Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ways to get GGs Interested in Us...suggest!

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Wink Ways to get GGs Interested in Us...suggest!

This will be a winner topic for this crossdressing group.

It's common knowledge that a vast majority of us Crossdressing persons are hetrosexual..., though i guess some are not, some maybe any other sexual orientation, though for the sake of this discussion it deals with hetrosexual ability to find or to have true love find them by a GG - Genetic Girl... and what's involved to better the chances and how to educate those women who haven't the slightest bit of an idea about what makes us tick and why!

I haven't covered other sexual orientations or preferences simply because I am hetro and this discussion covers hetro issues only..

If you are otherwise than the above, then maybe you could start a discussion about your preference to better your chances in love...

Summary

Dating GGs
    Gaining SOs
    Having women Date us
    Having GGs Interested in Us
    Educating GGs about Us...
    Etc.......

To better chances of us Crossdressers getting SOs or GGs to relate to us far easier, and start new and more adventurous lives... instead of the discovery of crossdressing ending relationships, or seriously endangering them.. or as bad... and idea's including fresh idea's in where to look for GGs, or for them to meet us... or other ingenious ways to cross over the problem..

I was thinking more like kidnapping!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Meet them when you are dressed, or on boards like this.

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Thumbs up True love found me....

For those who think true love will never come there way, fear not... the world is a huge, huge place... there is someone for everybody.. here i feel sure. I used to think that that wasn't the case... I tried to get involved and tried to date... and it always ended in upset for me... as they would say " oh thanks, i'm flattered that you asked me out... I have to feed a chiwawa or my pet gold fish has departed or the like.... seriously.. I tried all the ways i could think of, including dating agencies, but it ended as normal on a downward ebb...

After a very long time of missfortune and lost opportunities, i realised that the problem wasn't with the women, it was with me.. It was my dressing secret that I knew would have to surface sooner or later in any relationship i had, and the discovery of such a revelation had me in considerable worry, casting a black shadow in my mind over any loving relationship i had. It was that that was pushing me away from sure happiness and a loelly love life... I then realised I had to deal with this matter constructively... rather than feel sorry for myself... though doing that was easy!!!!!

How i overcome this shadow, was by simply being completely honest and upfront to all about my crossdressing, which i achieved in steps from the closest member of family and worked my way out... though evidently some on the outside knew about my dressing before that... a problem i had to face.. another to add to the problem lol, but i overcome that too...

I had to love myself much more than i did, and respect myself more than i did, then also realise I was put on earth as i was to fullfil a role on this mortal coil, which i figure was to help others realise that crossdressing isn't the end of life as you know it, but the start of a new life...

Face the fear, be positive and take constructive steps...

Love yourself and respect yourself, and have a strong self belief too, a strong personal conviction to your life... Remember too, if you can love yourself, you'll know how to love another and also know how to be loved too.

Remember too lifes no rehearsal, so get out there and let the world know you are here, and stop feeling guilty or sorry about who and what you are.... stand up and be counted is what i say...

If i knew back then, what i know now, i would never have let myself suffer such a lonely life.... I would have addressed this issue far sooner...

I utilised a internet website making service and created a webpage all about me with questions about me, along with the answers to women.. to convince them underneath i was still a guy and still interested in the GG ladies... I had a few people contact me as a result, then all went quiet for ages....

Then one day outa the blue came this girl a GG on the internet chat relating to the website i set up, which she had read and was rather interested in me... It was a novalty for the time as I thought she would be a curiouso for a while then vanish like the rest did.... but my god she didn't...

10 nearly 11 months later she's very interested in me still and will hopefully be coming into my life from China to live with me, to enjoy a happy life with me. I know she loves me loads as the proofs all there... believe me... all the signs are perfect... she has spoken to all my family and relatives, and i have spoken through her interpreting to her parents and they are happy about us too... so I feel very happy life will be turning more a life for us and not just for me...after all...

It happened for me... it can happen to others....

all i hope is that things work out right for her to enter my life... as there are formalitys for those abroad coming to the UK...

Regards

Melissa
    Last edited by MelissaAndProudOfIt; 08-22-2006 at 09:50 PM.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    K!
    So, what about GG's trying to find a CD to love?

