Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

One year I went as a lesbian, no makeup, boots, jeans and a flannel shirt.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl View Post
    If you can urge your girlfreind in the direction of trying your best to pass as just an everyday girl instead of a costume it could be a lot of fun. You could even get an extra day out of the deal by telling her you want to see what you will look like before you commit to being out like that and to give you time to choose another outfit. Spend an evening dressing and trying different outfits and getting her opinion then if all looks good and you feel she is open to if you could suggest, Lets leave the house and see if anyone notices me. Who knows how far that might go. If it goes smooth and nobody pays you a lot of attention and depending on how far you want to push it you might make an innocent comment like "I'm hungry, want to get something to eat"
    Who knows
    Great ideas, Pamela! Doing this would make my Halloween incredible; I'm going to try some of this--if I can just get my wife to suggest costumes for the big night!
    warmly, Linnea

Costume?

Okay, think I've decided to go as a PG Mom (don't worry, I'm not gonna kick THAT "dead horse"). Anyway, this is probably the only time I could get away with a look like that. Ericka Kay

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    oh!!! wish I could do that... the idea of halloween is always fun, but somehow we never get invitations for those costume parties... our friends are sooooo boring... I'll try harder this year to have a real invitation to one of those fun evenings.... I'd wear that ****ty look I fancy so much....
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

last year

i went as a ballerina, i love my tutus. i wore a lemon yellow satin tutu complete with white tights, slippers and a tiara. this year? who knows? too early to decide yet. missy

Lucky Girl

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaW View Post
    Okay, so I was talking to her about what she wanted to dress me in, and she said: definitely a dress, heels, wig, fake eyelashes, fake nails, lots of makeup, maybe a wrap/shaw, and fishnets.
    It sounds like you're getting the full meal deal,congrats!

Darley Dee

Dont know whether to go as

Option 1. Sexy Schoolgirl http://www.loverslane.com/School+Gir...ProductDetails

Option 2. Nurse http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDe...s&ccatid=nurse

I am also looking forward to halloween this year, I have my clothes all picked out

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post
    oh!!! wish I could do that... the idea of halloween is always fun, but somehow we never get invitations for those costume parties... our friends are sooooo boring... I'll try harder this year to have a real invitation to one of those fun evenings.... I'd wear that ****ty look I fancy so much....
    You don't have to wait for an invatation, many establishments have Halloween parties, have your own party or just go to the mall or the supermarket. Its HALLOWEEN girl, our holiday! Get out and enjoy it.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

batman always

i always dress as batman on haloween i love tights and leotards

I wish

I wish my fiancee would go for something like this. She's convinced though that I'd get found out if I dressed outside (even as a joke)... boooooo

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    I have my costume all set. Its a Bavarian Beergarden waitress outfit. pretty short but really Busty. Cant wait !!!!
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I can't wait for Halloween as well and having fun shocking people at work
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

One of my favorite songs is "Every Day is Halloween" by Ministry. My goal is to make that song a reality.
    Hail Satin!

my favorite outfit to wear for halloween is my schoolgirl outfit. i have 4 different ones i wear but this year im gonna go as a "trashy" schoolgirl with a micromini skirt and my 6" spike heeled knee high boots(my favorites). top it off with crotchless body stocking and my breastforms with a white see thru top and get my fiancee to do my makeup a little more ****tyish. i just hope i dont get arrested lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

timmy

wants me to do a baby girl thing this year. hes into the baby thing, im not. but well see. ive never worn diapers but i love changing his. i guess it could be different. missy

halloween

I'm so jealous of all you girls that get to dress up for halloween..... I would love get all dressed up but alas I know I can't pull off the look I want by myself and I have no one to help me out. Guess I'll just skip it like I have the last few years

If I were able to dress up for halloween, I would be a southern bell,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Halloween is on a Tuesday this year. Do we celebrate it on the Friday before, Saturday before, the Sunday before, on Tuesday or all the above?
    All of the above..
    actually you will probably be better off doing it on the weekend.. There will be more costume parties/contests on the weekend.. The one who will be dressed up mainly on halloween day will probably be the trick or treaters.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I am going to be dressing up on halloween, because one of my friends is having a party that night, and we have class during the day, so we are trying to get as many people to dress up as possible.

Then I am likely dressing up the weekend before or after as one of my other friends is likely going to have a party.

I am not going en femme this year, but I don't really know what I am going as yet. We are trying to get a group of us to go as lemmings, and if that doesn't work I think I'm going as a fallen angel, in which case I will at least be wearing some make-up.

in MY Dreams

Vegas on halloween?

anybody going to vegas for halloween?

VeronicaM

Being in Las Vegas on Halloween must be really cool.

So, I finally got to try the dress on. It fit perfectly. I can't wait until Halloween, only 26 more days.

Banned Read only
    I believe CD's may be stuck in Halloween mode

Sejd
    Here is my take on Halloween. I think too many of us girls maybe don't really know what we want. On one hand, we want the world to accept us as we are, cross dressers, transexuals, etc. On the other, as soon as Halloween comes around, we compromise exactly what we are all about and go strutting our panties with the ten year olds. I just don't get it. I'm probably a scruge, like the one in the Christmas tale. Halloween is the evening where I think we should not be out and about. If we want change in this culture, it has to happen in broad daylight, in the coffee bars, on the streets of our cities, among our friends and not as a lame excuse, I'm sorry, I just don't buy that.
    Still love you all
    Sejd