Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How many wives know.......

My wife(13yrs) knows but doesnt want to see me "en femme" or be involved with any of my girly clothes,I work shifts which has it's advantages,i e "en femme"when shes at work:shh:

My wife of 39 years knows and supports my CD'ing. I love her with all my heart and would gladly give my life for her, not because she supports me but because of a love and commitment we share.

I have been married for over 30 years and we have known one another for 37 years. She is very supportive of this aspect in my life as she gains another person that shares a lot of her feelings about things. It took quite a while for her to realize that it was not a threat to our relationship but an enhancement that brought out a lot of good things. I wish that I had recognized my "femme mode" much earlier in my life. I think all in all it has made me a better person

Michelle

She's death on the subject. I have bought and read books on the subject only to have thrown them away because she refuses to educate herself. I'm me and that is all I am, she loves me and we are close. Just too close to let this gurl into the relationship even though it's me.

My wife thinks there's absolutely nothing wrong with dressing up and actually prefers my female personality over my male. She encourages me to pursue my feelings. We spent this weekend shopping and trying on clothes at home.

I don't go out of the house but I dress whenever I want without any concern.

I wouldn't trade her for the world!

I am the wife of cdtrish and ive known about his 'hobby' for just over a year now.We've been married for 15 years. I loved him before i found out and i still love him now.We are soulmates.

My wife knows about my dressing and has for most of our marriage. She has been very understanding, supportive and accepting of me. She often buys womens clothing for me and on occassions, even sends me flowers. She lets me dress as often as I like. I do however, ensure that she gets to have her time with her hubby as well.

That's a tough one

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Just too close to let this gurl into the relationship even though it's me.
    As easy as you make it sound, that really is a tough one from the wife's point of view - at least some of us less-secure ones. Be patient, you never know.

I know, but I'm not a wife, just a girlfriend (2 years). Do I count? I actually enjoy his cd'ing very much
    Death is more universal than life, everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Mine knows, has known since we first started dating and fully supports me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    My wife knows and it is no big deal to her. When we met 26 years ago(giving away my age now) I was working drag shows among other types of entertainment. I still work the drag shows and she goes with me much of the time,
    Vickie

My wife knows since two days after we met each other (six years ago). She was first surprised, thinking it would be ok. I didn't have any more women clothes (I had trashed a lot of treasures before knowing her, maybe because of shame), so she shared hers with me. But first she had a shock watching me dressed like a woman. After that, we had to talk a lot about my passion, and about her fears.

In fact she doesn't know how to consider myself crossdressed. Am I her husband crossdressed ? Am I a girl friend of her ? Am I just a stranger sharing her appartment ? And what about her ? Is she lesbian ? Is she a woman ? (she doesn't really like feminine clothes like skirts or dresses)

Anyway, she shares her clothes (we are about the same size except for shoes and bras), she helps me buying new clothes, waxing, nail painting, hair styling. She was ok for me to get my ears pierced. She takes pictures.

But I think she didn't already find her place in that. It may come with time, but slowly. She knows that in fact, my "feminine side" is the main reason why she felt in love with me. I show this side even when I'm in "guy mode", hypersensitive and thoughtful. The opposite of the machos she met before.

how many wifes know?

My wife knows I dresss, but hates it, so I must keep it in private. TY Michelle

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Knows?

Heavens, my wife brought Tina to life, chose her name, is her fashion consultant, her supporter, and her most fabulous girl friend! Shopping wouldn't be anything without my glorious wife! I can say with assurance that without my marvelous wife, Tina would never have existed!

Tina

My wife and I just went shopping and bought me several pair's of new panties. Noraly she would never let me get one with a lot of lace so it was a suprise when she picked out one with more lace than anything. I'm not about to argue. Just don't understand.

susie bear

my wife knows and has done from the early days of us becoming serious and fully accepts i need to dress and that it is part of who i am x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

My wife knows, and has been shopping for/with me to stock up on my wardrobe and accessories, she did lay down a couple of ground rules at the outset, and i was more than happy to stick to them, considering the adjustments she's made, but over time she keeps cancelling everything, and she only insists now on the 'Manly Man' being there 'When Needed'. LOL Sharon.xxx

My wife has always known. Then again we met at a fetish/leather party - that I organized.

That was 13 years ago, though - and it's only been in the last year or so that we've really taken this from the sensual realm into an 'everyday' setting.
    If I am he as you are me and we are all together, do you think they'll split the check?

Appendage
    I was married over seven years.
    She never knew a thing.
    Except for a few times when I was fooling around and we had some laughs together over small items.

I did (rightly) suspect that if she ever really knew that she would use it against me if things ever went wrong.

My current girlfriend is totaly in the know and when she found out after 8 months of dating, she got over the initial shock after a night talking, and brought me a gift bag the next day, containing a pair of her most feminine panties, her favourite nighty (coincedentaly I am wearing it now) a lipstick that she thought would suit my skin tone best, and a letter with her kisses all over it.

WOW!!! I was then sure I had died and gone to heaven!!!
    Whatever I have done in life to deserve this I want to do more of it!!!

Sorry, am I digressing?

Yes right then, :wife never knew-
    Our divorce was unrelated to cross dressing.

:G/F knows, as does one long term GG freind.
    :both think I am cool...

I shall now cease my digressions...

Justina

I know and I love it it's made elly much happier and I'm much happier as well. I think it's great , then again I've always been attracted to cd'ers and been Bi curious for quite a while.
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Oddly enough I dress in western wear when in drab ( not including work ), also when my wife an I got married it was done in a Renaissance setting.
    would never say this to her face but I think she is the one that actual wears the pants in this house so mostly what she want she gets , but now an then I get needy also
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My wife has known since 2005, I told here when we got back home from our vacation. She was shocked at first but came around very quickly. Since then we shop together buy clothes for each other and have a blast doing it. She has bought some very nice things for me over the last year or so. She has told me that if she had known about mycding earlier that she would have helped me be as fem as possible when we went to Florida.
    Any ways she is fully supportive and I love her very much for it.
    Ifeel very blessed that I married her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

My wife knew before the wedding. She is still uncomfortable with the fact.

My wife knows and supports me, but the rest of my family does not. We are have been married for 29 years and are very happy. I am very thankful.

mine does

my wife know and hates it i wish i could find some one that like it