Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay, Lesbian, or just really Kinky

Gay, Lesbian, or just really Kinky

Hi Girls,
    I was coaxed into a conversation today by two ladies, one of which is a co worker, and the other, one of our mums at Kids club, about how she threw her hubby out nearly a year ago because she caught him wearing her panties. She was telling my colleague how horrified she'd been knowing that for 13 years she'd lived with a pervert, and thank God she'd found out before her 12 year old daughter had been damaged. Ive known about what happened for some time now because the girl came to Kids club in tears last year.
    Anyway to cut a long story short, she said that her main fear had been the safety of her daughter, but also she had dreaded anyone finding out about it incase they thought that she'd married a gay, or she was a Lesbian, or worse still that she was Kinky.
    My colleague asked me what my thoughts were on the matter so I told her that it really wasn't such a big deal and that during my pregnancies the only comfortable underwear that Ii could find where my hubbys Y fronts so I used to wear them instead of my usual sexy numbers.
    Well you'll never guess what the rumour going round work is now. BEV IS A Crossdresser. Tee hee, can you believe that. Well, as the manager I cannot have those sort of rumours going around about me, so Ive had to step in and stem the flow. Ive told them all that I have Lesbian Tendancies and am definitely Kinky, and that there have been occassions when Ive fanticised about sleeping with a Gay man. Well honestly ME a CROSSDRESSER, heaven forbid.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx

It so sad to hear of stories like this where people jump to conclusions without knowing the facts.

Well done for trying to educate her in a humerous way
    I am curious to know how it all worked out

Bev you a Crossdresser
    Kind of like taking coals to Newcastle
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Bev, omg know i know that i can't drink coffee and read theise posts here lmao lol too funny......

Oooooh.!!!...Bev...you little minx.!!!...always knew there things I liked about you.!!!LOL....crossdresser indeed...leave that to us "girls"...you know...US LOT.!!...see you soon chuck.!!!!..love to Jay.
    Love Nikki. x

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Dee View Post
    Oooooh.!!!...Bev...you little minx.!!!...always knew there things I liked about you.!!!LOL....crossdresser indeed...leave that to us "girls"...you know...US LOT.!!...see you soon chuck.!!!!..love to Jay.
    Love Nikki. x
    Well you know me Nikki, abit of a dark horse on the QT. Jay says Hi.
    Take care
    BEVxxxxxx

Oh my God! That poor man, he lost his wife and child because he wore womans panties. He is probably losing more because of his wifes mean mouth telling everyone. I know its bad to think it, but I would just love to punch her in the mouth. Bev...you probably look good in anything you wear.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Educate!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Well done for trying to educate her in a humerous way I am curious to know how it all worked out
    Give her bathroom cleaning duties for a week, that should be education enough

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bev, my goodness...

I think we have seen a new side to Bev

I think that the man was probably well rid of that women, as well I hope he and others can "uninfect" the mothers negative thoughts upon the poor girl.

We all are born innocent, with infinite possiblilites held back only by others fears, prejudices and malice...

Cheers
    Ava

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Hello everyone, my name is Vanya, and I am a crossdresser.

YEP! Hand up, count me in sister! After childbirth is when I wore the ex's tightie whities. They were the only thing comfy and full enough not to cause pain at the C Section encision. Besides, I wasn't taking any chance of staining my frillies! His undies were way cheaper and when ya've worn one ya've worn 'em all.

Of course I've previously told the story of wearing men's insulated underwear before they came out with girl stuff for hunters. I just sewed up the peep hole in the front~for two reasons: I damn sure didn't need one, and my sons, who were notorious for nicking my hunting gear, wouldn't be caught dead in 'em after my alterations.

Aw hell, that's been years ago, and I'm feeling that ole familiar urge. Trudi's "he man" undies are all Hane's bikini or low rise. Every color and design of the rainbow. Perhaps I'll wear a pair to bed tonight, just to get a reaction. Ooooo just the thought makes it feel as if I've got hair growin on my chest!

