Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucking Help PLEASE

Tucking Help PLEASE

Im trying very hard to get my testicles in to this supposed cavity so as i can have a nice flat area up front but just cant find the holes what am i doing wrong.

First of all you need to be relaxed, spread your legs a little, cold hands also help. I take one in each hand and slowly start pushing up. They will find the right place just be patient while doing it.Bobbie

mabey my testicles are small or somthing but I have never hadtrouble getting them into there cavities

Just tried it. I have big ones. Works great. I feel empowered.
    Last edited by Brenda Scott; 08-23-2006 at 07:32 PM. Reason: extra response for Brittany
    If I wanted to know where I am going I wouldn't be wearing this blindfold.

Quote Originally Posted by wildjasmine View Post
    Im trying very hard to get my testicles in to this supposed cavity so as i can have a nice flat area up front but just cant find the holes what am i doing wrong.
    Honey all you have to do if you put you know what back between your legs is just kinda massage the litle fellas up where they came from I know some people have problems just keep trying

I tryed today, found the spot, but them rascals wouldn't stay. Don't mind the regular tuck, after a while I and the boys have gotten used to it. They almost automatically know where to go. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

tucking

push the testicles into your cavity then lean forward and pull your "willie" back tight until you don't need to wear blusher!!!! Then pull your panties up, with a pad because cotton and paper fiber doesn't slip like nylon. Then back that up with a pantygirdle and you will have no problems. You may even speak in a higher tone of voice.

You do get used to the tucking and after about a month you can go all day like that.

try lying down, knees up and legs spread a little for the first few times

Lying down works well for me

New girl
    For me it's not a problem to get the boys inside but sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's harder. Sometimes one of them just pops inside unintentionally when I cross my legs
    Be careful, keep trying and you should be ok

Kisses, Eli

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Now THIS is my kinda thread...........

Thanks for the advice everyone i will try again, if i do manage to find this supposesd cavity how do i know theyll come back out I mean they mite like it up there.
    Can this go wrong? will a embarrasing hospital visit come into play

Silver Member

Tucking

Dear Wildjasmine,

I too strugled for a long time with this one. Then I realized that, at least for me, they do not actually disapear (which was what I had been trying to do). When tucked, I can still feel my testicles, but thet ARE inside, just under my pubic bone. I can see and feel two little mounds right there. Then I pull my penis back between my legs. Some girls can actually push the penis back into the body also, but I weas never able to do this.

OK now, for me, this is the really hard part. Hold everything in place while you get your panties on. I wear a light control brief which seems to work well, but it is a real struggle to be able to hold everything in place while I pull up the brief. This gets easier and easier as you gain skill, but I still have a bit of a struggle. I find this to be most bothersome in the lady's room as I am trying to do it with all the rest of my clothing getting in the way. At home it is one of the first things I do, and easier.

The results are wonderful. A nice smooth line, and you can pull jeans and other pants right up into your crotch where they fit really well. At first I found this to be a bit uncomfortable to sit in but as time went on and I got used to it it became more comfortable. Now I find a tuck is more comfortable than having everything dangeling down and in the way.

I wear a light microfiber brief under the control brief for comfort and to reduce the number of times I have to wash the control garment. This not nessessary and actually may contribute to the difficulty I have getting everything up while holding everything in.

Just like most of what we do here this takes some practice and I wish I didn't have to do it. This is for me one of the great benifits of surgery.

Then too, you can take Butterfly Bill's advice and just wear clothes that you don't have to tuck in like long flowing skirts and loose pants. Then the whole problem goes away.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I just read your second question and there is no way, Jose! The problem is keeping them up there. Not to worry, they won't EVER get stuck.

Steph
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 08-24-2006 at 08:54 AM.

I have my panties almost all the way up that way when everything is in place I pull the panties the rest of the way up and everything stays put. I find that if I have to bend over before the panties hold them in place they pop out. Bobbie

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta Peach GG View Post
    Now THIS is my kinda thread...........
    I was wondering what a GG might think

I cant imagine they would get stuck mine come out unintentionaly all the time I find it very comfortable to be tucked I ussually sleep tucked

Tryed again tonight did everything that was suggested even had a few beers before to help relax, still no luck though i spent half an hour gently pushing but nothing.
    Is there by any chance a guide with pics anywhere which i can follow.

I really dont think its about relaxing I have heard that it is far more tricky for some, all you can do is keep trying they will go back where they came from hun

Well, I'm not an MD, so don't hold me responsible. I had tried for a while to get them up there and finally got so frustrated at failing that I just applied gentle but firm pressure on the boys. One finally popped up and I found the sensation frightening. The other soon followed. And yes, they came back down easily. When they're up there you can still feel them with you fingers. And if they seem to be stuck just massage them back down and out.

There is a yoga stretch where you lie against a wall (on a cushion or a bed or whatever) with your butt right against the wall and your legs extended straight up the wall. Get in that position and when you are finally streched and relaxed, apply pressure to them. Aim to have them ascend along either side of your penis. Once they're up there they will nestle right under the layer of skin in your pubic area and create a nice mound of venus.

It is worth the effort. Once I began tucking it was easy to learn how to walk in 5 inch heels like a pro. Funny how not having a "basket" lets you swing your hips more easily.

Be patient.

Vanna

Smitten with my ClaireJ claireswife-gg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina D View Post
    I was wondering what a GG might think
    Oh my! And here I worry about things like too thin of a bra in too cold of a room

Silver Member

Tucking

Dear Wildjasmine,

You may be pushing too far back. They don't go up between your legs. They go up just in front and on each side of your penis. They WILL do this. Try moving them forward as you push up. When you get it you will say, "What? is that all it is?" Yes, that's all it is. You will still feel and see them inside. As was mentioned above, they make a nice little mound just in front of your pubic bone on each side of your penis.

You can do this. It will take some time to find just the right spot. Some girls have no trouble at all, some have a great deal of trouble. I can tell you I spent DAYS trying to find this, but when I finally got it it was like, geez, is that all? Keep trying, you'll get it.

And as I said before, there is NO way they will get stuck. Just don't worry about this at all. You have to worry about how to keep 'em up there is all.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 08-25-2006 at 12:29 AM.

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claireswife-gg View Post
    Oh my! And here I worry about things like too thin of a bra in too cold of a room
    ClairesWife GG.............

I was thinking the same thing...........there are times when I am down right humiliated when the nips are showing, and it does NOT matter how thick of a bra I have on........

In a bar this would be OK......but ummm......at work?? noooooooooooo....!!! It's at the most inopportune times it happens!!! ugh!!!

A few months ago, I was really into tucking and taping, but haven't done it for a while. (I have been working on my boobs), so, I just tried it to see if there was anything I could add to the other good advice. I lie on my back, bring my knees up, keep my feet together and just let my legs relax and 'flop' to the sides. My GF and some other sources say my package is larger than average, but I have no problem finding the home for the boys. I keep my fingers together, flat, and just gently move them around with a bit of pressure, until they just find their spot. Keep working. It's worth it. It should Never hurt. regards, wenda.

Thumbs up Tucking

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Dear Wildjasmine,

You may be pushing too far back. They don't go up between your legs. They go up just in front and on each side of your penis.
    Dear Wild Jasmine,
    Listen to Stephanie, I too tried for the longest time & failed. Everything I read said push up in the cavity. As Steph said the cavity is more up front, so it's more bring the boys to the front rather than straight up. If you lay your hand flat against your pubic area with fingertips at the base of Mister Willy you can actually grab the flesh, like grabbing a love handle. You'll get the idea of where they will go. The flesh & muscle can be lifted away from the pubic bone. That is where they will reside. Just be patient & don't get frustrated. You'll find the right spot & yes they'll slip out, one will sneak out, the right goes in, the left falls back out. Spit happens but eventually, it becomes simple.

Hugs,
    Michelle

I personally don't like tucking. It never really worked out for me. After a few years of hormones, "it's" quite small now and I can easily fold it back. No signs at all.