Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you wish you would get caught by your SO

Wink Easy for me

It was easy for me I came out to my wife and she divorced me . Ho Hum!!

Wife found me out -- purged 2 years ago...

I was entirely an "underdresser" at the time, no outerwear in my stash, though I did have water baloons in my bras a few times. Got real good at taking my bra and stockings off in the car on the way home so I wouldn't get caught wearing them.

Anyway, I got "the ultimatum" and purged. Some times I feel like I'm about to burst, usually at times of high stress (like money problems because I just found out that on eof my vehicles needs a new cylinder head...). Funny how those urges come out at times when I want to escape my "normal existence..."

- Brina

My wife knows of my dressing, Although she has never seen me fully dressed. Maybe if she were to walk in on me sometime the would eliminate the out of sight, out of mind issues that we have.

I am not sure that would help, but I would definitly be more in the open with her. But overall I do not wish to be caught, or chance the reprocusions that being caught could have.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I'm still in stealth and have never done anything hoping my SO would find out. I've made a few mistakes in the past but noticed before she did. If she finds out on her own then fine I can start looking for another place to live and then I won't have to hide so much. This hiding is becoming more stressful the older I get.

Bonnie

how many

Dear Bev,

Despite I told my wife Anna i'm CD its still no subject to be spoken, she sweeps it under the carpet. With little things I try to put it on the agenda again, but she ignores. If she suspects my toenails have nailpolish on than she gives me my privacy and goes out of the bathroom. Sometimes I try to be caught but even that doesnt work.

Lotte

hello

getting seen by your wife is some times a pain in rear end.first she tells your its ok with her then the next thing she tells you not to do it anymore she dont like it.now how do you deal with this.mine told me this and just two days ago she moved out and left me hanging.can some one tell me how to deal with this bunch of bull.my email is barbrasugar@hotmail.com.please no hate full emails thanks.

rhyming thyme morph cindianna_jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    I know that there are many of you on this site who are completely in the closet to your SOs. I was just wondering tho, how many of you take risks in a bid to be caught out, because in your heart of hearts you desperately want her to find out but just dont have the nerve to tell her to her face.
    I only ask because Ive spoken to a few CDs of late, who leave tell tale signs around the house in the hope that it will eventually spark off a conversation, that would help them to confess all.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx
    I tried to keep it a secret. Because, I knew that once the secret was out, there would be no holding me back. The secret was the only thing that kept my other self at bay. But it was bound to come out and it did. And the rest as they say, is history.

Cindi

i have not been caugth, -rather caught out. ie clothes moved, make up used. it is not very nice as my wife does not wish to get involved

I've only ever told of my crossdressing to one person... my girlfriend. At the time, my dressing wasn't a big thing. It was only something that I would enjoy on occasion; and it was only pantyhose, panties and bras that I was into.

She seemed upset at first, then tried to accept it. She even dressed me up once! But that was it... that was as far as she wanted to go with it... although she was quite aware of my desire. I still kept my panties, but would never let her see it.

One time, when she was away, I dressed up and she later found out what I had been up to and mad was an understatement! She was furious! It was something that she would often bring up at her couselling appointments.

I got rid of all my stuff after that inicident and told her that my phase was over, which it was for sometime. No real desire for it anymore, but now its back, and its more than just wanting to wear bras and panties... now I want full outfits, make-up... the whole thing! I would like to tell her and have some fun with her dressed up as Myst, but I know it is something that I have to keep hidden.

I do however tend to catch myself giving away small hints, but nothing that she has ever noticed or commented on. Maybe in a way, I do want to tell, but just too affraid to?

-Myst-

I'm glad my husband told me instead of him surprising me. I love cake, but like it one piece at a time. I'm fully supportive of him and love to play with him, but I wouldn't of liked to "walk in on him as dressed". I remember years ago, before he came out.......I had found a pair on nylons hidden in the closet.....I was so hurt, I thougth he was cheating on me, I confronted him but he denied it (of course). A whole year went buy until he came out and told be he liked to CD. I was so relieved, cause all those little things I kept finding.....nylons, makeup than didn't belong to me (thougth I was going crazy) All the suspicions were answered at that moment. We wasn't cheating on me.......all along, he was just trying to be "himself"...........now he can and we can just enjoy our lives together and have fun.

I REALLY want to share my dressing preferences with my wife , but I think the risk is too high, as someone said in another post, 9 of 10 confessions of this kind will end awfull

Quote Originally Posted by TrannyJenny
    9 of 10 confessions of this kind will end awfull
    That's the problem. But if you don't tell and she find's out, it's likely that it becomes 10 out of 10

Wishing I could have been caught when I was younger.

As a kid alone in the house mincing around in my sister's dancewear, I was scared to death that I would be caught zipped up in her leotards and tights and unable to free myself. I thought it would be the end of the world if someone walked in on me while I was enjoing myself sliding around in her silky undies under tights and a leotard. Many years later I ofund myself wearing a turtleneck leotard and tights to sleep in during the winter months in front of my parents and it was no big deal. I wonder if it would have been so bad to get caught back then. Sure I would have been sternly scolded and punished for wearing my sister's clothes. But it may have ended with mom getting me my own leotard and tights outfit to wear when I pleased and the mystery would have been a thing of the past.

Good Comments

Bev, I think there are a lot of excellent opinions and statements in these
    replies. I especially liked Kitt and Karrens comments. Sometimes I think it
    is a shame to have to find some alone time to dress and be comfortable with it.

I think this does, in most cases, put some strains on a relationship.

My wife knows but I don't dress that often and I don't overwhelm her with it.

I hope this helps and I enjoyed reading these replies.

Take care,

Tina

Yes i wish my wife would catch me and then i hope i could let her understand what i am so she could accept me as Gail. (dream on!!!)

It would be easier to bring up, but she has caught me before and the results were not pretty. So yes and no.

Christie

I wonder if my wife knows I like to dress in womans clothes. Gee, We spent over$600 at Lane Bryant in the last month. I've got skirts and tops hanging behind the bathroom door. And the other day, I asked her to help me straighten my bra in back, cuz with my bad arm, I couldn't reach. Yes, I guess she knows.<LOL>...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    I know that there are many of you on this site who are completely in the closet to your SOs. I was just wondering tho, how many of you take risks in a bid to be caught out, because in your heart of hearts you desperately want her to find out but just dont have the nerve to tell her to her face.
    I only ask because Ive spoken to a few CDs of late, who leave tell tale signs around the house in the hope that it will eventually spark off a conversation, that would help them to confess all.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx
    Hi Bev,

Well, I just wish I had an SO to tell. Although I am "out" to my family and best friends now I still wish I had an SO to share this with and who would love me for the person I am.

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

Mixed feelings. I hate keeping secrets form her. If she caught me it would take the responsibility of telling her from me. I am taking more risks to pursue where I want to go with being Elle but not deliberately to get caught. The potential consequences of discovery could be horrible so I am doing my best to keep things secret. The irony is I can't really know what her reaction would be and so the angst, fear and limitations (I don't have guilt any more) may be unnecessay. Nothing is perfect.

My wife caught me out in the late 1970's, and I have now been seperated and divorced for 25 years. We do however still keep in contact.

I did not try and give her hints she found out by accident.

My second wife never found out about my crossdressing, we divorced over another issue.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch