Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: where does everyone keep there clothes

I keep my lingerie in the dresser, and my fem clothes next to my male clothes, right across from my SO's, in the closet.

Hugs.

I'm just starting to get a wardrobe going ( shopping!), but everything will be kept with my wife's clothes. Keeps it simple and no need to explain should someone see the clothes.

As I have the house to myself for the nest 3 weeks of so, my clothes are littered all over the place. I must tidy up in case one of the children drops in unexpectedly.
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Coral

I keep them in a chest of draws and in my closet my gf and I mix our stuff up alot and share alot of space

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I keep all my clothes either in a pile in my bedroom. Or put away in its own clothes chest for my "girl clothes." Or scattard in the livving room, office, and bath room.
    No one visits so it isn't likely I'll get caught.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar

Clothes

I keep my lingerie & pantyhose in my dresser & my clothes in my closet

Live alone so no problem, just where ever.
    Dee Dee

My wife has an entire bedroom (clothes and shoes; No bed) for her things.
    I have one dresser and one closet for fem clothes. I have another closet with shoe shelves(10 ) that hold tyen pair each,an over the door rack,three roll tubs under the bed and still I have shoes on the floor in the closet and in a corner of the bedroom.(I really like shoes)

Anyone wnat to share storage?

I work away during weekdays and rent a room, so I keep all my clothes there. My work contract won't last long however and I will need to find a locker, storage somewhere.
    I was wondering if anyone shares a common storage space as these can be quite expensive (£65 per month for a 15 srq foot room) here in the UK.
    Any one interested in sharing a storage facility with me in SW London area?

Thanks
    XXX

I have used self storage lockers but times are not great so i started to keep in my car trunk which is used exclusivly by me

I keep all mine in a storage locker which only costs $20 per month. This works good for me, but have to keep everything in plastic bins or bags because of the dust here. I do have some hiding spots at home for the "daily" clothes and lingerie.

I keep my clothes in the spare room closet and the lingere in the spare room's dresser. Hardly anyone stays overnight, so I don't have to worry about moving them.

Now that I'm alone I keep my femme things in my closets, and dresser draws along side my drab things.

All of my fem clothes are kept in the same closets and dressers as my wifes, along with my male attire for work also.

Rachelle

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile re my femme clothes

as with other ladies i share a closet with my wife ,her clothes are on the left side and mine are on the right.i also have a chest of drawers where i put my lingerie and stockings.another drawer has sweaters and some camys plus i have panties under my bed.as for male clothes that is the smallest section in my closet.need i say more.love phylisanne

Keep your clothes

I keep all my undies (bras and panties) in chest of drawers, and all my nighties and such are hanging up in the closet with my fem clothes. My side of the closet is probably like most mens side of the closet, my wife has most of it and I have the smaller section. It usually wasnt a problem but the more clothes I pick up here and there, the need for more space for my clothes are increasing.

Niki

I have been divorced for 6 years so I keep my clothes in my closet and the panties and bra's in the lingerie chest. I do not have mens underwear at all. My closet is mostly female clothes and shoes. I really hate shopping for men's things and buying them. I have not problem spending money on female things. Jena

I keep most of my femme gear up my end of the walk-in robe. The others that I have been wearing or am going to wear are generally on the end of the bed or on a chair by the bed.

Mine are in the closet next to my wifes.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

left side of closet

my women's clothing is in the left side of the closet....
    slowly infiltrating the right side of closet... (men's clothes)
    I keep purging.... (male side of closet)
    to make more room for MY side of closet....

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

I used to keep all mine tucked away in a couple of unused suitcases. About a month or so ago I blackmailed myself into putting them out in my walkin closet, opposite my boy clothes. And then mixing some of them in (pink tee on a hanger in amongst my workwear). It was a fight but after a while they've finally stayed there and it's barely crossed my mind to hide them away again. A trivial thing but a quiet landmark for me that I try not to celebrate or enthuse over too much. Don't want the sleeping purger to get ideas

same place as my wifes

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    By the looks of things, IN MY WARDROBE. I actually store three CDs clothes for them but if you saw the stuff I'd got you'de think it was an army. Mind you it does have its advantages because they let me borrow them.
    BEVxxxx
    Bev!!!

You lucky, lucky girl........!!!

I have a small closet in the big bedroom, and the bigger walk-in closet is in the smaller bedroom/office in my place..........I need to "rent out" space to needy CD's I think.........heh!! Bev's got it goin' on!!

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Mine's at the office. One drawer with one key that I keep with myself at all times. the safer the better
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

I finally got a medium sized photo lockbox. I keep all my clothes that I tend to wear there. And my other clothing is in a space bag compressed in a box. Fairly easy to hide.
    Feel free to add me on MySpace.

Please send me a message on MySpace if you add me so I know who you are.

http://www.myspace.com/jerrin_cd