Thread: natural bra

natural bra

HI Girls,
    I just purchased a Natural Bra last week ... I luv the cleavage. I have been on mones now for 6 months and have developed just a bit.

The last time I posted I shared how I truly like shoes that a re low cut and show toe cleavage. I must have a "cleavage thing".

I'm still looking for toe cleavage shoes in the mall ... I went to the web sites but I really don't want to order over the net for fear they won't fit.

Does anyone else have anything to share about the Natural Bra or toe cleavage shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by monica_04
    HI Girls,
    I just purchased a Natural Bra last week ... I luv the cleavage. I have been on mones now for 6 months and have developed just a bit.

The last time I posted I shared how I truly like shoes that a re low cut and show toe cleavage. I must have a "cleavage thing".

I'm still looking for toe cleavage shoes in the mall ... I went to the web sites but I really don't want to order over the net for fear they won't fit.

Does anyone else have anything to share about the Natural Bra or toe cleavage shoes?
    I really like Natural Bra. I have worn myne to bed. Not sure about toe cleavage. I have lots of shoes, etc. but I am not sure about toe cleavage. wenda.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I have two of the 'nu-bras' which is the same thing. Only having a small amount of fat, I can layer the two for both cleavage and a bit of size.