Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your dressing sexual

I'm in the same boat as Loki, if I don't dress often then yes, it's sexual but, if I've gotten in a routine then I just feel more comfortable while I'm cding.

Ah-May-Lee
    Yes, it's sexual. that's how I attract guys,,with my dressing.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Sexual?

Definitely Sexual! (Big "S")

sexual??

It sure is most of the time.
    "Nothing beats a great pair of legs in chunky high heels"

Very Sexual

When I'm Katrina Maureen I feel that I am so charged with sexual energy that well it's indescribable.

Quote Originally Posted by kayla_cd_va View Post
    Just a question for everyone. I know that me dressing is totally a sexual thing. I only dress in private and in the bedroom and when I'm dressed I want to have sex. With a gg, cd or guy it doesn't matter. Does anyone else consider the crossdressing a sexual thing?

K
    I don't if it is so much sexual as it is arousing,the more femme I try to become the more arousing it is. Yet as the others stated I look forward to dressing as a means to relive stress and just be at peace.
    Luv Darley Dee

Absolutely Yes! Sensual, sexual and beautiful.

im in the "depends on the mood thing"... but usually its very sensual.. and sexual.

X-dressing used to be a purely sexual thing for me when I was younger.

With age it has become more an more a way of life, but it can still become again sexual at times. In the case of a sexual pulsion, I will dress very differently from the way I dress for my life "en femme". I will wear a sexy mini, or a lacy underwear which I reserve just for that sexual activity...

The rest of the time I dress to be as feminine as I can, using classical clothes and confortable underwear, something most lacy underwear aren't...

Eugenie

sexual for me...

it is just sexual for me.

Its a combination of sexual and sensual.
    It was pure sexual arrousal when I first started wearing womens panties.
    After a while, it just felt so sensual knowing that I was wearing womans clothing and trying to feel like a woman. The various types of fabrics rubbing against my body, whether it was satin boyshort panties, silk full slips, and even nylon pantyhose. Every article and type of womens clothing added to the excitement. I guess, it still does, physically and emotionally.

Banned Read only
    When i was younger yes there may have been some sexuality involved. Now i just wish i had the body to match the clothes.

Well, I'm new here and don't want to get into trouble on my first day, but yes, The dressing is so sensual and arousing.

Now, back to the Rules and FAQs.

For me it's definitely a sexual fetish thing. My dressing centers around high heel shoes and boots. I've noticed that when I'm in a relationship with a woman who will indulge my fetish for high heels and foot sex, my desire to dress becomes almost non-existent.

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    The dressing itself isn't sexual, for me, in a sense that I dress whenever I can, not just when I am aroused or want to get aroused. That's not to say I don't fantasize about being a naughty nurse giving an attractive female patient "extra care", etc...

I identify as being mostly feminine, and that does spill over into my sexuality. I think that's the best way to put it.

In my case it is

DEFINITIVELY it is sexual wearing stockings & panties . I really hope it doesnt changes with the time as the most of the other posters says
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 09-07-2006 at 05:41 AM. Reason: too much information

Sexual definitely. At this stage I would almost say its a lingerie fetish, but I know its more than that. Although it could be a combination.

I also hope it never loses its sexual appeal.

A bit of both still; I think holdups/stockings will always be a little sexual - that clinging feeling like a feminine marinade or a moisturizer slowly sinking through the skin and becoming part of you

Yes and no

When i am dressed at home sometimes yes, when i am dressed dressed sexy. Outdoor i am most dressed for passing. Like a lady. Then the feeling is not a sexual feeling. its only a great pleasure beeing a women.

Petra
    Last edited by Petra53; 09-10-2006 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Type mismatch

I realized that my CD'ing was mostly not sexual, when after sex with SO, I redressed femme and not felt quilty or embarrassed at having done so. My under dressing is 24/7, bra, panty, night gowns,hose (when cool), so there are no erotic feelings other than those I would have had dressed drab. As far as I know, my SO goes along with my UD, not because of anything that turns her on, but because she knows how much I like the comfort of the under things.
    This is a great forum because of the none erotic threads.

Like so many, that original sexual thrill has been replaced by a calm sense of well-being. At the same time, I have a few special dresses that keep me feeling sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
    Like so many, that original sexual thrill has been replaced by a calm sense of well-being. At the same time, I have a few special dresses that keep me feeling sexy.
    Lorissa

I agree with you full heartedly. When I was younger it was sexual but now it's to calm me down from a stressful life. The feel and the smell of ladies clothing is very calming to me. It brings back thought of my mother. That elastic smell is very calming.

Alice
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

when i dress in lingerie whether it be underwear or nightwear off course i feel sexual but also comfortable and relaxed and feminine and a warm feeling of satisfaction wells up inside me. when i am fully dresses and with me i love long evening dresses and bridal wear i feel all of the above but really feel like a woman x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

For me, used to be sexual. That was when I was young and very confused.

Not that I am still not confused, but when I started out wearing my sister's panties I didn't know why I was doing it but I did know that it excited me sexually.

That was the situation for some time. But as I grew older I realized that being girlie was not something I was acting out, but I was just being me. I accepted the fact that I was a sissy, a girlie boy or whatever. I was just being me and if that meant wearing panties or even female clothing in pubic, so be it.

Today, at age 51, I wear in public short shorts, girlie tank tops and flip flops because that is what I like to wear. I am definitely not being sexual in public.

Also I do not go around wearing wigs and makeup and dresses and high heels. So I guess by definition I am not a "crossdresser" buy I am girlie. I will wear capris and ladies shoes and female tops in public but I am just being me and not trying to pass as a real woman.

so for me: not sexual!

stevie

I get a charged up feeling when I am dressed. I don't know if it is sexual or not, so I would have to say I feel really great but not sexual.