I'm trying but fricken fruck if I can succeed at it.

*sigh*

Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

I don't know about you but I'm moving to the San Fran Bay area as soon as I get out of school.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Crazy Lady
    I found my wife only after moving to an area where women were more independant from a father figure ideal that many women have for a husband. I asked out over 60 women in Wichita Ks, and went out wth nearly 30 of those women and seriously dating one before I eventually figured out I was not the "Type" of "Man" most midwestern women are interested in. It was only after moving to California to find a wife that I found mine. California had more independant women, and it worked.

I have no clue to finding women that are interested in CDers. I might suggest that women that are not looking for a strong male presence for a husband would be more accepting of the feminine characteristics of a closeted CD.

Dee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie View Post
    I don't know about you but I'm moving to the San Fran Bay area as soon as I get out of school.
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, so there maybe hope afterall!
    I'm becoming a spinster
    *sniff*
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG View Post
    K!

*sigh*

Kew
    Our company was just aquired by a bigger one recently.

who know maybe ill find myself in the bay area.

Two suggestions....

First... make them LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT!
    LYALTNMW. One of my favorite sayings.

Or....Best of friends....with benefits.

Try one of those first.

And for Heavens sake! If they are not bi or les(hope thats ok)
    Let them know...you are not at all interested in men who like men
    or women who like women. (it's this last one that gets you
    every time) It always makes us wonder if you really are 100% hetro.
    Or if you will go ALL ways. Women really just want a faithful partner.

I actually explained this to someone at work. Somehow we got into a discussion about a gay guy who used to work with us, and he was like "I have no problem with gay guys, I just hate the flamouyant ones, like the ones who talk with a lisp, or wear a dress." So I was like "Did you know that most crossdressers are actually straight?"

He was shocked. He was asked "Then why do they crossdress?" so I replied "I guess because they like the feel of the clothes. I don't know. But most ARE straight."

He was still shocked, but its one more person who is educated.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Melissa,

My wife and I found each other via email through a CD forum. At the time I was in southern England and she was in California. I'm a total believer in "love will conquer all and if it's meant to happen....it will." That said, I did have to spend a very long time on my own before fate intervened

As far "getting GGs to like us" is concerned......well obviously you can't make a GG (or anyone else for that matter) do something they don't want to. But IMHO the sorts of women who are likely to be interested in a partner who crossdresses are women who are open, broad-minded, who are interested in alternative lifestyles, and who prefer softer, non macho types of guys. If she likes "a manly man" you've had it!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-23-2006 at 12:21 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

happy to be here

Getting a suitable mate interested

Melissa,

I think I have much in common with Kew. I too am a GG in search of a wonderful CD man. I have never dated a CD before, but remain curious and open to that possibility.

I my way of seeing the world, I think that everyone is searching for a good relationship. Being able to develop a loving relationship that includes respect and trust seems to me to be a universal desire amoung all kinds of different people. No matter what one's personal preferences, lifestyle, gender, socio-economic status, I believe that we all need to feel loved.

That does not however, acknowledge the various challenges people face in their seach for an ideal or suitable mate. From what I have learned in this forum, CD men seem to face considerable challenges in coming to terms with their own identity. It seems to me that anyone who is struggling with self-doubt, fear of rejection, et cetera would also feel less confident about initiating contact with a potential mate. That is perfectly understandable to me.

In my opinion, expressing self-confidence, offering a great smile and maintaining a positive attitude are the most alluring and attractive ways of getting a suitable mate interested. I think that being honest and open is really important as well. Expressing who you are as a person is also a risk well worth taking.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD Jade Dream GG View Post
    And for Heavens sake! If they are not bi or les(hope thats ok)
    Let them know...you are not at all interested in men who like men
    or women who like women. (it's this last one that gets you
    every time) It always makes us wonder if you really are 100% hetro.
    Or if you will go ALL ways. Women really just want a faithful partner.
    What if they *are* les? I wonder if M2F (non-TS) CDs have a chance

I have tried the internet, and I have meet GG's who are thousands miles away, including a few in the phillipines. It seems a lot of phillipine women are interested in CD's. Even the two GG's in the thread are miles away. I which they could be closer. Does anyone know someone near Vancouver, BC.

