Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways to get GGs Interested in Us...suggest!

Hmm..I don't know the secret formula to get gg;s interested..but I can tell ya.that people with hang-ups on distance and guys wanting some model-looking chick are probably not gonna have too much luck.

I met my sweety via the net, we were 1700 miles apart.....I had to immigrate to another country for pete's sake. He had to fork over money and so did I so we could both be together {handed over to the lovely govt.} ...we both took alot of HUGE chances and HUGE risks...but ya know what...we are both so happy that we rolled the dice and came up winners. We have alot of happiness, a beautiful child and alot of lust and love for each other after 7 yrs.

I can remember all the depressing times when I was looking and guys being too scared to fly to Texas {like I was gonna fly to some guys house for a weekend..come on!??} to meet me, to the guys who thought I was runing some scam, to the guys who thought I was to much...and just plain terrified of having a relationship with someone who knew who they were....

I know that love can over come alot of obstacles and distance and all these things which people run from. I also know that there is no shortage of gg's who are totally into cding and cool as hell....but many men fear having a relationship that open and that honest and that *out*. Some dont' and they win becuase they are not scared of being open and taking chances...

My experience

I always found when dating that 99 to 99.9% of all GG I ever encountered turned, no it was actually ran away at full gallop once I revealed "all of me".

There are more opportunities now to be sure as compared to when I was dating, (goawwd it was the last century already )... but still it is all about finding that "special someone", so don't give up as they are out there...

I know that if I was to ever start out single, divorsed, widowed or what ever again, I sure ain't settling for anybody that isn't 150% happy with "Ava" as compare to just "tolerating" her...

Cheers
    Ava

Quote Originally Posted by JD Jade Dream GG View Post
    I've heard this before!
    CD's are wannabe lesb****s! However, they like GG's.

Then why are they not searching for like-minded CD les*****s!
    What is the importance of being a lesbian? There I said it.

<snip>
    I guess I count. I didn't really switch sides. I just broadened my horizons because I was tired of being alone. I don't consider myself a lesbian. I'm just a person who is attracted to attractive people regardless of what equipment they were born with.

But the key is I am always honest with that person and I always stay monogamous.

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    I am not going to claim I am 100% straight. Do I like women? Yes, no question. Do I like guys? Not really. Do I like the idea of being with another CD? Not really, but TS is a different story. So how do I define myself. Would I be Bi? I don't know. Am I homosexual? Not a chance. I am confused as to what category I fit in to.

The category would be "pansexual" if you really want to be labeled.
    Last edited by ReginaK; 08-25-2006 at 07:11 AM.
    Hail Satin!

TeresaCD

Women love honesty

Women love honesty, so just be honest...all the time. Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I was thinking more like kidnapping!! hehehe

Love Karren
    lol @ you Karen.... Count me in... Where do we start?... lol

Thumbs up Single CDs meeting single GGs

Wanting to feel comfortable in talking and sharing my CD side with a GG is something which I have not done because of the fear of rejection and fear of exposure. I have been involved in one long term relationship in which I told my SO of my desires. I do not know if this had any influence on our breaking up after spending ten years together. But I know it didn’t help. Having a GG find out about this after she thinks you have fulfilled her expectations, can result in disillusionment and trust. Having read many of the other threads concerning this topic, the losers out number the winners.

I wish there was a forum where interesting single CDs could meet interesting single GGs. At least there wouldn’t be any doubt of acceptance of "CDism".

P.S. the "GG" would include, female to male CD

Huh...did someone say something?
    Dee Dee

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy gg View Post
    I had to immigrate to another country for pete's sake. He had to fork over money and so did I so we could both be together {handed over to the lovely govt.} ...we both took alot of HUGE chances and HUGE risks...but ya know what...we are both so happy that we rolled the dice and came up winners.
    Ditto! Marla and I were 5500 miles apart on two different continents. I quit my job, sold my house, left my family and spent a couple of thousands dollars to get there and stay there (immigration stuff can be expensive). There are risks but the benefits way out number them.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-25-2006 at 10:52 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar

Smile

I have started to find a woman who is interested. I haved lived across from a woman in an appartment building for 2 years. She is single and a contract lawyer. we chat and very occasionaly have coffee. I was out buying lingerie a few weeks ago on the other side of town when she bumped in to me coming out of the dressing room with bra and panties in my hand. She had a lovely teddy on a hanger.

