermost feelings of the essence of who you are, and on that grounds you should dress and not feel the slightest bit guilty about it. Though, I do admit society though fairly tollerant now, still contains it small minds too.. the best way to dress out and about if thats what you want to do... is to go out dressed where there are many people and in the daytime.. You would have thought this time to be the worst time lol, though with everyone around, the last thing they would be doing is looking at you, they would be busy with their everyday lives and where to shop for the next bargain lol. It's then things are there safest, as no one no matter how big mouthed won't want to show themselves up, in case they are wrong about you lol, as who would be the fool then if they were wrong... bottom line, is to dress and act confident, do not overdo the make up.. and not too much jewellry and you'll do ok...

Hope this helps

All the best

Melissa

Banned Read only
    Fortune favors the bold, and most of the bold people I know are scared, they are just very good at hiding it. The sooner you begin to live your life the way you want, the fewer people you lose, the less regret you have latter.

Smile

Well I am good at Hiding the fact that I Crossdress at home. And I am scared but from what I have read, I have a new prespecive on life and I guess I will take it to the next step. And not get caught. I guess the fact that I can express my girlish side brings up a whole new set of promblem and questions. This being one of them. I never really have went full scale in my crossdressing but shaving will pull my look in my cheereading skirt together. I love that skirt it is so conforble. But it makes my butt look big. O-well.

Thanks For the moral boost.

Love lots

Amber

You don't have to tell anybody you are a CD.

Just buy femme clothes, call them yours and then all you are doing is wearing your clothes. Nothing CD about wearing your own clothes.

Feeling afraid

to Angelfire and Amber,

Welcome to the family girls, you two guys have alot of sisters here. Back when I was your age there was no computer and I thought that I was the only one that wanted to dress in female clothing. Your input is not only welcome but is also necessary for us older girls to see a younger perspective.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

More young people just like me, im so excited, im only 20 and am glad to see more people my age on here, hopefully this a good sign for the future.....

Jenna
    The best has yet to come....

Now I'm feeling old! Being here at 19 is a real positive thing... For many of us oldies we had to blunder around in the dark on our own for more years than we'd care to remember.

I hope you get to forge some strong friendships with girls your age.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

we know how you feel, just take your time, you know in yourself when the time is right for you.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

You will be ok here and welcome, but be very careful and think long and hard who you tell in the real world outside as once told it cannot be unsaid.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Smile

Yeah, I know, thats why nobody in the outside world knows. For my protection. But maybe one day. But then again maybe not. Only time will tell.

Hi Amber

I remember being 20 and hiding it all.Wish I had the internet then, its nice to be with a group.