Jennifer

I've heard this before!
    CD's are wannabe lesb****s! However, they like GG's.

Then why are they not searching for like-minded CD les*****s!
    What is the importance of being a lesbian? There I said it.

CD Girl on GG girl but with the parts God gave us? What's the
    biggest difference? Aside from the obvious procreational hole?

If you are claiming to be to be CD man who doesn't want
    his partner to mind the clothes then why aren't you a CD
    who doesn't mind the clothes of another CD?
    Would that not satisfy some lonely people?
    Is there a place for those that are willing to figure it
    out? Is this the place for a man to find friends that
    help hime figure it out? What if he is willing to explore
    ..........i dunno anything.......everything!
    What if us GG's are not so willing because we think
    you may be undecided? When do we know
    for sure?

I'm curious how many CD's switched sides?
    Or may be willing to switch with the right friend?
    Perhaps I will start a new thread. Perhaps this is
    an old thread but since I am new, I have a lot to learn.
    I can accept anyone, but wonder endlessly which
    of my partners will tell the whole truth.
    Who is still figuring it out? Who knows who they are
    wholeheartedly and who is still changing and looking
    for the truth. I just always want the truth!
    Who has been through it all and KNOWS the
    outcome?

Again, I am new and do not want to offend!
    But as I previoulsy posted...GG's would really just
    like a faithful partner! No confusion because in the
    beginning...we are all confused!

I wish I could escape this post, speak to the
    moderators and see if I'm out of line? I wish I could
    find out in advance how angry you all might be?
    I wish I could go back to the beginning and read
    everything that might have answered these
    questions, but I will instead submit this post and
    let the chips fall where they may. Try and learn
    about my spouse. And Why? And what If? What
    should I have done differently?

I am not going to claim I am 100% straight. Do I like women? Yes, no question. Do I like guys? Not really. Do I like the idea of being with another CD? Not really, but TS is a different story. So how do I define myself. Would I be Bi? I don't know. Am I homosexual? Not a chance. I am confused as to what category I fit in to.

K!

*sigh*
    Distance can be an issue...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Distance can be an issue...
    What happened to love knows no bounds?

Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Toto~

What happened to love knows no bounds?

Kew
    My bank balance...
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 08-23-2006 at 02:24 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    K!

*sigh*

Kew
    I am booking a flight as I type this...........
    Last edited by kay_jessica; 08-23-2006 at 02:48 AM.

LOL Kay!
    Good luck with frick and fruck

K!

*sigh*

Kew
    Don't despair I think a lot of people are just in relationships than you'd think

My missus doesn't properly know about my cd'ing so I'm just looking for friends not lovers as it can be frustrating hiding yourself away

Ah-May-Lee
    K!

*sigh*

Kew
    Sorry, Kew if I sound harsh, but I feel that you don't fit the ideal female image that cds look for. You are a very smart girl,, maybe way too smart. I think most cds want a frilly bubbly type GG as a partner, maybe a bimbo. Hey, that was just my opinion Kew. I find you a very attractive girl, I don't understand why you have difficulties in finding someone.

As far as the rest of the straight cds go, I also can not understand why you have such a problem finding a GG that can be your partner. I am gay and I have never had difficulties in having women come to me, even ggs who don't know that I am gay find an interest in me. I have no problems finding ggs and talking with ggs in the clubs. They are not put off because I look like a girl, some find it a turn on.

First thing straight cds got to do is get out of the gay and lesbian clubs, you won't meet a partner in these clubs. And as Tekla has said, try to meet GGs while dressed, then you can filter them out right from the start.

Also, use the gay stereotype to your advantage. Let the gg that you first meet think that you are gay. Then as you talk to her and she gets to know you, then tell her that you are straight, by this time she would have gotten to know you and might take a liking to you.

Maybe another good thing to do is move out of the Ozarks, where only neanderthals live, move to a more civilized partof the world and your chances will improve greatly.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

you could always join up on one of those dating sites. To try your luck
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx