Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do, I've got 30mins to decide

Awww Kelly,
    I know it could have been worse and I think your wife is very supportive, but I couldn't help but sense your disappointment. Im so sorry, but atleast youve got something very positive to build on. Have a Big HUGG from me.
    BTW youve got a really nice bottom I think you'de really suite something tighter and more tailored but please dont tell your wife I said that, I dont want to cause her any offence.
    Take care
    BEVxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by mistress michelle View Post
    Strange is,nt it .....coming clean and telling youre loved one the truth? Mine says she understands , but just cant get her head round it all totally ...this too has left me feeling somewhat confused and a little down . But , it certainly has me feeling free and totally at ease with myself , as I felt not telling her was untruthful and deceptive . .
    That is also why I told my wife. I love her to bits and didn't want to lie to her. Since telling her it has been a huge weight of my shoulders. I think the 45kilos or so that still sits there is a lot of my own personal hang ups about my crossdressing.

As I said before, I feel very lucky to be in this position, but can't help feeling a bit down about it. I was thinking about it today and it crossed my mind that what bothered me was her saying the purple skirt looked too feminine, when this is exactly what I want. I think it is hard to see how she will progress from that to being more accepting. Maybe she never will be and i'll just have to deal with that, but then again, this time last year I never thought she'd be giving me some of her clothes and giving me tips on leg hair removal. x
    I may be off track with that, but hey... what ya gonna do

[SIZE="1"]"What's the use of two strong legs if you only run away. What's the use two strong arms if you only push and shove. What's the use of two good ears if you cant hear those you love. Tell me which ones are the weak ones, and which ones touch the stars?" Eddi Reader[/SIZE]

lots of love Kelly. X

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Awww Kelly,
    Have a Big HUGG from me.
    BTW youve got a really nice bottom I think you'de really suite something tighter and more tailored but please dont tell your wife I said that, I dont want to cause her any offence.
    Take care
    BEVxxxxx
    Thanks. The bottom is probably due to cycling about 200miles aweek and thanks for the clothes tip.

PS. I might be really dim here but what does BTW mean. I know it's gonna be something really obvious, but if you don't know, then you don't know

[SIZE="1"]"What's the use of two strong legs if you only run away. What's the use two strong arms if you only push and shove. What's the use of two good ears if you cant hear those you love. Tell me which ones are the weak ones, and which ones touch the stars?" Eddi Reader[/SIZE]

lots of love Kelly. X

BTW

By The Way
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I knew it'd be something really obvious

lots of love Kelly. X

Hey your wife is giving half way, why don't you give half, It's a 50/50 marriage...she has already given, by being ok with her hubby wearing womens cloths...so what's the big deal over a dress, besides from what I see you need to cut them in half and go with a shorter style
    Dee Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Dee 1062 View Post
    Hey your wife is giving half way, why don't you give half, It's a 50/50 marriage...she has already given, by being ok with her hubby wearing womens cloths...so what's the big deal over a dress, besides from what I see you need to cut them in half and go with a shorter style

You've obviously missed my point.

Regard to the length. I like my skrts long... Each to their own, it'd be so boring if we were all the same

lots of love Kelly. X

30 minutes

Discard everything, but leave the skirt on. She may be expecting that and then she will do the rest. (experience!!)

30 min.

Just say to her "will I show the dress to see its ok and suits me"

Love,
    Lotte

I think from my experience I would take things very slowly and let her set the boundries. I made the big mistake of going too fast and blew it all. I have now started again but under my SO's boundries

Quote Originally Posted by Lotte L View Post
    Just say to her "will I show the dress to see its ok and suits me"

Love,
    Lotte
    Cheers. That's really the tact that i'm using, and I do value her opinion on what looks good, so if she says it doesn't suit me, and she's the one who's got to look at me the most, then i've got to respect her point. Slowly is the best option. I think, at the time, i'd got so excited and then the "doesn't suit me" comment brought me back down to earth. On reflection, it was a totally fair comment and I over reacted by being down about it. She only said it cos she loves me, and I love her for that.

Thanks for all your comments and advice.

lots of love Kelly. X