Thread: Do your GG cousins/Aunts/In-laws know?

Banned Read only

Do your GG cousins/Aunts/In-laws know?

If so, are they supportive?

an aunt - slightly older than I......

...is VERY, VERY supportive - and can't get enough. Does make-up well and loves to hook bras and garters.

Any further details would not make our administrators happy.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Wink Mixed Reactions

I have some friends who know I CD and the GG's are very good and help out with shopping etc, I'm divorced twice because of being a TV so I have to say in this instance 'That didn't go down too well'!! as for some male friends that know? they don't mention it, except for two Gay friends who have no problem with it at all. As for relatives I basically have none to speak of, So all in all a mixed bag of reactions. My neighbours have given me a funny look before now, but Hey they don't pay my bills.
    Louise

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Smile All my aunts, uncles, brothers, everyone knows...

With exeption to my youngest nephew and niece, all my family knows, and so does my whole community know too...it's no secret... In fact you could say the revelation hit rather quickly to them all, as i appeared on television backalong on the Trisha show... that was my way of coming out, though many knew about me anyway, though that sealed it for me. There was no going back then... and I was so glad too....

Regards

Melissa

My mother in-law just found out, and has told my SO she doesn't want to know anything about Tasha, and apparently I am 'very mixed up', oh, well can't please everyone, not that I was trying to.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Nobody in my family knows that who and what I am. Although my parents know that I wear panties and nighties and that wasn't through choice, that was because my washing machine broke down at last new year. Am out to a few people at work as being transgendered as that was because they were having a go at my friend Lisa who had only just come out as a transexual.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

no one in my family or in_ laws knows about me its only my wonderful wife [Donna] who knows
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Only my wife knows and fortunately she is very supportive.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Yes

Only one Aunt, and she refers to me as her Niece (That is So Cool )
    The other Aunts and Uncle would not be so accepting Ahh...What's a girl to do?

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

After the documentary on WE all my family knows about Melanie. One cousin said the show embarrassed the family while others are very supportive. Today I received an email from the woman who was my administrative assistant for 12 years at the company where I served as President before my retirement. I was not out as Melanie in the company. She had seen the show last night. Her thoughts on seeing the show was that it now all added up. Because of Melanie she and the other female staff enjoyed working with me and for me. No other man in the company understood them.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    My mum's brother and sister know, I have no idea what they think, if the news has filtered down to the cousins on my maternal side, i don't know...

On my paternal side, well i have no idea, and i couldn't care less what they think, it will be a cold day in hell before i meet any of that shower voluntarily.

As for the in laws, yes they know, and again, i couldn't care less. Not after what my father in law did to my partner when we got married, forbidding my partners mum, sister and brother to attend the wedding because he wanted to go and mark GCSE maths paper. If he has an opinion, he can keep it to himself, he has only spoken 10 words to me in 10 years, and he can FOAD if he speaks to me about my transition. Apparently when he found out that Emjay and i were going to seperate, he thought i'd been hitting Emjay, and was about to come over and "sort me out".

So, if they have an opinion, it's thier opinion, i am not in the slightest bit interested in them, like they've demonstrated they're not really interested in their daughter/ sister.

You can choose your friends, not your family.

As for my brother, well, don't get me started, What a 2 faced b*st*rd he turned out to be. If i speak to him in the next 10 years, there'd better be a more than serious reason... I can't help that he's an alpha male bullsh1tter can i? As for the sister in law, it will be an even colder day in hell before i willingly speak to her agian.

Familys, positively not worth the hassle.

Rebecca

Most know and love

MOther and sister knew from very early age....sister INSTANT accpetance..Mom took a lttle longer.(father was never in the picture an gone when I was 16). I take my name from an Aunt of mine who has been VERY supportive since I was young...as for others - No in-laws (so far-lol) as for other cousins/uncles/aunts etc. i would say 80% fully accept while the others are just puzzled New England stuff heads who probably think it is OK but hate to admits it in front of their country club friends......most of cousins are female so easier for them to accept....have attended amny a family gathering as Molly ove the years with no problems.....

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar

Smile

Just my wife and the women where I buy my lingerie. They are very helpful. They sell a lot to CD's and try to keep the customer happy. I love it when they give me advice on colours and styles. one talked me into getting a g string and the next time i came in she asked me all about how it felt on. I was embarrased and she just laughed and more or less dared me to buy more. I now love wearing them and try do do so every day.

Women are more accepting I think.

I just came out this week to some relatives, at first I thought that it went very well, but later I found out that I was under an illusion. I am not handling that very well. I made a terrible mistake ! Part of the problem was the way that I disclosed my CD'ing, I should have used more tact

No one

in my family knows.

as emma Nobody exept for the girls in this forum knows

OOHHH yes my aunt and unlce along with there boys know, and there cool with it, my aunt and uncle go out with me most of the time. one of my sister know an dmy younger brother, not sure if there ok with it though, they say there are but its in there voice when they say it. but the rest don't know.

My Mom knows. So does my sister. My Mom doesn't really understand where I'm coming from, but I think she's also intelligent enough to realize that I am the way I am and I'm not going to change (or try to) just to please her. From time-to-time, we have lengthy discussions about my lifestyle. My sister and I have only spoken about my crossdressing once--on the day that I spilled the beans. I think it freaks her out too much. I'm always left with the impression that she'd rather live in denial, pretending that her brother is not a CD. Oh well...can't please everyone, I guess.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenXDR View Post
    ...is VERY, VERY supportive - and can't get enough. Does make-up well and loves to hook bras and garters.

Any further details would not make our administrators happy.

Lipstick kisses

Karen
    Can't think of much that would make the admins unhappy considering you are crossdressing with your aunt.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

in laws

my mother in law and sister in law both know.
    both understanding and sister in law has seen photos and helped with advise.
    x

Yup all my in-laws know because she told them.

We are going thru divorce currently.

I've already had one immature sis-in-law call and rant and rave about it.

My Aunt!

She looked after me during school holidays and one afternoon i crept into my cousins room and could not resist trying on my cousins dress that was hanging in the wardrobe the slip and knickers from her draw. Then my aunty caught me wearing my cousins cloths. Strange though she did not make a big deal of it and asked me to get back into my own cloths because my cousin would be returning home soon, also make sure the dress was hanging correctly in the wardrobe. She always let me into my cousins room and let me stay there on my own most afternoons after that!!
    Last edited by gail price; 09-09-2006 at 06:06 PM.

My mom and stepdad are the only ones in the family who know as far as I know. My mother wants to tell my aunt who I know would be ok with it, but she has a big mouth and lets things slip easily. I told my mother she can tell anyone outside the family for now but not my aunt just for the simple fact that she can't keep a lid on it. My mother's just looking for someone to talk to at this point is all.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!