Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Silicone iInserts

New Silicone iInserts

Hey there!! So I went over to Wallmart at lunch to check out the water inserts that Fozy Lady mentioned yesterday and in the same display were silicone bra inserts!! $16 a pair. So bought a set and some cute casual black flat shoes. Opened the box out in the truck and was kind of disapointed. They looked... well.... Smalish. Lol.... But well made, so after going next door to the art supply store (wore my new shoes too, went well with my dark suit!!) Headed back to work.. And of coarse I always have a pushup bra handy so off to the mensroom. WOW they may look small but damn they do the trick. My breasts completely filled the C cup bra. And when I took both of them together, reversed one and nested them together I got a great cup runith over effect.... And I'm heading back to walmart tomarrow to buy another set!!

So throw that birdseed to the birds!! This beats anything I've seen at wally world in a long time!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Pics, we want Pics.

of me or the inserts..... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Carlacd View Post
    Pics, we want Pics.
    Hehehe. Tommorow I'll post a few but the effect is the same as my 360 profile photo...or the album that starts with cleav.....in my photos.

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-22-2006 at 07:10 PM.

.......My Photos

Question?...

Karen:

Would you mind furnishing us with the name of the inserts and where in the store you found them. I'm interested in some too.

Nothing like "happy boobs" huh? Bet you look even more knockout with these in Karren.

I recently bought what is called "a Shape and Size Bra" at an indoor mall store. I laughed as I went to the counter to buy them. Threw the sales lady right off. She was puzzled as to my intent as to why me, a guy, would buy these. I simply told her Halloween was coming up and laughed again. Actually it was a way of dealing with nervousness. But it came out alright.

The Shape and Size bra is made by Rite Life products. My size fits A-B cup sizes. They have adhesive on the back of them and a clasp in the middle. After you fit the individual small forms on each breast, you then simply pull the forms together and fasten the small clasp in the middle of em. Talk about instant cleavage.

Now I want to also try the inserts like you bought, to push up the flesh towards the top more, to give more boob fullness. Wow, think it will look great.

I paid about $24 for the set, bought it in one of those "gadget" type mall stores where you can buy items you see advertised on tv for sale.

You can also buy these in C and D cup sizes too.

Hope this helps somebody.

Enjoy!

Dandy

Here they are, Dandy...At your local Walmart store

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4195957

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-25-2007 at 07:55 AM.

.......My Photos

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Karren

I have seen these inserts sold at Kohl's too. Just a little info for you girls if there is not a Wallyworld near you.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

So what about the water inserts bra, did they have some and did you buy any, and how much????
    Dee Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Dee 1062 View Post
    So what about the water inserts bra, did they have some and did you buy any, and how much????
    The water inserts were only in A/B and were something like $7.

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Update

Stopped at a different Walmart on the way to work. This morning and they had a full display of Lingerie Solutions products but no silicone inserts. So I bought a set of B/C Water Inserts just to try them....and they seem ok. A water and oil mixture in a cloth covering very much the size of a bra cup with the liquid emulsuon confined to the lower part of the cup. Don't know if they will work with a real lowcut bra or not...but I'll find out!

And I still plan to get another pair of the silicone Inserts...hope they aren't sold out!! That's why I'm not telling you which Walmart store I got them...hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

I have notice these in shops, over here in the uk, priced at £7.99 they look great may get a pair
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

I bought a set from walmart after I got my breast forms. I love them!
    If you have a set of forms you can use them like the package tells you. That will give you an increase in bust size. Now if you use them UNDER your forms it will give you projection ! That is how I wear them most.

Thought I would share that tip with you gals.

Beth

Quote Originally Posted by Beth3 View Post
    I bought a set from walmart after I got my breast forms. I love them!
    If you have a set of forms you can use them like the package tells you. That will give you an increase in bust size. Now if you use them UNDER your forms it will give you projection ! That is how I wear them most.

Thought I would share that tip with you gals.

Beth

Great tip...kind of a form booster. . I typically only wear my forms with regular bras and high cut tops. Mostly I use what I have to create that look with a pushup bra and low cut tops. Adds a bit of realizm...ok a bunch of realizm. Hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Hey karren , I have a set of them too , but they also have a larger version , about twice the size of the ones in the pic you posted , better go back and look harder , you'll be very happy
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jackie View Post
    Hey karren , I have a set of them too , but they also have a larger version , about twice the size of the ones in the pic you posted , better go back and look harder , you'll be very happy
    Jackie
    What a coincidence. I just found them at noon!! Lol. They are larger yet the boxes are the same! Maybe the UPC code is different. Now I'm readt. Forms and inserts for every occasion. Hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

You got to love it when a plan comes together!
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    What a coincidence. I just found them at noon!! Lol. They are larger yet the boxes are the same! Maybe the UPC code is different. Now I'm readt. Forms and inserts for every occasion. Hehehe

Love Karren
    After I posted I did notice that I have the larger ones too. They have a nipple on them as well.

I said it before and at the expense of repeating myself gawd you are one sexy gurl

New Silicone inserts

Today I decided to buy a bra at Belks. I had an appointment to get a new foundation and powder at Merle Norman and I wanted to feel more feminine.
    I was dressed in slacks and blouse.

The SA, Linda, asked if I wanted help and I said I was looking for a push up bra, 38B. Whe she asked what color does my wife want, I said that is my decision since it is for me. She said wonderful and she piched out a beige Maiden Form Extreme underwired bra. May I try it on? "Let me check" She called the manager and it was "OK". I tried it on in the woman's dressing room and told her that I wanted it. "Why don't you look around and see if there is anything else you want. We have some very pretty nighties on sale. " I do want a pair of panties but I'm not sure if I need a 6 or 7, I were 16-18 dress. Take a 7.

I went into the dressing room and put on my beige bra and panty. When I came out I asked if she had inserts and she showed me the water inserts which I bought and then put in. I was thrilled to be walking in the store with
    a small but definte bust.
    Last edited by Jennifer4cd; 08-23-2006 at 08:06 PM.

Thank you....

Hi Karren

Thanks for the photo and links, in response to my earlier question. I am going to pick up some of these too. Great price.

One other tip I picked up from another website...if you don't have money for the inserts...it was suggested you use two shoulder pads under each boob, it really works.

Hugs,

Dandy

Thanks 4 the info karen will have to check it out.
    Geeezz I thought I was the only x-dressing hockey player! Mabey your team could use a speedy playmaker. Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by danielle swenson View Post
    Thanks 4 the info karen will have to check it out.
    Geeezz I thought I was the only x-dressing hockey player! Mabey your team could use a speedy playmaker. Where are you located?
    Hehehe. Nahhh, I know enough crossdressing hockey players to make up a powder puff team.. .

Love Karren

.......My Photos

wanna be
    OK
    So the bottom line is that you put down the full figure enhancers & high tops for these silicone push ups (that come in two sizes) to enhance your own chest to wear with a balconet bra and low cut shirt?? The effect - instant cleavage???
    [SIZE="4"]Gina - Girl[/SIZE]

Inserts

Hi Karr, Er, I was wondering how these thingies hold up down in the mine? You WILL tell us right. Some of us gals work/live under extreme conditions and need to know just how far we can push these babies. Love, Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Ginagirl View Post
    OK
    So the bottom line is that you put down the full figure enhancers & high tops for these silicone push ups (that come in two sizes) to enhance your own chest to wear with a balconet bra and low cut shirt?? The effect - instant cleavage???
    Yeah. Tight pushup bra, pull up and place the inserts in the bra under your breast and release. Check out my 360 profile pic for the end results... http://360.yahoo.com/karrenhutton and the cleavage photo album for some how to pics with a birdseed filled sac. Silicone is so much nicer than birdseed....especially in the spring!! Ever get attacked buy a flock of Rose Breasted Grosbeaks?? Not a pretty sight.. Hehehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Birdseed

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah. Tight pushup bra, pull up and place the inserts in the bra under your breast and release. Check out my 360 profile pic for the end results... http://360.yahoo.com/karrenhutton and the cleavage photo album for some how to pics with a birdseed filled sac. Silicone is so much nicer than birdseed....especially in the spring!! Ever get attacked buy a flock of Rose Breasted Grosbeaks?? Not a pretty sight.. Hehehe

Love Karren
    Yeah, Gotta especially be careful in regard to the "pecking order", right? Ericka Kay