Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Halloween

I can't wait. I'm going out with a girlfriend of mine, and I said I didn't know what I wanted to be.(Of course the whole time I wanted to dress like a girl) I started naming things to be when I said girl, she started cracking up. So I said fine I'll be that, but you'll have to help me. She agreed to do it. It's going to be great.

Does she get to pick your wardrobe? Now THAT could be a blast and perhaps ease her into your little secret. Just a thought.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I love halloween, but I have never gone as a girl. Last halloween a friend of mine went shopping with me for halloween costumes (I was going to make one and was looking for materials), and she said jokingly "You should wear this" And she was holding up a toothfairy costume. It was basically a leotard, tights, a tutu, wings, and a tiara. I was like "Sorry, but I value my dignity very highly." its true. Then she said "I'll even buy it for you." I looked at the price-tag, and it was 50$. I was seriously thinking about it. Then she said she would even pay me 50$ on top of it to wear it. I was now seriously considering it, and willing to put my dignity on the line. However, she added "But you have to wear it to work."

While I would have done it, I booked halloween off work last year. That, and I had already started working on my costume, so I would have wasted a bunch of money on it.

Well, she is taking me shopping, so that should be a whole bunch of fun.

Silver Member

Happy Halloween

You might as well go all out and start picking your outfit out now. It is a night when you can be anything from a French Maid to a Southern Belle. Those are my favorites but maybe even a bride. I think you both will have a night to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    You might as well go all out and start picking your outfit out now. It is a night when you can be anything from a French Maid to a Southern Belle. Those are my favorites but maybe even a bride. I think you both will have a night to remember.
    I don't know what I want to wear yet. Again she is going to be picking the outfit out for me.

I work in a tourist town with alot of colonial re-enacting going on. Matter of fact that's what my day job is. I have halloween off this year, and a good friend is going to dress, but I'm going to dress as a colonial woman. Still have some of my wife's gear from when she was re-enacting. Gonna be a blast! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I've been thinking about it...

I'm actually planning to come out as a transsexual throughout the year... So if I'm not dressing out en-femme full-time by then (fair chance I won't yet be), it's something I could do. But I don't know if I'd want to go for the ordinary girl look, or for my schoolgirl outfit... I would probably go with a typical girl look.

Costume

Dressing like a girl is a given (I guess). The question is, what KIND of girl? Should I wear my action outfit or go really crazy and be some sort of alien gal? Ericka

well you got 3 months to find something .......
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Ellis View Post
    well you got 3 months to find something .......
    Correction, 2 months. That changes the whole game!

Ideal

If you can urge your girlfreind in the direction of trying your best to pass as just an everyday girl instead of a costume it could be a lot of fun. You could even get an extra day out of the deal by telling her you want to see what you will look like before you commit to being out like that and to give you time to choose another outfit. Spend an evening dressing and trying different outfits and getting her opinion then if all looks good and you feel she is open to if you could suggest, Lets leave the house and see if anyone notices me. Who knows how far that might go. If it goes smooth and nobody pays you a lot of attention and depending on how far you want to push it you might make an innocent comment like "I'm hungry, want to get something to eat"
    Who knows

Halloween

When I was 11, my mother dressed me as a girl for a school haloween party. I went as cinderella. It was quite a day for me, both being enthralled with being a girl, and embaressed at the same time after I was, of course, outed and made fun of by the rest of my class.
    It ws oine of those pivotal moments, which shape the rest of your life. At least, it was for me

Whew! Pamela....I love how you think!!

I am also going out dressed as a girl......for halloween. The question is what outfit and I have been looking. I have found some pixies that were cute...but I don't know.

We have a party to go to that awards prises for the best costume or most realistic. last year a guy, dressed as a female Indian lady won first prize.... I think if maybe I place the emphasis on they type rather than the sex, maybe I can enjoy both and try to make it as realistic as possible....??? Hummmm....

I think we are hanging out on friday, so maybe we'd do some shopping then.

Lucky Girl!! Take plenty of photos!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Lucky Girl!! Take plenty of photos!!

Love Karren
    I'll be sure to. ;-)

I can't wait to go shopping with her. It's going to be fun to see what she puts me in. I really hope it's a nice skirt, blouse, black pantyhose, and heels. I also hope to get a dark haired wig, when I dressed back in '04 I bought a blonde one, but I think I look better as a brunette.

My plans right now are to go to the annual West Hollywood Holloween parade, as a spectator. I'll be going en femme, and have already picked my outfit, which includes a garter belt and black, seamed, RHT stockings. Wow, that'll be fun.

Vikki

I am dressing as a girl for halloween for sure. I already "came out" to my mom anyway. So, she knows that i wear womens clothes. But this would be the first time wearing something "feminine" like that because up until this point I have just being wearing womens jeans and tennis shoes. I still plan on wearing the tennis shoes but I want to get a nice, casual sort of dress. It should be quite fun for halloween this year.

I'll be dressing again this year as a female , bought a french maid costume just for it. wife even helped me pick out a real nice one . Peg

If i were to go en femme for halloween, I would either want a french maid outfit, or a schoolgirl outfit. Unfortunately, my form is not very fitting for skimpy outfits

RegineW, You are a lucky girl! Enjoy it, these opportunities seem too rare.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Been out dressed enfem for many Halloweens, one year was a school girl, batgirl, and the funniest year myself and 3 other friends got dressed as bud girls. Years ago they had a ad where advertised ladies drinks half price so we dressed up in house dresses with five o'clock shadows, Hairy legs, wigs and lipstick, we were the 4 ugliest women there at the party but I had the most fun every semi dressed.
    This Halloween I might dress like a hooker......can't do that again did that last Friday Night
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Okay, so I was talking to her about what she wanted to dress me in, and she said: definitely a dress, heels, wig, fake eyelashes, fake nails, lots of makeup, maybe a wrap/shaw, and fishnets.