Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those, like me, who began with mother's/relative's items...

Banned Read only

For those, like me, who began with mother's/relative's items...

Did you, just like me, try everyday items like a skirt and lipstick, or did you wear any work uniforms?

The only thing I 'borrowed' from her dresser were pantyhose and tights... everyting else came from my sisters.

I'm sure she suspected, since it wasn't until years later that I realized that you could tell when pantyhose have been worn by the way they stretch out until washed again.

My mother's bras were the catalyst for me, then on to (or into) her girdles next. Luckily I had two older sisters, too.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    My mothers pantyhose started it for me, then her dresses, skirts & heels when i was a kid.

For those, like me, who began with mother's/relative's items...

May mother was small but I wore her panty hose for years and stoled everything else that I wore. I also used her lip stick.

My mother's lipstick at age 10, I think, back in the 1960s. Something just drew me too it at probably the same age little girls were experiementing. I think the young age that many of us started says how truly basic this is to our nature. Never tried her clothes, except in childhood fantasy.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

I started with my moms stockings and garterbelt, then into her panties, slips, and bras. And it didn't stop there, I also went for her heels as well!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

Sarah

Mothers clothing

I did not have a sister. So wore my mothers skirts and blouses. I went all the way the first time in bra, skirt and blouse. Was always interested in womans clothing more so then mens clothes. The first item that caught my eye when I was young was a friends sister skirt and wanted one like it but never told anyone about it.

Sarah

Gold Member
    Moms nighties was the beginning, and I love the haft slips.

It was my moms pantyhose thats was the kindling that started the fire. Then came dresses, heels and make up.

when they went on vacation I would sleep in her nightie.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Moms lipstick first, at age 12---and then a girdle and bra a year later---then immediately on to the rest of the clothing.

My mother actually got me started, though I didn't have a conscious realization of it in my early years. She did this by buying me girl's panties until I was in the sixth grade. After that, she stopped this practice, I think because we had to change and shower in a locker room. I actually didn't realize that I was wearing girl's panties until later. By that time I had already started experimenting with my mother's clothes--one of her girdles was my first item. After that I sneaked into her drawer and the clothes hamper as often as I could, but I never thought that she would support or condone what I was doing.
    I was pretty naive, I think, and probably could have gone farther with this with her than I ever did. On several occasions, she commented to me that she had always wanted two children, a boy and a girl, and that my name would have been Elizabeth if I had been a girl. On a couple of occasions when I was at pre-school age and went shopping with her, she brought a girl's dress into the changing rooms and put it on me, but she never did this at home or at any other time. And she never bought me a dress or other girl's clothing that I know of--just the panties.
    By the time I was in high school, I was finding ways to put on whole outfits from my mother's drawers and closet, and I began buying some of my own things (mostly lingerie, bras, and panties, stockings, and occasionally a girdle). I've been dressing whenever possible ever since.
    warmly, Linnea

Mine started at age 13 or 14 with Mom's panties, and I've been into panties ever since. They're by far the most important piece of clothing to me, although I really enjoy slips, bras, pantyhose, girdles, etc., too -- any lingerie is fun.

I started with my mom's pantyhose at age 14. The beige first, then the other colors. Then, the bras, panties. Her dressers drawers had these scented tablet things that added to the experience. I will never forget that scent. Cheri.

Used to wear mom's and auntie's heels at about age 5...they thought it was so cute when I walked around the house in the heels.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Her bras didn't fit, her dresses were old but her girdle and panties did work for me.
    I wonder, did anyone ever start crossdressing by buying his own panties?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Her bras didn't fit, her dresses were old but her girdle and panties did work for me.
    The answer for me is no ! First my mother's and then my wife's. Now I buy black or red, very rarely anything else. My late wife loved to wear black and red, I guess that I am alot like she was !

I borrowed my big sister Anne's knickers (panties) when I was 12 to begin with and secretly wore these under my quite ordinary boys' trousers instead of the Y-Fronts I was given to wear by my mum. Later when I had filled out a bit I also borrowed my mum's (mom's) panties as well as they now fitted me properly. It was amusing to sit in a class of rather butch macho teenaged boys when that I had a pair of women's pink cotton briefs with a floral patern under my grey trousers. I also wore my sister's other clothes when I was alone at home for any decent length of time such as her school uniform and skirts, dresses, bras, stockings etc and also my mum's in similar circumstances. This being the 1960s my mum had some nice dresses of the type Doris Day wore in some of her films and I can still remember when my parents and my sister were away on holiday and I had the house to myself for two weeks of bliss when I was about 17. I wore one of these dresses a nice yellow one with bra (padded out) and of course panties of various colours and patterns beneath and went about the house (curtains closed to avoid being seen by nosey neighbours) and sung "Secret Love" to myself . I also posed the famous Marilyn Monroe shot from "Seven Year Itch" by switching the hoover to blow so my dress billowed up showing my panties as she did when she stood over the air vent in that iconic scene.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Did you, just like me, try everyday items like a skirt and lipstick, or did you wear any work uniforms?
    Both. I had quite a thing for my wife's nurse's uniforms....

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Me -- I don't recall that I ever borrowed my wife's panties, and for me buying some panties (about 2 years ago now) marked the cross-over point between "Just trying some things on for a few minutes because I wonder what they look like", over into crossdressing.

I did nab and wear some discarded nylons before that point, for brief periods... possiby a couple of hours as a teenager, but that was purely about finding more ways to "pleasure myself". It wasn't until the panties I bought for myself that I realized that I actually wore women's clothes as more than a few minutes curiosity about looks and feels.

I used to wear my mommies pantyhose, knee high boots (dam loved them), then i started wearing her bathing suits, strange, but they felt pretty good. the thought of wearing my momms underware made me alittle weired. i didn't try pantys and bras till i was much older.
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

Smile mama's clothes

I stared wearing her bra's then worked up to panties and hose . After that it was the make-up and dresses.
    Mistybtm

I also started with my moms clothes panties bras swim wear dresses pantyhose and heels

Started with shoe, then pantyhose, added skirts and dresses and a little bit with makeup.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Definately Mom

Started with Mom's beautiful work pumps at about 5 or 6. Progressed to stockings, garter, elastic pants. Once I began to reach puberty, went to play in the "lingerie" drawer, downhill or should I say greatest thing ever since