Thread: Passin' w/o tryin',new avatar

Passin' w/o tryin',a different new avatar

What a day. I do not dress to try to pass, I mean look at that mug I have. I'm really a cutie huh? Sorry to shock you all, but that's me in the new avatar. Any way, out shopping today in various stores looking like that. As I've been saying, all femme, but not over the top. I'm comfortable this way. I got called Ma'am 3 times , Sir twice , and "Sir, er, Ma'am,Sir" once. I love when they get confused. I don't helped them either, just raise the pich of my voice a bit and whisper thank you. I've even started carrying a clutch purse with me, and I love it! I understand now why GGs carry a handbag. It was a grand day out as Lily. Again, sorry about the shock as to how I look, but the old avatar was, well, old, and I have been asked to show myself, so......... Hope no one's monitor explodes!:heehee LOVE AND XXXX, LILY
    Last edited by Charleen; 08-22-2006 at 09:02 PM.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Hi Lily,

You look fine, sweetie, and we could all learn something from your outlook. "I love when they get confused". Hee hee! I love that. Keep it up!

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Hi Lily, I think alot of us tend to get too overcritical and subjective on ourselves. I think you have a very appealing feminine bone structure characteristic of certain women and a nice complexion. As cd'ers not all of us are perfect (I still struggle to offset my masculine chest with padded panties and the proper size breasts: lots of work). I envy you for your stepping out solo. I never do so on my own without a partner. Take care. Cheri.

Hi Lily,

I've seen females who look more masculine than you, don't sell yourself short.

It's great that you get out in every-day situations dressed as you like, I still don't have the nerve for it. Being 6'5" tall in my bare feet sure stinks!

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. View Post
    Hi Lily,

You look fine, sweetie, and we could all learn something from your outlook. "I love when they get confused". Hee hee! I love that. Keep it up!

Hugs,

Melissa

Like your new avatar

I went out this past weekend and got read from the start. I still had fun and even managed to get a french manicure on my hands and feet, While wearing a skirt with a whole lot of leg hair. Looking forward to fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Hi Lily,

I've seen females who look more masculine than you, don't sell yourself short.

It's great that you get out in every-day situations dressed as you like, I still don't have the nerve for it. Being 6'5" tall in my bare feet sure stinks!

Carol
    I'm 6'1" in my stocking feet. I get some looks, but just glances, not stares. Maybe if I was wearing 4" heels and a dress it would be different, but I ain't going to be doing that any time soon unless I get the chance to go out at night with understanding friends. To all you girls, thanks for the kind words Love and xxxx, Lily

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

girl next door
    You had a grand time, and that's what counts. Good for you. If "they" don't like it, screw 'em!!
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Lily, you look GG to me, you go girl
    Dee Dee

Lily,

It's GREAT to finally see the face attached to the intelligent posts and comments. There's no shock here - actually, your new avatar reminds me of how Joni Mitchell looks nowadays (intense, serene, sagacious) and she's my idea of deadly genius. Contrary to the tidal waves of commercial images, women are not eternal 18-year-old Stepford Wives. Thank heaven for brainy girls. (Look at my profile photo - hell, I ain't even got breasts.) What I'm trying to say, is Lily - you totally rock!

http://musicmoz.org/img/editors/popp...thsidesnow.jpg

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    You had a grand time, and that's what counts. Good for you. If "they" don't like it, screw 'em!!
    My sentiments exactly, Tammi. Ericka Kay

good for you. sounds you had a lot of fun
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Banned Read only
    Lily you look fine to me,I'm one buttfugly man,and I would make one tarrifying beast of a girl if I tried to pass.
    Last edited by Snookums; 09-13-2006 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snookums View Post
    Lily you look fine to me,I'm one buttfugly man,and I would make one tarrifying beast of a girl if I tried to pass.
    If I can get away with it, anyone can!