Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing lingerie

wearing lingerie

i am now wearing something in the way of lingerieevery day. not quite all day yet. shirts are big enough to hide that i am wearing a bra. have lost almost 50 lbs. my goal is to lose 100. and by god i intend to do it.

Thumbs up

Good for you!!!! GO GIRL GO. Doesn't it feel nice to wear lingerie? I do everyday.
    It makes my day go faster and the enjoment lasts.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

I always thought hiding a bra under drab clothes quite tricky... and risky!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Congratulations on the first 50 lbs! I love to wear lingerie under my drab clothes whenever I can, but Kimberly is right! Hiding a bra is tricky. You'd better be ready if discovered.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

You could always just say it was a bet, and you were gunna get 50$ for doing it or something. I am also paranoid about wearing a bra under clothes.

Good for you Amber...keep it up girl!

Hi amber I go with camis under my shirts feels good and hides good
    Angie G.

Drab Lingerie

Amber,

I wear something 24/7 but am waiting now for cooler weather so I can start wearing my bras again.

Panties a cami, even stockings through the summer months I can get by with but spend the time wanting to wear more. ( that sounds like the story of my life! lol)

Congratulations on your weight loss and keep it up girl!

Hugs Krystal.
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Good for you Amber, you go girl. I wear panties under my drab clothes everyday. Don't have any male underwear anymore.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Good for you and the weight loss. I underdress at work, I think my tighty whiteys have turned to dust in the draw, but don't wear a bra as I get/give a hug at least once a day, and that would be risky. Anyway, Some GGs don't wear one either, and I can feel my Bs move, and I like that. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Wearing a bra under drab clothes is way too stressful for me. I gave up the femme under drab stuff years ago.

Vikki

Quote Originally Posted by amberwish View Post
    i am now wearing something in the way of lingerieevery day. not quite all day yet. shirts are big enough to hide that i am wearing a bra. have lost almost 50 lbs. my goal is to lose 100. and by god i intend to do it.
    Are you still working, Amber or do you live the life of leisure in retirement these days?

I could probably wear a bra to work. Underdressing doesn't really interest me, but I did wear pantihose most of the winter, just for the warmth.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

It's panties 24/7 for this cowgirl....and a pretty cami... Occasionally I will wear a bra under winter clothes but never in the summer! .. Once I thought I was busted because I was wearing my size C bra and a neighbor stopped by to chat. He never said a word, but I don't know how he didn't notice. Still don't know....but that proved to me how risky it is for me!

Wear pantie all the time, I don't thing I even own a pair of mens undies. the bra thing IS way to much stress. 'spesialy at work, a cami or that silk spandex lace bra that I seen elsewhere here would work and I can't wait to get one.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

Ya, I gave up on "tighty whitetys" too, I took em all out of my drawer and put em in the closet. I only wear a sports bra to work, and only when its cooler weather.
    The wife and I were out at the bar one time a few years back and I was wearing my fancy black lace bra and a thong under my drab clothes, and a woman friend of ours came up to us and gave me a big hug, I know she must have felt the bra, nothing was said, but she acts a bit different around me now, a bit more distant. I don't do that anymore, getting busted once made me much more cautious.
    Amber

Gold Member
    Way to go on that weight lose its not easy to do, its not like quiting smoking, we still need to eat.

Wearing bra can present risk...since I am in androgynous made for work (even though all co-workers know) I will wear a bra often, as I need to wear on, but wear nice light linen jackets to hide the obvious boobs and telltale signs.....otherwise it is a tight sports bra that works well under blousy shirts...but still some signs of wide straps etc. if the shirt gets pressed against my body when reach/stooping etc.
    But as others say....be ready for that believable comeback if you are discovered....but also ENJOY

What to wear to work

Since I am not out to anyone, and since my "wearing" is confined to bras, I have to wear only when I know that I won't be found out. Like the last couple of days, I wore a different bra to work each day, but was fairly confident that there was no show-through (wear tshirt and dark dress-shirt). I've not been outed yet and done this for years.

Here's another one for you. I don't recommend this, but depending on what you wear to work, there are different levels of what you can do. While I was a consultant, I was assigned to a small manufacturing company, and their dress code was very casual (jeans and anything every day). I found a nice thick shirt and, together with my standard tshirt, was able to hide a back-hook bra and a pair of Victoria's Secret enhancers for a full day. I did that a few times.

I have the build that can get away with stuff like that - not too heavy, not too skinny (probably harder to hide if you're skinny).

congrats on the 50#. keep it up what ever you are doing.

I just went out with womens undies sunday for the first time. cant believe how great it felt.

ophillia

I wear bra, cami, panties and hose every day to work and at haloween I get to dress (skirt or dress and heels) eveyday.

amberwish..... Congrads......keep up the good work...

I too wear panties almost everyday, and many days I also wear a bra under my shirt. No one notices and I have had pats on the back and sholder a lot. Many days I wear pantyhose too. Lately, I have not been wearing pantyhose because it has been so hot here in Dallas. This week the Hi Temp is in the upper 80's, so I have started wearing pantyhose again. Today I have panties, pantyhose, bar, and camo on under my drab clothing. Feels great.

I also have lost weight. I was almost 25 pounds over what I wanted to be. I have lost almost 20 of that and I look better and feel better.

Congrats, on the 50lbs. I'm usually wearing panties 24/7

Sexy

Great!! Loosing that weight will help you look more fem and its better for your health!! Have to get inshape ....old age is just around the corner. Lol. And I wear a bra almost every day....and no one ever suspects because I also wear dark colored dress shirts and a sports coat or suit every day!! Standard business lingerie!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Congratulations

Loosing 59 Lbs would be quite hard I assume. To loose another 50 would be great. Good luck to you and congratulations
    Katy

Smile Congratulations

[SIZE="3"]Congratulations from me too.

Anna x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]