Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where does everyone keep there clothes

where does everyone keep there clothes

hi just wondered where everyone keeps there clothes ta

I have 2 1/2 closets full of my fem clothes. The other 1/2 closet, is my male clothes.

Skirts, blouses, bras, in a wardrobe. Panties , slips etc in drawers or in my bedroom. I live alone, discourage visitors , so I can suit myself.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

clothes

i keep all my clothes with my SO. in the same closet and drawers.
    sue ellan

wardrobe along with wifes clothes
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Arrow Depends

Small items like undies are in a chest of drawers.

Any items which can be hung are in a wardrobe (or closet).

Took over my late wife's dresser, and her closet space. Come to think of it, I haven't been in my drab dresser in ages! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

In my flat where I work or the boot of my car when I'm back home

I have a wardrobe full of my feminine things, although some items have spilled over into the drawers that my guy stuff is in. I just have a small hanger rack for those male clothes that need it, and nobody has ever made a comment about my wardrobe.

Stefani, you might want to look at the similar thread below by Kenix titled "Hiding your clothes". http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=38268

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Some are in my closet some are with my wifes and some are my wifes I love it I keep needing more room
    Angie G.

I have a captains bed with 8 drawers. 6 of those are for my lingerie items and nighties. The 3 dresses I have hang in my closet.

Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper View Post
    My office has a shallow closet overflowing with skirts. My wife's closet is brimming with my tops. Dresser stuffed with undies, earrings in my desk, makeup and nailpolish jamming up the bathroom - gee, looks like I need a new house just to put the stuff!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's is exactly what's happening with the move right? When looking at houses out there, remember that for us, closet space is just as important as location! Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I've got an entire closet to myself for dresses, skirts, blouses and nightgowns. I've also got a four drawer dresser, three drawers of which are full of panties, bras, slips, pantyhose and the odd nightgown or skirt which doesn't hang well.

The floor of the closet is lined with shoes, from flats to pumps to high-heeled boots.

The closet is facing my bed in my bedrooom, so I can see into it and pick out what I'm going to wear that day before I even get out of bed

My collection of tights, which I wear instead of socks all the time in the Winter, is large enough that I keep them in a large 'bin' under the bed. Makeup is scattered just about everywhere. Some stays in my purse, some in a large box, and some things like misc. lipsticks just end up wherever I last used them. Making sure I don't have lipstick laying around (by my keyboard at the computer, on the end table by the couch...) is one thing I have to keep an eye on when I'm expecting visitors.

Compare this to my 'guy' wardrobe, which fits in a much smaller closet for shirts and pants and one drawer for T-shirts and sweaters . I think its spaces is getting smaller every year.
    Last edited by Cristi; 08-23-2006 at 08:40 AM.

Rental storage space

I keep all my clothes in a storage space that I rent. I bought a portable wardrobe to hang my dresses, skirts, and tops. I have an over-the-door rack for shoes. And my unmentionables, I keep them in a large plastic bag. It works out well.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I keep my clothes in the airing cupboard or in the wardrobe with my male clothes as I live alone and discourage visitors (apart from my friend, Lisa).

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I rent a storage locker. Seems to work well.

Since I now live alone, I keep my femme outer clothes and shoes "in plain sight" in 1/2 of a walk-in closet. I keep my "intimates" in 2 drawers of the dresser. Most of my guests have no reason to go into my bedroom, let alone the closet or the dresser, so there's no problem. If, in the future, I do have occasion for someone to visit my bedroom, that person will already be aware of my femme side.
    Now, in the past, I have had to come up with some innovative hiding places.
    In an old trunk that no one ever opened, under my drab clothes in the dresser drawer, in the attic. The attic was a good one, 'cause the other occupants of the house were afraid to go up there. For a while, I kept my "stash" in a plastic bag in the back of my SUV. Since no-one ever drove it but me, that was pretty safe. Hiding stuff is stressful, try to avoid it if you can.

Vikki

When I'm really, really, really good in the wardrobe, closets and chest of drawers... When I'm really, really, really bad then on the floor, the bed and bathroom.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Since I live alone, I have 2-1/2 closets of femme clothing and only 1/2 closet of boy stuff. Over the years, my sock drawers have become lingerie drawers.

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    well,,,,, pretty much all over th' place,,, i'm single 'n a slob,,, soooo,,,,,,, tho' i have a spare bedroom overflowing with clothes 'n stuff, 's really hard t' move 'round in here without tripping over a pair o' shoes 'r something,,,

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    I have a giant closet half full of drab and work uniform and the other half full of my femme things. Shoes, make up, on lower shelves of said wardrobe. Knickers in a big draw in the dressing table with jewellery in a jewellery box on the dressing table

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the wardrobe alongside the SO's clothes, I have actually started to take over the chest of drawers and most of the shoe rack too.

Where does everyone store there clothes? Bevs house thats where

By the looks of things, IN MY WARDROBE. I actually store three CDs clothes for them but if you saw the stuff I'd got you'de think it was an army. Mind you it does have its advantages because they let me borrow them.
    BEVxxxx

In my closet where else? I have a walk-in closet in my bedroom that contains tons of shoes and everything else that requires a hanger, other items are in a dresser. NO MORE HIDING, in boxes or chests.

Huggs, Renee

where do i put my furs in the closet

hi ladies,

i put all my furs in my closet and my lady stuff in a secret drawer i found. Felicia