We both were shocked. I paid and left. I went home and later in the afternoon she knocked on my door. a bit embarrased she said she was cool and that nothing has changed her opinion.

I didnt know what to say. she asked what I had bought so I told her. She bought the teddy. She was clearly curious and asked the questions that I see here all the time. she then asked if I had worn lingerie on the few occasions we had coffee. I said yes, panties. she smiled and said if she had known she would have pulled out my chair for me.

Her visits have become more frequent but not over the top. she suggested we have dinner at her place with me dressed. this is planned for tonight. it all seems so unreal................

A newbie’s thoughts posting to this thread

**All of my thoughts here are from an American experience**

What I find disturbing in this thread is a lack of broadness, in defining, and accepting what anyone is. Sadly, I see both edges here, the living CD to the GG, mainly commenting just from their own perspective. Though I am new here, and very glad to be here, I do feel there is an either/or view operating on all sides too much of the time on this site.

That makes me hesitant to even post this. I view being Human as a wonderful variegated experience. Some of the terms being bashed around (on a thumb nail) here are, in no order are:

Cd
    Heterosexual
    Bisexual
    Gay
    Lesbian
    Transgender
    Transsexual
    Pan gendered
    Pansexual
    TS
    TV

And Please, Add to the List

I’ve not read these terms here yet, but I will put them in,

Asexual
    Nonsexual

Because I’ve known individuals that were.

13 odd terms and I already have 4 more in my head I could write,

Why, Why are all of us limiting how we think?

Maybe I am in the wrong site. I was looking for a community that had acceptance for all that had been marginalized.

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    Meet them when you are dressed, or on boards like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG
    So, what about GG's trying to find a CD to love?

I'm trying but fricken fruck if I can succeed at it.
    To bring this together, we have to work hard to make the public used to see feminine dressed man and CDs in general (acceptance comes later).
    This way the one side is able to dress more often and the other side is able to recognize them where ever they go, as I guess there are CDs where ever you go.
    Might be easier to achieve if we don't go for the full dressing program at first, but to blend in single but obviously and visible fem items in our drab mode.

Banned Read only
    I think there might be a chance of meeting someone through Myspace.com, but I haven't tried that yet.

I have had no luck using Match.com, and I said in my profile - I look good both ways, but that's supposed to be a secret!

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    Sorry, Kew if I sound harsh, but I feel that you don't fit the ideal female image that cds look for. You are a very smart girl,, maybe way too smart. I think most cds want a frilly bubbly type GG as a partner, maybe a bimbo. Hey, that was just my opinion Kew. I find you a very attractive girl, I don't understand why you have difficulties in finding someone.
    Hi Amelie,
    Im not so sure I totally agree with you there. Ive had lots of propositions since ive been around these forums. I hope that doesn't sound really vain and conceited , because its not meant to, and its nothing to do with how I look either because many of them have only seen a small avatar pic of me. I think its the fact that Im so accepting of CDing. So Kewt, dont panic, you just gotta put yourself about abit, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx

Inquiring minds want to know...

Her visits have become more frequent but not over the top. she suggested we have dinner at her place with me dressed. this is planned for tonight. it all seems so unreal...
    Well girl, how did it go? don't keep us in suspense.
    Yael
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    Sorry, Kew if I sound harsh, but I feel that you don't fit the ideal female image that cds look for. You are a very smart girl,, maybe way too smart.
    I don't feel that way at all! I think a large, curvaceous, well-used BRAIN is by far the sexiest body part. Seriously.

Smile Love is in the eyes of the beholder

Well dressing better than her won't improve your chances, too late in the evening for a detailed analasyst, still working on why my slip hangs lower than my skirt. Nadeen

Just a Guy in a Skirt.... USNguyNskirt's Avatar
    Alright, I met my wife long before she or even I really knew I was a crossdresser even though I knew I had a thing fr women's undergarments. But the full fledged dressing came out 2 years into our marriage. My suggestions.

1. Be up front. You need to tell them before marriage if possible. But not necessarily on the first date. Make sure you really love them and they really love you.

2. Be careful about who you pick as a spouse. Often times crossdressers dont necessairly pick the people who would best "understand". If you pick a strict christian woman she may have more problems with it than someone who is not necessarily this way. Generally we christians think they are more understandinng, which sometimes they are, but that does NOT make them more tolerant. I made this mistake. It worked for me, I got lucky. She loves me, I love her and there is my son. So beware of this issue.

3. Most MARRIAGES (im not gonna go into not comittal relationships) will GENERALLY not break up SOLEY because of crossdressing. If they truly love you and there are not other problems they will generally stick it out. I can say this because my wife came very close to leaving when she found out about my crossdressing, but it was NOT directly because of the crossdressing. She didnt understand, and she felt like there was no place for her and my son in their life, that I spent too much money on and time on video games, and that they weren't wanted and that I was gay so there was no reason for them to be there.

4. If you can find a GG already open to the idea go for it, but there arent a whole lot out there. That doesnt mean you can't "make" one. Suggestion go out dressed for halloween enfemme. Go to bed that night DRESSED. kinda see what she thinks. IF she has a positive or even SEMI- postive response try it the next night when its not halloween. The only part I screwed up here is I never communicated my intentions so my wife thought it was jsut a sex thing.

5. Break them in slowly. I am completely out in the open as "a guy in a skirt". Even my catholic grandma knows. Doesnt approve, but knows. You can find someone who loves and respects you for who you are, you just have to ease them in.

6. IF for some reason they try to take off, suggest counseling. Take them to a TG Friendly psychologist in your area (Or maybe even out of the area if there isnt one) it may be more expensive to travel, but your marriage should be worth it. This also helped save my marriage. The psychologist can bring out her true fears and help get the two of you talking.

7. If they leave, you WILL find someone else who truly loves you for who you are. I have a really hard time believing they really loved you if they take off without attempting to fix the issue at all

Moral of the story:

DONT Live in the closest, ESPECIALLY from your wife. It will make you miserable, it will bring up things you dont want to bring up. You wont be happy. Even if they leave, then you can at least be happy being who you truly are. There will be a WALL between you and your spouse if try to hide it.
    Its not good for the marriage or your morale.

I will PROUDLY walk down the street in my dress, as a guy in a dress, the only time you will see me with make up or a wig on is aty a hockey game and those will be the team colors. (of course I wont be in a dress then). OR if for some reason someone decides to give me a black eye, then I might too ;-). Anyways I'm who I am. Im happy with that. No one will change me. And I will not conform.I have a right to be who I am and a right to be happy. So do you. So go to it.

(sorry for the long post :-( )

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S
    To bring this together, we have to work hard to make the public used to see feminine dressed man and CDs in general (acceptance comes later).
    This way the one side is able to dress more often and the other side is able to recognize them where ever they go, as I guess there are CDs where ever you go.
    Might be easier to achieve if we don't go for the full dressing program at first, but to blend in single but obviously and visible fem items in our drab mode.
    AS much as I hate to say it, you are totally right and this is ONE of the many reasons I dont wear a wig or makeup. Crossdressers were around WAAAAY before transgendered people could at least become "totally transgendered", yet they have MORE rights and have come MUCH farther than CD's. The reason I feel for this is because alot of CD's are in the closet, not vocal, or they "blend in with society. So they don't truly "exist" to society.BEsides if you are 6'4" and 300 LBs you really arent gonna blend in or "pass" that well anyways, so why even try?!?!? Im only 5'7" and 160 but I am definitely a guy in a skirt and that is EXACTLY how I portray myself, not only because thats how I am comfortable, but becasue it also helps others and maybe even myself in the future
    Last edited by USNguyNskirt; 08-29-2006 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    What we need is a National Skirt Day where every crossdresser (or even non-crossdresser) wears a skirt. He doesn't need makeup, wigs, or any of that. Just a skirt. If enough of us did it, even the deeply closeted girls could come out for at least a day, because they'll know they won't alone.

If enough of us do it, they'll have to get used to us and if the right people do it (powerful people, famous people) they'll have to accept it. Afterall, no one in their right mind is going risk making fun of cop or boss in a skirt.

My plan is blindly optimistic, but it could work.
    Hail Satin!