(scratch scratch)

Vanya

And Bev, good on ya lady, for nippin the gossip in the bud.
    Last edited by GG Vanya; 08-24-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Happens alot this

From my recent experience it seems that wearing womens clothes clearly does make you a dangerous pervert in many peoples opinion.

My in-laws seem to have had this concern and this is maybe one of the reasons why my mother-in-law told my wife's brother in case I was a danger to their kids.

I guess that the whole lying thing and shock result in people leaping to all sorts of conclusions and then they fail to actually think it through.

I would agree that it is *very* sad for so many lives to be ripped apart over something that really isn't such a big deal in the grand scheme of things (preaching to the converted here, obviously )
    Fiona

---
    Does my bum look big in this?

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/fionasboots

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG
    Well you'll never guess what the rumour going round work is now. BEV IS A Crossdresser. Tee hee, can you believe that. Well, as the manager I cannot have those sort of rumours going around about me, so Ive had to step in and stem the flow. Ive told them all that I have Lesbian Tendancies and am definitely Kinky, and that there have been occassions when Ive fanticised about sleeping with a Gay man. Well honestly ME a CROSSDRESSER, heaven forbid.
    You see, it is that easy to get stamped. And if you've been told this most of your life, you even believe it yourself.
    That's the problem with CDing.

Concerning your co worker: I think we have to be satisfied that the human brain at least theoretical is able to think. Actually doing it, might be a bit to overcharged.

(I admit that my judgement is a bit unfair, as one should know more about her husband and their relationship. Not every CD is an angel)
    Last edited by Marla S; 08-24-2006 at 04:30 PM.

Vanya, just you behave yourself girl, tee hee. Your right tho girls, altho I injected alittle humour into this situation, there is a tragic side to the story. One year on and the daughter is still not allowed to stay with her dad for any great length of time. Something that Ive tried to persuade the mother is potentially damaging to this young lady and certainly very upsetting. I have to deal with this young girls distress on a regular basis and she just doesn't get why she can't stay over at her dads. Even the courts have come down on the mothers side. Unfortunately this is the kind of ignorance that we are still up against. And just for the record, the guy was a very good hubby, loyal, loving and faithful, and it was only a pair of briefs for hecks sake. I do not believe for one minute that this was the reason for the break up, there has to be something more to it but unfortunately the wife saw fit to use it as the excuse for marriage breakdown. OMG how tragic is this kind of situation. The sooner the world gets an education in these matters the better.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx

Bev,

It would be very interesting to find out if this woman, ever wore her husband's clothes.

This struck very close to home with me, in that I am a pervert for getting caught wearing my own stockings, garter belt and panties, but my wife can wear my heavy winter shirts, but doesn't see that she is also a cross dresser.

I will admit I am better off, as we are still together, sort of.

Helen in OK

We keep hearing all these negative accounts from the UK of crossdressers who have lost their visitation rights with their children because of crossdressing. Seems to me that a lot of education is needed in the UK court system. In 1979 in the US South, Texas, my ex wife went to court for a divorce and asked that I have no visitation rights except supervised. My attorney and I fought her and the judge ended up giving me full costody with the ex wife having supervised visitation. And that was 26 years ago. If the man you referred to was seen by most as stable and a good father and provider, there is no reason for the courts to make the determination that was made unless there is a reason you do not know. Something is not right with this picture.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    [...] One year on and the daughter is still not allowed to stay with her dad for any great length of time. Something that Ive tried to persuade the mother is potentially damaging to this young lady and certainly very upsetting. I have to deal with this young girls distress on a regular basis and she just doesn't get why she can't stay over at her dads.[...]
    Isn't that a damage that is by far more harming to a young soul than a dad wearing panties ever can be ???
    I wished the "caring" mother and the court would have been aware of it.

I wish the girl and her dad the very best. Hope they have better times very soon.

