Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I slowly becoming "one of the girls"

Am I slowly becoming "one of the girls"

Well I bought a pack of thongs about 2 and a half months ago because the urge was so strong well I wore them for about 2 days and goin to school or chillin out with my buddies I felt awkward so I put my boxers back on. The urge came back again and when I put them on I felt feminine and even slept in them lastnite well really I didn't sleep that well because I was thinking of other things I could do like doing my nails makeup and etc. It kinda scares me because maybe I'm in denial and maybe I'm a cd or maybe like I've read on here that its a sexual thing. Just thought I would share that to you all. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe21 View Post
    Well I bought a pack of thongs about 2 and a half months ago because the urge was so strong well I wore them for about 2 days and goin to school or chillin out with my buddies I felt awkward so I put my boxers back on. The urge came back again and when I put them on I felt feminine and even slept in them lastnite well really I didn't sleep that well because I was thinking of other things I could do like doing my nails makeup and etc. It kinda scares me because maybe I'm in denial and maybe I'm a cd or maybe like I've read on here that its a sexual thing. Just thought I would share that to you all. Thanx
    Just my of course, but I'd say you're already one of the girls if you're hanging around here thinking of moving beyond wearing thongs under your male clothes.

Relax and enjoy it, don't worry so much about why you want to dress, and be happy that you're getting started while you're still young. There's plenty of support to be had here, so take advantage of this great resource.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

You enjoy wearing thongs, you think about other feminine things you would like to do or wear, and you're a member of Crossdressers.com. Hmm, I hate to judge someone, but, yeah, I would say you're right about what that may make you. Where's the "denial" part come in?

Don't worry about names may be applied to you -- what's the point? Be yourself, be comfortable, and be happy. Anything done within the privacy of your own home or in the sanctity of your own mind is perfectly fine and no one's business but your own. After all, I assume that no one else even knows. Don't place limits on yourself solely because of your own preconceived notions.

well you all have a valid point do you all have room for another girl in here wow can't beleive I said that

Welcome to being "Just One Of The Girls".

Vivian

Platinum Member
    "Just One Of The Girls".??? you can give up trying not to be "Just One Of The Girls". it's all over given and enjoy there's no turning back ....enjoy being "Just One Of The Girls"...............

Welcome to the family. You start out with just some panties, then it's something else and it goes on. Pretty soon you have more fem clothes than male clothes. As other have said, relax and go with the flow...BJ

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    [size="4"]enjoy ![/size]
    Alison xxx

Don't fight it - enjoy it.
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Coral

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by coral_s View Post
    Don't fight it - enjoy it.
    [SIZE="3"] with Coral, relax and enjoy it.

huge Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

if its in you then its in you. you can't fight something that feels right. you have started something that wont go away, good luck on your adventurous
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Hey ladies well theres something I haven't been telling you all well I've actually wore a bra, panties, makeup, I even glued on nails once. The times I've did so I took it all off and said to myself this is stupid but the urge comes back. When I was in female clothes I actually felt good but I thought something was seriously wrong with me. I've always been a sensitive guy if something sad is goin on in a movie I may shed a few tears. I've been told by other females that I have girl legs all I would have to do is shave them. The thing is I'm very masculine I like lifting weights cars, racing and other sports. I guess I feel that I don't want to loose that masculinity but my female side is always there and yes ladies you all probly think omg this is a girl why did he ask if hes becoming one of the girls. I'm just confuse and I know that I'm not alone with this cause I'm here now. I guess the main thing how can I love women but want to wear some of there clothing or feel like I'm a girl deep down inside. Maybe this is a good thing because I was able to be understanding to my ex g/f.

Just another on of our sisters, Welcome Home
    Dee Dee

Banned Read only
    I've read on here that its a sexual thing.
    Don't let the few polls that have appeared on this site persuade you that everything CD is sexual. For a few of us it is something we do either because we feel more comfortable dressing or some of us were born the wrong gender.

You are not sick or weird. There are a lot of people who crossdress. They just don't always confess it to everyone.

There's no need to abandon your masculine side to be "just one of the girls". Many of us have other interests that are considered to be masculine. I ride a motorcyle, enjoy rock climbing, camping, and shooting guns. I also enjoy getting dolled up and going out wearing a dress and heels. The feminine side is just an extra dimension that I like to explore. And like most crossdressers, I love women so much that I want to appear like them once in awhile.

It's counterproductive to try and overanalyze why we crossdress. It is similar to wondering why you get hungry when you haven't eaten. What is important is that you find out what it is you want to do in the way of crossdressing and find a way to integrate that into your day to day life. You will be a much happier person when you find that balance point between the amount of masculinity and femininity that you want your life to have.
    Phoebe

I used to think that it was wrong to crossdress. That was about 40 years ago, I would feel guilty, but I also felt exhilaration, peace and serenity. The guilt feelings soon passed, because I discovered that I really and truly loved to dress femme. I kept the secret to myself for decades. I found this forum and discovered that I wasn'T alone in my feelings. I have embraced cross dressing because I love the way it makes me feel and now that I have found this forum, I like to read how the others feel about such a deeply private and personal issue. Welcome to the world of crossdressing. I am sure that you will find it to be very gratifying. LAYLA
    The daughter my mother always wanted.

After reading both of your posts, I can catagorically state- WELCOME SISTER! Don't worry about losing your interest in cars ect. I love driving my 5 speed 'Stang. Like me, it has both attributes, femme in a way, yet a 5 speed. You'll hear alot about balance here.that's the key. I am Lily, and to earn a living as Charlie. I can not deny either. Whenever I tried to deny Lily over the years, I was miserable without knowing why sometimes. Today I accept who I am. I used to say who and what I am, but no more. Lily is WHO I am regardless of what I am dressed like. CD is a label I have to live with as people like labels. I don't care what anyone calls me today. I know who I am and that's all that counts. Again, welcome to the sisterhood. It's a great 'hood to be in if you don't fight it. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I have to agree

I have to agree with the fact that not only since joining this forum that I feel like I am becoming like one of the girls. But I am also thinking of dressing, and going out more often. I hope I can go out dressed soon. The part of it I look forward to the most is my high heel sandals clicking on the ground as I walk!!

Hi JustMe21 welcome to the family just enjoy yourself dress go with it I'v had a wife for 38years We are very much in love and I;m one of the girls right now I;m wearing a chemise with matching bobe panties and heels .
    So just go get dressed it no big deal
    Angie G.

Welcome to the collective... resistance is futile!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Should I name myself?

If you want to you can name yourself. I named myself Jessica. I have always loved that name.

Should I name myself?
    SURE! Why not? I had a tough time most of my life dealing with who I am, and when I had to register a name for this site, I was stumped. All the variations of my drab name were taken, didn't like them anyway, then I looked outside at my hearse who I named Lily when I got her, and the bells and whistles went off ! I have always loved that name, beside, Lily Munster was great looking! O.K., I have a morbid streak. Give your name some thought, and I'm sure you'll find the right name. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

HI girls I"m Alice my name is alfred so I thought how could I get my femme name out of that so I got Alice.

Thank you everyone I got up this morning to take a shower I had a choice of boxers or thong so I put on the thong . I've never wished that I was girl but always been kinda curious on what it feels like to be one. I want to get some panties but I think I'll order them later girls.