Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of you wish you would get caught by your SO

How many of you wish you would get caught by your SO

I know that there are many of you on this site who are completely in the closet to your SOs. I was just wondering tho, how many of you take risks in a bid to be caught out, because in your heart of hearts you desperately want her to find out but just dont have the nerve to tell her to her face.
    I only ask because Ive spoken to a few CDs of late, who leave tell tale signs around the house in the hope that it will eventually spark off a conversation, that would help them to confess all.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx

Banned Read only
    Not actually wished I'd get caught, but with my only long term girlfriend, who I'm no longer seeing, I told her outright and she was great about it

With other partners who I was not with long, I've dropped hints such as complimenting on their clothes/hair/make-up and even occasionally having a go at doing their make-up for them.

This was not the reason why things did not work out though.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Hi Bev

My S.O. knows, as does my family. But my S.O. does not want to tell her family..Sometimes I wish they would find out, just so I can relax and get on with life..Unfortunately, leaving tell tale signs around their houses is a little hard to explain

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Already got caught; and as long as you're honest and upfrint, things have a chance of going well.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Rosanne knows all about my dressing but not so much about my pictures, she wont take any and does not like seeing them. I do leave bits and bobs around for my Mum to find I am sure she would be accepting but I guess she has enough to cope with dad.

Washington, DC area....from time to time down in Miami, FL area; Dallas, TX as well.

hello Bev

My wife found out about my femme alter - ego about a year-and-a-half ago. It was hard going somewhat at first but she has "met me halfway," so to speak; she likes to hang out w/ Jessica now and is even planning a femme getaway sometime soon for my b-day (what a woman)! Anyway, to answer your question, yes I would sometimes leave a site or two up on the computer (or an article of my femme clothing out) from time to time to see what her response would be. At first she didn't really notice (she and I both have a bit of ADD from working in film/tv industry I suspect) but eventually she put two and two together. My main regret was that I was not upfront with her sooner about this issue but I am SO glad that it is out in the open now!
    Jessica1

I was doing it very often after I had told my SO about my X-dressing even though she had stated clearly that she tolerated it but that she didn't want to see me.

It was stronger than my desire to be nice to her, I couldn't resist the temptation to take risks, that was part of the excitement. I know it was a stupid and selfish thing to do but the urge was too strong. It was ridiculous as I very well knew what would be the effect, and she caught me a few times... She would get cross at me, of course. But nothing would stop my foolish behavior.

I have now completely stopped doing it. I try hard to hide my x-dressing from her, not because she would protest, but because I have finally interiorised the fact that I was hurting her feelings very badly.

Eugenie (not proud of her past behavior)

My wife is the sweetest woman but she stated "I don't want it". "I can't handle it". So Joy is in the closet and I respect my wife and her feelings. But she knows I'm planning to go clubbing the fall and winter so I guess it's a hotel then off to socialize with my sisters.

Bev,

I was upfront with my wife when we married, but she doesn't want to talk about it. She reverts to small talk to avoid it. I asked her to read My Husband Wears My Clothes, which she did. Her fear was that I would transition. I told her no chance of that happening, I just like the clothes and fem things. I also asked her to watch the WE show Secret Lives of Women - Married to a Crossdresser. She didn't want to see it.

She hasn't seen me fully dressed, but I'm not trying to make her see Colleen either.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Well I have heard some stories of how girls get caught and in some cases they clearly want to get caught. Some seem to go out of their way taking huge chances.

I'd love to, but I'd struggle to explain the inevitable why ?, and anyway I think my missus in her heart already knows well either I read to much into things or it seems that way

I thinks it worse if you've previously semi come out it's gone badly and then you've denied everything when been asked, I mean I know women like their to change it's in your nature to try but do you ever change if your shocked by something would you years later come round to accepting it ?

Maybe subconsiously I did at first. Lord knows I'm a coward. Than I hid everything. It didn't matter either way. There was/is always an uncomfortable distance with anything Cd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Love to be in pantyhose
    I have been married for almost 30 years.I mentioned my hobby to her 3 months after marriage. She did not want to accept it. She then caught me in pantyhose one day and went crazy. Then a couple of years later she found my stash nd then she drew the line. She does not want a crossdresser in her life. Thus I am in the closet. DEEP in the closet. I do wish that I was more patient in finding a spouse those many years ago. Maybe I would have found one that would have been accepting of my desires and we could be up front with each other. Hindsite is 20/20.
    The answer to your question is YES. I did drop hints to my wife and I wanted to be caught so that our lives could progress. It did not go as I wanted. At least she did not shout it to everyone or divorce me. I still love her very much. I just wish that this part of me could be a part of US.

Wanting to get caught

Makes me wonder Bev how some can "get away" with it for so long. I concealed it from my wife for two years but finally told her. She didn't like it and kept trying to "fix" me over the years but at least I didn't have the mental stress of hiding it. That was 30 years ago and now we are apart. In such a close relationship as marriage or living together, it's damn near impossible to cover yourself 100% of the time. The mental strain alone must be terrible. That's probably why some wish the SO would "catch" them as they want to tell them, but want to spare their feelings at the same time. It could be potentially mentally and physically damaging. Ericka Kay

Many years ago my wife offered and helped me dress for a Haloween party. We had a great night out and it was fun for all. After a few weeks had passed I asked her if I could dress again but she was not good with it.

So to this day I still keep Kitt hidden from her because she is not comfortable with it. If it isn't enjoable for her then I would not enjoy it either. At times we mention it but it is just not her thing.

