Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Shave thy leggs or not to shave thy legs.

ya did it!!! good for you. It might feel strange for a wile but you will get used to it. I felt a little subconcious for a wile but that wore off too. I have worn shorts every were. no one has ever said anything.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I find that hardly anyone notices. Only one person asked me why and I just told her that I prefer the way my legs feel without hair.

My legs are shaved and nobody ever notices. If someone ddoes ask you tell them your legs look better when you wear a skirt. They'll laugh and never believe you.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I just starting shaving mine tonight. I think my razor is going to give out!

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    No one cares if you shave your legs any more, plus the feeling of shaved legs and pantyhose is the best feeling.

Shaving your legs doesn't make you a CD!!!! Lots of people weigth lifting and cyclist shave them. 20 years ago people would of looked at you differently, but now and days.........lots of athletes do it. Make sure you use cream every day and especially after shaving. The "butter" cream sold at walmart or the body shop is excellent. It's like a cream, but much thicker and it comes in lots of different sent. You will find it in cosmetics under the parfum and body lotions. It's in a round container about 2 inches deep. Good luck.

Most people don't pay attention. When I first started shaving my legs, my wife was worried about what people would say more than I was. I've been shaving my legs since 1999 and I don't believe I've had 5 people mention it. On the few occasions when someone has said something, I just tell them .. cuz I like the feeling. No more said. On a side note, from '99 to mid 2001, I worked out of town and stayed in a hotel in one of our states' major city's. In the sauna and pool, I noticed a LOT of guys that stayed there from Europe had shaved legs. They said it was quite common over there. If it's ok for them, it's ok by me. I've just recently started shaving the "pits" and really like the lack of hair there also.

Banned Read only
    I keep mine shaved, with a few exceptions. I let it grow out for a couple weeks before the family reunion, and one other summer event. otherwise, I keep them shaved. I have noticed a lot of men don't seem to have much hair on their legs. Hmmm.

My legs are always shaved and i shave all body hair off. Would not it any other way.
    Adrianne.

Gee, after reading all the sage advice from the girls here, I'm off to the tub! Shorts weather is almost over anyway.

I shave my legs and wear pantyhose and womens' shorts in public.Been called
    ma'am twice by women.They had to be focused on my legs don't know why.
    Other than those two occasions,no one has ever said anything to me.