Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many wives know.......

My wife knows and is somewhat supportive. We will go shopping sometimes and we will both get new lingerie. She knows that I fully dress, but would rather not know about anything more than the lingerie at this point. One step at a time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

This one also knows, suports and participates but I am in JD Jade's corner. Sometimes I just want that sexy man to sweep me off my feet because I do it for her.

My SO knew before I did.
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

I looked for a cd when single....I like everything out in the open and to share this. We have a fun time. It did bring us together, but there are a million reasons why we fell in love though.

Wife knows

My wife knows and I am en femme when ever I am home, we are talking about having a girls night out, but that is still in the future. For me sharing my true self with the one that I so dearly love has been such a good thing. I will not say that my dearest wife openly embraces Josephine, but she does know and understand that I am Josephine and therefore the one that she also loves. Sounds crazy but if I could not be myself with the one that I love, then I would go back to pushing who I am into that little secrete box that we all have used to get through life as a male, when we know that we are either or/and female.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Jamie

my ex wife of 20years knew but didnt support .my gf of 5years does not
    support , If I ever get into a relationship again she would have to be 100%
    supportive , I was on holiday with my gf for 8days It would of been nice to
    spend a couple of days as julie is that to much to ask???

My wife knows and is more at ease with everything than I am. She is a treasure, and I am the luckiest person in the world.

Hi, my wife knows about my crossdressing but doesn’t approve it. Almost married for 10 years now, at the beginning she let me use pantyhose and nightgowns, some times se bought them, but now I think I put to much pressure on her and she back
    I always go with her when se buys her clothes and ask me how they fit to her and if a like them, some times she tease me if and like this or that dress for me. But I think she is only joking

Luciana

Quote Originally Posted by julie w View Post
    my ex wife of 20years knew but didnt support .my gf of 5years does not support , If I ever get into a relationship again she would have to be 100% supportive ,
    I've been in semi-supportive & non-supportive relationships & had one gf who didn't know but would've been non-supportive. I've been single for several years, and wouldn't get involved with a women unless she was actually interested in being with a CD, not merely tolerant.

I was on holiday with my gf for 8days It would of been nice to
    spend a couple of days as julie is that to much to ask???
    Well, your gf's not supportive, and it is her holiday too. It would obviously upset her to have "that other woman" intrude. We CDs have to be careful not to let our masculine & feminine sides "gang up" on our SOs!

Tell her you & Julie may need to take a short holiday, and see how she responds....

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

My wife knows and hates me for it. She so deeply resents this part of me I can't even get close to her anymore. It has gotten to the point where we are probably sick of each other but, we try sticking it out for the kids.

Lone Wolf

Does not know.

My wife knew many years ago, that I liked crossdressing, but ask that I quit, so back in the closet for me.

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    I guess I'm one of the few that will respond to the opposite. My wife doesn't know.

Pink
    Pink Satin Sissy

wife no

my fiancee nows i dress has no problem as long as everynight she sometimes buys me hose and sometimes does my makeup

Quote Originally Posted by sasha29 View Post
    My wife knows and hates me for it. She so deeply resents this part of me I can't even get close to her anymore. It has gotten to the point where we are probably sick of each other but, we try sticking it out for the kids.
    From my experience I would not stay in a marriage where the wife hates you for the sake of the children. I divorced after 20 years and my grown children now ask why I stayed in the marriage that long. Unless you and your wife loves unconditionally you do not have a marriage. Yesterday we talked with a CD who is being divorced by his wife because he shaved his beard and crossdressed again. She wants to go back to her ex husband who beat her and the children and is now in prison. She would prefer her "real man" to her current husband who is one of the most caring and loving men we have ever met. With a lot of support he will move forward and is now relieved he is going to be out of this marraige from hell.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Wife found out more than 2 years ago

Purged more or less on her insistence. Now thinking of starting up in the closet. Not too happy about being in the closet, but she's a LOT more conservative than one would guess given where I met her (SF Bay area).

My wife found out 20+ years ago - she divorced me 2 years later after outing me to all our friends. Life is strange even after all these years I still have a lot to do with her mainly keeping the peace when she falls out with our grown up kids. She has never mentioned my crossdressing since the divorce, so I never bring the subject up

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

My wife knows and is tolerant to a degree. My everyday underware is femme, sleep femme, have my own closet, get pedicures and manicures regularly. What one cannot do is endangr her world by over doing ones femme
    Janice Ailene:

I told my wife a long time ago, but she thinks I stopped (I think). She didn't like at all. Curiously, I started shaving the top of my legs this past summer and although she doesn't approve, she hasn't made me stop.

my wife knows ,has know for 6 years , i explained to her how i felt and she understood,sometimes when she shop for her clothes,i shop with her,she's even worn some of my old clothes.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I dress at home, so obviously the missus knows. One day she compliments my outfit, the next day she calls me a freak.

We have a long history full of complicated duplicities and resentments. Thus her attitude towards my dressing is colored and even obfuscated by so many other issues ... who knows anymore?

I am certain no wife leaves a CD solely for the dressing - nothing in the real world is so simple.

I've known about it pretty early in our relationship. As I've said before this being a crossdresser is a cake compared to surviving a marriage with a man that liked causing physical pain.
    I don't have a problem, believe me, I appreciate Lawren for the special person Lawren is.

housewife wannabe SAMANTHA_IN_MT's Avatar
    well I guess I am very lucky now. My ex-wife knew a little bit about my crossdressing but did not like it to the point that we split up over it. But now my gf now loves the fact that I dress in fact in bed she prefers Samantha over my male counterpart.

My lovely wife of 25 years knows (has know for over ten years) and is fantastic with my dressing. I think the most important thing we have going is we have been best friends before getting married..now she gets to have girl time with me. We know each other's look so shopping for each other is a snap. I guess I am pretty lucky in that fact. Now if I could just get her to take me to bed with her>>

How many wives know.......

My wife knows and as long as I keep Sharon in check she will help me with my dress and possibley go out with me.

Sharon

wife

Mine knows. She tolerates but doesn't like it too much. She does let me go out every now and then, so I guess I'm lucky. It'd be waaaayyyy too hard to do this if she didn't know. I recommend telling asap!