That was quite a few years ago. A few weeks ago I was showering and I decided to put on some lipstick and the wife walked in on me. She was not amused.So I realize that I need to keep things on the QT and remain discreet.

I think she is aware of my passion and just lets me take my times to myself and after all these years almost 50 of dressing I am at peace with what ever times I get.

I still worry at times that I have put everything away so as not to get her upset and sometimes rushing around we all leave a tell tale sign. It is a touchy situation for many of us but we all know what is best for our spouses and girlfriends. If and when the time is right we will all know it.

One thing thirty plus years of marriage has taught me it is give and take and we are still best friends but we do have lines that we never cross.

Have fun enjoy and be at comfortable with yourself and you situations every one is different and only we know what is right for each of us.

Huggs Kitt

I never got cougt a few times I forgot to put something away that she found and asked about.
    We were talking one day I told her it's not fair girl can wear skirts in hot weather but guys can't so she let me wear one of her skirtsthe rest history
    Now I have a lot of female things
    Angie G.

Gold Member
    I was trying to work up the nerve to tell my wife about my dressing, but she found pictures on the computer instead, truthfully I don't think either way is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG
    I was just wondering tho, how many of you take risks in a bid to be caught out, because in your heart of hearts you desperately want her to find out but just dont have the nerve to tell her to her face.

I only ask because Ive spoken to a few CDs of late, who leave tell tale signs around the house in the hope that it will eventually spark off a conversation, that would help them to confess all.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx
    Can't speak for all, but if you rationalized and trained yourself that it would not a good idea to be out, the wish of getting caught is a "way" to come out if you don't have enough self-esteem (I'd say most CDs usually lack self-esteem).
    Leaving some signs is a bit like to talk about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and you get almost the same reaction - "I've seen nothing" or hysteria.

Platinum Member
    how intresting ... my wife knows abought my dressing we still need to get things going on that i never got cought fully dressed ... been busted for forgetting things .... i have wanted to have her meet Wendy .... just every time i try to plan it something happens to mess it up.... so yes i think that getting cought would be like a good thingy .... but if my wife knows that i dress then could i get cought?? or would it be a unexpected meeting of the outher girl in our lifes???? but yes it would be so dame cool to get this long over due meeting over with........

Thank you girls for all of your answers. Very interesting and informative but also quite disturbing. Its a shame that some of you have to go thru everything that you do just sos that you can have some You time.
    Take care
    BEVxxx

Well even before she knew the answer was Hell No!! Yeah I took chances but not to try to get caught!! More a thrill thingy I think. To try not to get caught. LOL.

Getting caught is highly over rated in my opinion. Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    I know that there are many of you on this site who are completely in the closet to your SOs. I was just wondering tho, how many of you take risks in a bid to be caught out, because in your heart of hearts you desperately want her to find out but just dont have the nerve to tell her to her face.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx
    I've never really left tell tale signs around the house delibrately but I do miss things and Raksha notices them more than most, I suppose the good thing is she is aware of my dressing, but I suppose the bad things is bar telling me what I have done wrong, thats as far as the convasation goes.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Subconsciencely I wanted to get caught so that I could be out in the open and seek the consueling that I always wanted to have to see if I am really just a crossdresser or transgendered. Well it has just been over a year since I was discovered by my wife about my long held secret. Sure I was almost caught in the act about a half a dozen times, but it wasn't until my wife discovered a wig adverdisment that I had left in my day planner. Sure *I told her I would seek consuling to stop, but this is something I can't stop, after 35 years this is an intrigal part of me. I scene numermous pyschologists, therapists, and spent 28 days in a inpatient treatment hospital and have come to the conclusion that yes, I am transgendered. And I am going to lose my home, family, etc to become the person that I must be. Finding my true self I no longer have to hide behind the fake male persona normal society has inflicted upon me. Yes I can now be happy and I am glad that I am free now to be all that I can be. It is just too bad that my soon to be exwife doesn't have an open mind to except me as I am. I was born to be a girl and a girl I will be in my givin time. I just wish that I hadn't waited so long and would have been honest to my wife from the beginning about my thoughts. Yes she always had a suspion about me, the long finger nails, finding woman's close at my house, certain comments I have made. In closiing those of you out there in relationships be honest with you significant other and tell them the truth.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

It comes out in the wash

It's not so much that I wanted to get caught, but I didn't want to have to hide it, either. I've worn panties most of my married life (over 30 years), and it started by letting her see me wearing her panties at first; she wasn't too happy about that, not so much because I was wearing panties, but was wearing HER panties. So I started buying my own, and put them in the wash along with my other clothes. She does the wash (although I've volunteered for years LOL), so she sees my things (the washable ones, anyway) and rarely comments on it. Once in a while when I make a more radical change, such as about two years ago when I started wearing mostly panties with ruffles all around them (I love my panties as feminine as possible!), she made a couple of comments, but not necessarily negative or positive. So putting my pretty things (lingerie mostly) in the wash is my way of telling her without having to tell her.

Some things, though, I'm not comfortable with her seeing -- my silicone breast forms, for example. They stay well hidden in the bottom of my panty drawer most of the time. But I know she's seen them in there once or twice when she was doing some "unauthorized" reorganizing in the bedroom. She didn't say anything, however, and neither did I. Some things we just don't talk about it, and have both more or less accepted it that way.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar

Smile

My wife knows and likestoindulge me occasionally. I think getting caught sounds good but the trauma you risk is not worth it. Be open, honest and upfront. Don't exchange your fears for her tears.

Bye