Very sad situation

Bev - I applaud you for the way that you have handled this situation. It's so sad
    that the Mom and even the courts are so ignorant. I don't imagine that Dad was flaunting his underwear around his daughter and even if he did, that isn't as harmful to the young girl as banning her from contact from her Dad.
    Talon

So sad

First off Bev,

I never get tired of reading your post, they have to be some of the best reading on this forum. When you add the usual humor you have in them, all
    the better. I still wonder sometimes, why my ex didnt try that, she cant seem to keep a secret to save her neck. But I guess she didnt want to bring it up and make her look bad for getting married to a "pervert that wears panties".
    It just seems like the world will never change toward us, Oh dont get me wrong I havent had any Bad responses toward me because of this. But its probably because I am usually a very secretive person (as my sister says).
    Well thank you girls for the bit of humor you have added to a sad post, and have a good day.

Niki

When my ex wife decided she wanted a divorce, she played the pervert card, she did not want anyone to know the real reason for it, only to let everyone know that she was the "good person", while I was branded the pervert.

It cost me dearly, I was a Cub scout leader for over 10 years and I was crushed when asked to resign, I lost custody of my son, things were bad......however my family stayed positive and my son always..always showed his love for me, luckily I still got to see him every 2 weeks

Jenni Y
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Girls,
    I was coaxed into a conversation today by two ladies, one of which is a co worker, and the other, one of our mums at Kids club, about how she threw her hubby out nearly a year ago because she caught him wearing her panties. She was telling my colleague how horrified she'd been knowing that for 13 years she'd lived with a pervert, and thank God she'd found out before her 12 year old daughter had been damaged. Ive known about what happened for some time now because the girl came to Kids club in tears last year.
    Anyway to cut a long story short, she said that her main fear had been the safety of her daughter, but also she had dreaded anyone finding out about it incase they thought that she'd married a gay, or she was a Lesbian, or worse still that she was Kinky.
    My colleague asked me what my thoughts were on the matter so I told her that it really wasn't such a big deal and that during my pregnancies the only comfortable underwear that Ii could find where my hubbys Y fronts so I used to wear them instead of my usual sexy numbers.
    Take care
    BEVxxxx
    Heck no you a crossdresser, was that you at sparkle or someone else.
    Seriously it is dificult for most people to accept us for me the best policy is being open about crossdressing to your partner otherwise you get the crossdressing thing plus the worst the distrust of several years of basically lying constantly.

If this beast was so consered about others finding out why was she telling anyone Oh and Ditto's on your threads Bev your one of the head liners here.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Bev, I'm sorry to say, but since you post here, you must be a crossdresser!

And that is terrible that someone would end a marriage over a pair of panties. Were they grannies or something?
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Ignorance is not bliss! It leads to hurt, anger, and ultimately wars.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

It's about time you ladies cut loose. We need a little humour around here. I think Tamara must have got a spanking for being out of line... Uh oh, I better behave here or she'll get out the handcuffs then take all my panties....

Really, Bev and Vanya you girls made my day. Thanks

to both of you

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Bev, when they jump to conclusions, I hope they land on something sharp!!!BJ

Aww girls,
    thanks for your kind comments you make a girl blush. Anyhow back to the subject. I have thought for a long time that what is needed is abit of good old education on the matter. Apparently there are CDs out there who are fighting to have their right to dress recognised and to be a part of the anti discrimination act. Unfortunately at the moment its been kicked out. Im so glad that they are there doing there bit, and I really do believe that one day we will win thru. Afterall how can you leave anyone out of an Anti discrimination act, thats discrimination.
    Part of the problem tho with this situation and the court issue is that the Dad was so embarassed he didnt fight it. He obviously felt ashamed and didn't want to draw attention to himself, hopefuly one day when he sees what he's missing out on, and how manipulative his wife has been, he will rise to the challenge out of pure anger and fight for his rights. We are very behind in the Uk and I really think that this needs to be challenged. After all when you think about it, how can you brand a guy a pervert just because he likes to wear womens clothes, its ridiculous and very victorian. We need an ambassador, someone in high office who will fight our cause, but unfortunately no one wants to do that just incase they get branded a pervert too. Anyway good on the ones who are out there trying to bring this unfairness to everyones attention, I wish them luck and when the opportunity arises I will be there with em. Dont ask me why but when GGs support CDs it sometimes seems to lend abit of backbone to the situation, unfair I know but its true.
    Anyway hope you all have a good day. Take care
    BEVxxxx