Thread: How sad am I?

How sad am I?

It's saturday. great day off work.What do i do with my saturday. spend hours on and off this site posting rubbish. Has anyone else ever spent all day on here. God I must be the sadest girl in the world..Not that i don't love all of you..I just need to get a life

Your posts aren't rubbish Nina. If people didn't post there wouldn't be a site for us all to enjoy, so thank you for your contributions.

Platinum Member
    mostly all day off and on while doing hose type things

Aww thanks

At least someone loves me. It brings a tear to my eye

Nina, your posts are often insightful and interesting. Besides we get to look at your cute self via your avatar. Cheer up.

I check the site sporadically, most every day, but I spend far less time on here than I did during the first three or four weeks.

thanks

Susan your so sweet

Back and Glad about it!

Hi

Hi Nina

Oh hell, I've done that a g'zillion times....just sat here reading, writing, laughing, thinking...as we all know, it's great fun!

And suddenly the day is past. Oops!

I think this place makes you think! Makes your heart beat! Makes you happy and sad and angry and glad.

It makes my brain work! And I think that's valuable!

Love

G

Aspiring Member
    Nina,

I've spent not just the 1 day, but days on end hear in the past. I don't know where I found the time now. These days I don't even have time to keep up with all the threads, let alone the postings.

No, you not sad at all, just nothing better to do today.

Rachel

Maybe wer are all a bit sad?

Thanks you two it's nice to know i'm not alone. It means a lot to me Hi Rachel how are you these days?

Aspiring Member
    Hi Nina,

Never been better. Going to transition in about 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Rachel

Wink Sad???? Nooooooooooooo :)

I've often sat here typing away at 9pm ish... and the next thing I know its 6am

Then you sit there and read back and think........wtf was all that waffle came out of my mouth..

It's not about being sad, it's about sharing your thoughts and somewhere to come and rant and waffle or as tristen calls it 'blether'.

Just my 2p worth

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Nina you sweet girl

Nina

You are very sweet
    I enjoy your oosts (opps did i mean Posts) i am sure we all do so kep posting and just think if you were not here amongst friends you might be sat with eyeballs glued to a screen playing the Sims ( ignore that i do not play sims that much do i)

Love

Laura

Damn girl -- I think I've come back here four times in just the last twelve hours! It gets pretty boring in the wee hours.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I'm the same way as the rest of you! Coming back at least 5 times a day lately to read what's going on. Glad I'm not the only one .
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

I am on this too too much I only leave when HE makes me do things around the house and yard, I too think this place is habit forming Damn. I really have a hard time typing in these nails, I have been lrtting them grow now for about 6 weeks they are getting long and my
    sO says they are longer than hers LOL ain't that terrible.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Tristen Cox
    Sure she ties 'me' up in the chatroom all day, and she's sad
    You all may think I talk too much, this is probably true though. Been very depressed about alot of things lately, not unlike some others of recent, so I come here to get my mind off everything. It's better than TV(that's television). There's just never a dull moment.. even at four in the morning! I'm only sad when I've read everything for the day and have to log off. Yep I'll just hush up now.

btw Nina if you are ever bored you know my number.

Love & hugs
    Tristen

we love you nina. i for one am a big fan of your pics and your almost a tg role model for me caue you look very convincing so convinccing that i have ben questioning my sexuallity since i have seen them. this place wouldn't be the same with out ya. and could you tie me up one day?
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

I go on just for a quick look and the next thing I know it is 3 or 4 hours later. Love reading the posts and getting jealous how good you all look. With a decent camera I will post pics and drag the quality down.

Still Learning

Don't be Sad

Nina:
    Please don't be sad. You are such a beautiful lady ( Per your maids ourfit- gorgeous legs)

You got friends here.

Like Susan, I too frequent the posts, and yes, not like at first, but I do find a bright spot.
    The bright spot is your thread or post.

Love
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Platinum Member
    just part time today ..................shopping to day

I love you all

In in return for all of you being so nice i'd like to give everyone a big kiss, As thats not possible maybe just a thanks and i'm glad i'm not alone. You might have to put up with me a lot over x-mas. As i'm going to be alone quite often. So be warned. And be afraid be very afraid

ill be happy to see you around alot more nina
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

no, i'm sad

hey girls,
    i think i'm the sadest one of us all becuse i not only come here and post i'm addicted to this site and then when i try to start a thead it goes no where the onlything i can really think of thouse is that i'm young and not to indept of anything yet i hope one day i will join the relm of some of the great girls i've meet here.

for whatever it's worth.....

love,
    Elisha
    ---
    [SIZE="2"]<3 Becoming Brooke[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha42

hey girls,
    i think i'm the sadest one of us all becuse i not only come here and post i'm addicted to this site and then when i try to start a thead it goes no where the onlything i can really think of thouse is that i'm young and not to indept of anything yet i hope one day i will join the relm of some of the great girls i've meet here.

for whatever it's worth.....

love,
    Elisha
    Elisha,
    You're wrong! I just checked your profile and a few of the not too many threads you started have attracted many viewings and replies. Keep it up! Sometimes I think some threads are "lost" simply because of bad timing. Don't be afraid to make a follow-up comment on one to bring it back to the fore.
    Sharon
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe