Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many wives know.......

Lifetime Pantyhose Wearer

Luke warm

Mine kindda knows. She knows i like to wear pantyhose byt not tat I want to fully dress

Jamie

My wife knew about my crossdressing before we were married - we'll celebrate 34 years this October. Almost anything goes behind closed doors but she has never wanted me to go out fully dressed. I think that has been a great compromise on her part and I have made it work over the years.

Mine knows-not happy

My wife knows, and she hates it. We've had lots of counselling and long talks. I just keep it low key and don't wear anything she can see that is obviously femme. Not ideal, but it works for both of us.

When my wife found out it eventually led to a divorce.

Speaking of wives, how does one go about meeting GG that are not objectionable to crossdressing??

my wife accepts it is part of me and takes an active role though in her ideal world she wished i didn't feel the need to
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Well, you could say my wife knows. Cus we were shopping at LB today. She got several pr of dress pANTS. I got a pr of jeans and a pr of cords. Also 2 bras and a couple tops. I have 1 of my tops and 1 of her tops to take back ...BJ

Mines in denial, she knows I like to wear her knickers but doesn't say anything unless she catches me out. It's probably harder to talk with kids around it makes it all more complicated I guess

I just told my wife within the last week and needless to say she was shocked. There are somethings about dressing she doesn't understand but, is willing to learn and work on this together. She doesn't know right now how much she'll want to be involved but, I feel so much relief after telling her and she is glad I told her now rather than keep it from her.

Sienna

I told my wife about my crossdressing about 8 months ago. She has gone through many emotions to the news. Finally she is accepting but does not want me to flaunt my dressing in front of her. She will let me wear panties to bed and really seemxto enjoy our lovemaking more?

My wife knows. As posted earlier, I started with girdles to hold my oversize nut from sticking out. The rest of my CDing came slowly step by step.
    The funny thing is, I started CDing to keep my lower bulge in, but now try to show off my upper two appendages even putting in silicone inserts when I can. I don't think my SO understands that part of me, wanting bigger breasts,but goes along with all my underdressing. As mentioned before, the only negative comment was "You aren't going to want to wear dresses, are you?" The night gowns are the closest thing to having a dress on, so I guess that will have to suffice. Most of my gowns are knee length and was a little afraid what she would say when I brought home a dark blue full length yesterday. She said the dark blue was more of a masculine color. She had commented the day before when we looked at the same gown in white that it was too feminine. So girls, those that have non-supportive wives, try bringing home camaflage bras, pantys, etc. It might just help sway her.

My estranged spouse knows,never was supportive.

A good question

I am not sure if my wife knows. She often refers to cd things and points them straight at me, i am sure she does it to gauge my reaction.

I think the fact that she has found some of my 'Gail' things by accident might have given me away.

What do you reckon!!!

I would love her to know but could not face her rejection.
    Last edited by gail price; 09-09-2006 at 06:48 PM.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    My first wife never knew. My 2'nd knows. It's my bad, that I didn't learn to dare to be honest till I was middle aged. I don't mean that lightly - I will forever feel horrible about the first breakup.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Susancd View Post
    My wife knows and accepts it, but does not want to get involved. However she does sometimes buy me lingerie/clothes as surprise gifts. I guess that I am luvky really.
    Same with me..... we are very lucky!

Yes I would have to agree I've been with my wife for four years 2 years of that married it's been great!!!! Yes she does know and accepts Jazmine but I'm waiting for the day for her to let Jazmine out in public. For now she accepts her indoors but myself I would like to take her out and about in public, to show people that there is nothing wrong with us being who we are. but I guess I can't complain my wife is an awsome person/friend/lover she is the best person in the world to me. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Knowledge and Understanding are not the same

My wife knew of my love to dress pretty much from day one, but even though she offers occasional tips and even offers to let me buy certain things when we are out together, I feel like she doesn't entirely approve. As long as I do it in private and out of her sight, it's fine, but the thought of my going our enfemme floored her because she is sure that I could never pass. Needless to say that it was a severe blow to my confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by gail price View Post
    I am not sure if my wife knows. She often refers to cd things and points them straight at me, i am sure she does it to gauge my reaction.

I think the fact that she has found some of my 'Gail' things by accident might have given me away.

What do you reckon!!!

I would love her to know but could not face her rejection.
    If she's gauging your reaction, I reckon she knows, or at least strongly suspects, and she's just waiting for you to work up the courage to tell her, one way or the other.

Honesty is so liberating, and if your read enough around here I'm sure you will get inspired as to the best way to tell her.

Robin
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 09-11-2006 at 02:09 AM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Mine knows & in fact is sitting right next to me now. I am fully dressed. She is on her computer & I am on mine. She doesn't care when I dress & what I want to do as long as it is within reason.

Untitled
    Yes Sandra knows, approves and understands. She is my partner and girlfriend in one. She tries very hard, along with a lot of other GGs here to offer help and support where she can.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Smile

My wife knows and she is happy to be a part of this part of my life, just so long as I do not go overboard, yes I am very lucky.
    Hugs to all
    Samantha

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar

Mine...

is not on the list of knowing and supporting. Maybe one day...
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

She knows about it.Told me the Devil makes me do it. We haven't talked about it for some time. But I think she had to find some of my panties I have left out.

Wify knows

My wife knows, I told her before we married. She is supportive and lets me decide if I should go out dressed. I love my wife with all my hart and a happy I don't have to hide from her. She still loves it when I come in from working on my truck and smell of gas and swet. Lifes great

Quote Originally Posted by wifeofsissy GG View Post
    I second that one. I know for a fact it's made us closer. We all have skeleton in our closet. Glad my husband's was this one......cause we're having lots of fun!!!!
    I'd love to find a woman who supports it,it's a harmless hobby.I will always
    be the big,strong,capable,happy husband or boyfriend,she fell madly in love
    with,only with a slight deviation(wink)
    TG Guy