Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many wives know.......

How many wives know.......

about there partners dressing? I get the impression that very few know and approve. I am so grateful that my wife knows and enjoys this part of my life (or so she says )

My wife knows and accepts it, but does not want to get involved. However she does sometimes buy me lingerie/clothes as surprise gifts. I guess that I am luvky really.

My wife has always known and I am pretty much dressed when I am home.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    This wife not only knows, she insists!

Smile

My wife knows and I think she approves since she buys 95% of my clothes.

did your wife accept it right away or did she have to warm-up to the idea. My wife took a while.

I've known for 20+ of 21 years.
    Not always interested in a gurl.
    But tried to accept. Later I tried
    to support. Still later, I tried to
    participate. Had sooooooooooo
    much fun sometimes. But yet, I
    still love my manly man to make
    plenty of appearances. More than that...
    I'd like to be included in the things that
    make him happy. Involved in the things
    that make him happy. Purchase things
    that make hime happy. You know....
    all that makes him happy! I just DO NOT
    want to sacrifice all the things that make
    me happy to do it. Do CD hubby's ever don
    a hardhat and workboots to make their
    women happy? What if a GG wife wanted
    her CD hubby to wear an Evil Knieval, a sexy
    fireman, a grubby construction worker, an office
    GQ man, or maybe even a nerdy Drew Carey(Bill Gates)
    outfit? Are you all willing to morph into our
    fantacy men as easily as you would like us to accept
    your own fantacy women? I would be willing to try
    on and play any role for the evening
    but, fair is fair. Are you all being fair to your
    wives? Do you know and do the things that turn
    your GG wives on? Is it 50/50? For many of you,
    it is NOT! But wouldn't it be grand if we all just
    gave in from one night to the next or one week
    to the next(sexually speaking only) to our spouse?
    Or our SO's? Or... especially if your in a new
    relationship...your partners turn ons. Would that
    not somewhat diffuse the partners turn offs?
    Would that not help you closet CD'ers cause?
    Try it, communicate it and let us hear about it!

i hear you JD. I love to make my wife happy. She is an awesome woman. I hope she is just not into my cd'ing because I like it. I hope she finds it's exciting and arousing also, but I also know who I am and that for me this is just a fetish for fun. I love being a guy and doing guy things with her. Thanks for the post. Keep them coming.

OH MY!
    I hope I didn't sound to condescending!
    As a GG, I just want equal delivery and reception.
    I am not the partner who wants to be someone
    I am not as much as my honey is someone he
    is not. So if I am willing to have a gurl lover
    to enjoy her and please her, he should also
    be willing to give me Fabio or MR romance if I
    am in the mood for it right?

not at all JD. I appreciated your post, very valid points. Maybe sometime cd'ers are selfish Me included

wife

I think every now and then you have to put on a suit and see a play,go do manly woodsy stuff.lead when you dance, Then it feels so good to get normal again.

Thanks Jessica!
    Really thats all I wanted to hear!
    Too bad, that's not all I am going to hear LOL
    I love men, I love my man or whoever he wants to be in the moment.
    He is still my man. Sometimes he wants to be my lesbian lover.
    That's OK and fun too.
    You know though, he has never donned a cowboy hat and boots
    and nothing else, ever!!!
    I have never been with a cowboy! Or a computer nerd!
    Sheesh, I've never wanted them more than I do right now!

JD, should try with a Navy Uniform..........oh my, I sure can get lost in a dream with that one.....LOL. As for me, I love my husband CDing. It's fun, I give him tips.....he's getting better than me in makeup and all.....lol. Shaved his legs last night, completely jealous, he's got better legs than me!! My husband too finds it to be only sexual. So we have fun and the sex life is "out of this world" And I feel closer to him cause we have this secret that no one else knows and it makes it even more special.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife has known from the start because she was actively looking to date a CDer before she met me. She likes guys that are girly both in the way they look, and the way they act. Since we've been married the crossdressing has accelerated way beyond what I was hoping for. She is not just accepting she wants to participate in the fun and truly finds me cute when I'm dressed. We are having so much fun and our marriage has benefited because crossdressing brings us closer and more intimate through sharing...and I don't just mean sharing clothes....I mean our lives.

I promise you what I've just written is true. She a member of this forum....she is Marla GG.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-26-2006 at 08:33 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My wife knows and she is supporting of it. She helps me with clothes and make up. She is now encouraging me to take Michelle out in public. I also dress for her when she would like a visit from a clean cut corporate type with a suit.

Wife Knows

My wife knows and helps me buy clothes and make up. She isn't all that excited about it but she is supportive.

K

My wife knows and loves to tease me about it. We are a truly happy married couple. Gotta have fun with it. Taken too seriously it can become dangerous the relationship.

I'm just a gurl.
    My wife has known since day one. She is becoming more supportive as time goes on. In fact just today she helped me pick out two new skirts. I'm just hoping that someday she will bring Vanessa into our sex life. But I have learned not to force any part of this on her.

Banned Read only
    I had no fem items when I was married to my ex-wife. However, she did know that I was bisexual and was never onboard with that. In part, that was why we separated. Occasionally I would do one-night stands, but it wasn't that folks were calling my house, or anything. All those outings were in other towns and facilitated by the Internet. But, the heart of the matter was that she felt that I was less of a man than she had thought.

My current wife is very open sexually. I have not hidden my sexual orientation from her nor my crossdressing. She knows what I buy and where I keep it. She even helps from time to time. It's a bit funny that my lingerie drawer is much more packed than hers. I have only been out once fully dressed, but I was not trying to pass. We went out for Halloween 3 years ago at her suggestion. It was a lot of fun, but I think I would need a lot of professional help with makeup and hair to even get close. However, when I am home I do wear various undergarments frequently. Unless I'm going somewhere where it is better to be fully in Man Mode (the garage when I have my truck serviced, for example), I'll wear a bra, gridle, stockings, etc. under my clothes. My wife is very tactile in her sensory perceptions. She usually goes to bed before me. Sometimes I will put on underthings and she LOVES the feel of nylons as I rub against her. Definitely worth the price of admission!

Originally my wife told me that she didn't mind my crossdressing as she thought it was just my way of expressing my feminine side. Later she said that she didn't realize that it would become such a stimulation for her. Interesting, those Hu-Mans...

My wife knows but keeps the topic at arms length. JD Jade, I would gladly cowboy up or don a hard hat and tool belt for her pleasure. (Odds are very good a thong would be showing from the back side though.) HeHe

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

This one knows and supports fully.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Gold Member
    She has found out but thats it at this stage.

Mine knows and is supportive and participates.....but still wants the manly man about 1/2 the time....and really....so do I...

Goodmorning,
    MY husband has been Crossdressing for a while now , I should say years. we have been married for 8 years in sept. and i am always trying to give him tips.
    MarleneGG

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    My wife has known from the start because she was actively looking to date a CDer before she met me. She likes guys that are girly both in the way they look, and the way they act. Since we've been married the crossdressing has accelerated way beyond what I was hoping for. She is not just accepting she wants to participate in the fun and truly finds me cute when I'm dressed. We are having so much fun and our marriage has benefited because crossdressing brings us closer and more intimate through sharing...and I don't just mean sharing clothes....I mean our lives.

I promise you what I've just written is true. She a member of this forum....she is Marla GG.
    I second that one. I know for a fact it's made us closer. We all have skeleton in our closet. Glad my husband's was this one......cause we're having lots of fun!!!!