Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-bay

I have bought lots on e-bay. Loads of choice. No problems. No hassle. Plus the buzz of "winning" the item. Bidding on a lovely black pencil skirt right now.

I collect vintage slips and have bought quite a few from Ebay sellers. No problems so far. I purchase mostly from the US from a few sellers that I keep returning to. They are most helpful and trustworthy. Georgina.

I do much of my shopping on Ebay and Old Pueblo Traders. The only problem I have had with Ebay is some of the sellers have mis-identifeied some of the sizes on their clothes (calling a 1X a size 26 for instance). I would sometimes end up with a dress or skirt that was too small.
    -Audrey

Ebay is King (or Queen?)

Ebay is the best place for bargins.....

Never buy anything first hand, unless it is in the sale. Ebay UK has everything you would want.

Sounds like I work for them, but I don't. I have bought most of my stuff there tho, all you need to do is look...

Beth

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    I have purchased many items on E-Bay but I prefer to try things on before I buy. I have lost 50 lbs. since Christmas and sizing I used to be confident in has changed. There are some good deals at online auctions but watch out for high shipping and handling charges. They are just a way to pad the price.

Shari

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    90% of my clothes are from Ebay. And everything is shiped using my male name, and any emails are using my male name too. There is no way for the seller NOT to know it is being shipped to a guy.
    None have ever said or did anytihng, and have always left positive feed back for me. I have had a couple of private emails from sellers I bought from before asking if I'd like to buy another item from them.

Wink Wonderful prices

About 60% of my clothes I've purchased are from E-Bay. I am very careful about sizes, if they are not stated where I can understand them, I go to another item. The prices and sales are great and these are the primary considerations when I shop.

LOL

Abby

Most of my clothes are from eBay. The rest is from other online stores. I find buying clothes online are very discreet.
    Feel free to add me on MySpace.

Please send me a message on MySpace if you add me so I know who you are.

http://www.myspace.com/jerrin_cd

Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    90% of my clothes are from Ebay. And everything is shiped using my male name, and any emails are using my male name too. There is no way for the seller NOT to know it is being shipped to a guy.
    None have ever said or did anytihng, and have always left positive feed back for me. I have had a couple of private emails from sellers I bought from before asking if I'd like to buy another item from them.
    Not so, I have a ****and**** user name, use my femme e-mail address and pay by paypal and everything femme is shipped under my femme name and anything particually masculine under my male name.

Have never bought anything on Ebay... I bid on a corvette once but was outbid rather fast!
    I prefer NewPort News....for most clothes....sexier under-things I get from VS.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura Jane View Post
    Not so, I have a ****and**** user name, use my femme e-mail address and pay by paypal and everything femme is shipped under my femme name and anything particually masculine under my male name.
    I was refering to MY Ebay account. I don't use my enfemm name. Everything is my masculine name.

Mostly becasue I have a PO Box and in this small town where everyone knows everyone else. If a package came to "Susan" in my PO Box it would rase some flags I don't want to deal with.

ebay

Quote Originally Posted by sissymelinda View Post
    I buy all my sissy clothes on E-bay.I consider this the best place to buy.I know there are risks,but most sellers are great.Do other members agree
    its great but take care never ever tell your family your sign in code.My wife accidentlytold my daughter who tracked some of my purchases. wig,bra,makeup,panties etc. thanks to my wifes loyality she invented a brilliant cover up.God bless her. I now have a new ebay identity, i created an email address in my wifes name I pay with paypal and have everything delivered to a post box.Its worked so far but I know I'm going to get sprung. Maybe thats part of the thrill.Good luck keep shopping
    Last edited by Sandy; 09-01-2006 at 05:54 AM.
    Its not how you look it how you feel :cheeky:

Smile bargains to be had

i recently bought 2 wedding dresses on e-bay for £62 with postage, they are gorgeous, brand new and had combined ticket prices of £670. you can get some real bargains if you look consistently.i also purchased a long dress which was also great. there are some great heels too in sizes 9 (which i am ) to 12.
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    I was refering to MY Ebay account. I don't use my enfemm name. Everything is my masculine name.

Mostly becasue I have a PO Box and in this small town where everyone knows everyone else. If a package came to "Susan" in my PO Box it would rase some flags I don't want to deal with.
    I guess that small town world where everyone knows everyone and everything thats going on is a problem!

The other way is to set up an unverified paypal account and transfer (instant transfer from bank accounts) money to it to pay the ebay transactions. That way you get your femme name on both the ebay transaction and paypal transaction!

Unless your spending money like its going out of fashion, you should be within the limits they set.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Love Ebay

Half of my wardrobe is from E-Bay. Over 200 tranactions and only 'Burned' twice (Non CD Items) Just go by there feedback and take out a Post Office Box for receiving Items.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I use eBay a lot and I've never encountered a problem...I've even told one or two sellers that I'm a crossdresser!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

I have bought a number of things from ebay. No clothing (yet) though. I haven't really had any problems so far, except 1 package has yet to arrive, and I have been waiting a rather long time. I sent the person an e-mail, and he said he had an extra in stock, and he would send it out right away.

I hope I get it soon, it has been over a month.