Thread: They have gone!

They have gone!

I am one week into having the house to myself for a month and thoroughly enjoying being en-femme as much as possible. This morning my sister called to say that she and her family wouldl be paying me a visit this afternoon to make sure that I am OK (as if I am not old enough or ugly enough to look after myself). This in the middle of a 3 day weekend! Little did they know that I was wearing stockings, suspender belt knickers and a camisole top all the time they were here.

My plan for this evening was to get out the sewing machine to adjust the white calf length skirt that I bought a couple of days ago and wanted to wear tomorrow. The label said that it was my normal size, but it must have been designed to wear from the hips as it falls straight off me, even when wearing padding. The other floor length skirt that I bought at the same time fits beautifully and is gorgeous. I could be in for a long evening ( if I can avoid logging on here every little while).

At least I can now stay dressed until it is time for work on Tuesday.
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Coral

Lucky girl!! And with those sewing skills you'd make someone a wonderful wife. Hehehe. Just kidding....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos