Thread: How Many

How Many

Just wondering how many of you go out to TV, CD, Gay,lesbian Night clubs for a night of dancing or just hanging out with like minded people and friends.
    I have my favorite that's the one that got me in trouble, but Ithink I learned a lesson from that. I did over do that a tad hey!
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

None of that for me. Just not a club type person.
    DonnaT

Me either, Donna

I went out a few years ago to a CD disco style club, because I simply felt I would explode if I didn't go out en femme. After a few times, the thrill was gone and I realized that just because someone is a CD doesn't really make them very much like me. I have never liked noisy clubs or dancing and that situation wasn't conducive to talking and really getting to meet people. I'm glad I did it and I am glad even more that I don't feel the need for that anymore.

Just wondering how many of you go out to TV, CD, Gay,lesbian Night clubs for a night of dancing or just hanging out with like minded people and friends.
    I have my favorite that's the one that got me in trouble, but Ithink I learned a lesson from that. I did over do that a tad hey!

i agree with carolyncd, i came out many, many years ago.
    at the time i went out lefemme 3-4 days a week. dinner, clubing, shopping, support groups, etc.. after a while, and intragrating both sides into one, and coming out to everyone in my social circle & local watering holes, the need to go out lefemme to express that feminine side became less and less necessary.
    don't get me wrong, i still go out on ocassion lefemme, its impowering to have someone pay attention to me and not to have to pay for a single drink all night. but for other reasions. its not for sex, its to relate to others in our community that are still unaccepting of themselves and to guide and encourage self-acceptance. over the years, i've enlightened countless numbers of uninformed streight guys and girls about our community. education is the only way to change the steriotyped views that general society has about us.

hugs,
    kimm

Platinum Member
    not to pass judgement on any one but i have gone to a gay club ..not looking for anything ........be who you will be .....but not my thing ........more of a red neck biker bar person (no cding their)

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    not to pass judgement on any one but i have gone to a gay club ..not looking for anything ........be who you will be .....but not my thing ........more of a red neck biker bar person (no cding their)
    I seem to remember many "respectable" business people at those bars who dressed in pricey leathers at night or weekends, riding in on their brand new BMW's or Hondas. If that isn't crossdressing, I don't know what is.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Platinum Member
    lol i know what you mean we call them wanta bes, or side walk bikers......crome don't get you home.......the yuppys........i rember when you went for a ride with your bros someone was going to jail, someone was getting their bike towed and every one got a couple of ticketts

I see alot of you really are not the Club type . but as a former business owner I had to do a lot of entaining in clubs as that sometimes helped me get the work that I needed.
    I guess I am just a club person also my SO enjoys going with me wether Enfemme or in drab. I am at home in each one now that we have a great relationship. Ye sLas Vegas helped us to be even closer to each other.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Go to TV nightclubs?

Going to a TV nightclub would be great but as it is I can't even go out my front door dressed as a woman lol

I love being in a room full of crossdressers.

clubs and things that go bump

Hi all

I still enjoy clubs and try to go at least once a week, I used to love the Ministry but haven't been for a couple of years. I have got into Jazz lately and so i go to Ronnie Scotts 2 or 3 times a month, being new to jazz i am not making distinctions to who is playing i do not know what i like so i want to hear it all.

Places i like to go to are
    The rubber Ball
    Sadily i was unable to make it this year so next year has to be a must. The rubber ball is a fantastic event in that it brings all sorts of people together straight, gay CD's they join for the evening with one aim to have great fun while pursuing their love of RUBBER.
    A must go to event

The Bikers Ball
    I have been twice and was treated like a princess on both occasions so being a vain Girl i will have to put this on my must go list

Normally i go to straight clubs, however in the new year i have decided to try some gay clubs. I have been persuded that i might not be as broadminded as i once thought.

I also like going to concerts often the smaller local gigs have a better atmosphere than the big Appolo type places.

I love to dance so often go to pubs with live music ther are a large number in london to visit ( A girl is Positively spoilt for choice)

Any Girl wishing to perfect the walking in High hills trick should try dancing in HIGH HEELS. After a couple of weeks of intense practice you will be walking like a GG assuming that you are not in casualty with broken ankles LOL

Love
    Laura

every monday night i go to gay night at jake's and dance the night away. last time this crazy blound girl felt p my blouse. i havn't shaved my chestand stomech yet. i was just a little bit shy after that
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

I hate clubs so much!

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy Aubrey
    I hate clubs so much!
    Hate clubs, hate Christmas? Is there a pattern here?

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy
    Hate clubs, hate Christmas? Is there a pattern here?

hugs
    kew
    Could be Kew, I've turned down so many offers these past couple of weeks because they've involved clubs and Christmas. Just the thought makes me feel queezy.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    Going to a TV nightclub would be great but as it is I can't even go out my front door dressed as a woman lol
    Ditto, Nina. If we don't do something quick we will be living in these girls shadows forever.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    I love being in a room full of crossdressers.
    "Sweet Susan"---More like lucky lucky Susan.
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Went out last night to my ex- companys Christmas party ( Yes they still love me there) I went in Tux and all the frillys my SO had a brand new evening gown. we had a great time. danced until my feet hurt, I still were my western boots with my Tux after all we live in the SW and it's accepted here.
    Yes went out as a Guy and had a great time stayed sober too. The T- Bird is not for evening dresses we found out it is sort of small. next time we take the truck.LOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette