Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do your wives know you are visiting this forum?

Yes I know Nigella visits , but I'm here more than she is
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

My wife know i read something because i've shared some beauty tips and dressing ideas with her she is also helping pick out clothes and breast formsPeg

Wife know about this forum?

She knows that I go on the computor but does not know where and why, and is not all that interested in finding out; although I want her to know more about what I'm doing.

My wife kmows with limited accetance no bras &no nightwear in bed.
    She knows I come here and give me my space.
    Angie G.

I only recently (7/4/06) came out to my wife of 20 years. She still prefers to make believe she doesn't know. She doesn't want to talk of it, or read the books I've provided. We have our own computers and when I am on this site, I don't hide it from her, but she has never asked about what was on screen.

Jenna

Platinum Member
    my wife dose not know abought this place nor dose she have a intrest in anything on the coumpteri would like her to check this out ... who knows someday it might happen...........

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    My wife knows....and receintly started posting (marleneGG)
    Drumming, My other hobby

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    Quote Originally Posted by dancer1 View Post
    ...we sound like a bunch of women chating...
    Toooo funny! My GF says the same thing!

I'm sure she means it as a bad thing but it sounds like a complement to me!

My GF knows about my reading and posting on this board, she even has her own login, but she doesn't read or post much herself.

My wonderful wife knows I frequent this forum and also knows that I rarely post anything, but read alot. She is also appreciative of the fact that it is a sex and smut free zone.
    Although fully supportive of my CDing I cannot get her to read anything on here. (except the joke threads)
    If the skirt fits, wear it

Oh no I don't think I'd have an answer to the inevitable why questions

Smile Yes

[SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Yes, she knows.

Gennee[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

No, although she knows I CD, she doesn't accept or want anything to do with it.
    Susann_Gardener

Last week, my wife found this site on my computer. I was hoping she might read at least some of the posts but this did not happen. It did cause quite an arguement for the rest of the evening as she very strongly believes dressing is just wrong. I have tried to explain that I cannot continue to lie about my dressing so when she asked a question, I answer truthfully. She still insists that I promise to quit and I have tried to explain that I could not quit even if I wanted to.

Yes. My wife knows and we have read some of the post's here together. She even helped me send out a private message or three. At first she was suprised about the honesty and openess here but after a few visits she's not really showing much interest........lahr.

yep

yep my wife found this site and is on here a lot moor than i am =+)

No, she doesn't. I don't think that she would approve of it either.
    warmly, Linnea

Gold Member
    She don't care what I look at on the internet even thought with she found out I dressed I told I have friend on the net that all so dress she still didn't care where I surf.

My wife knows, but doesn't visit. She prefers to ignore anything to do with my dressing, though she doesn't keep me from it. (Life does enough of that. )

Hugs.

My lovely wife knows about this site, has visited it with me from time to time, although she hasn't become a member. I think she is happy that this is at least for the most part an above board type of place with not too much hanky panky going on.

Sejd

does wife know?

Yes, and she loves that I am involved also. Sounds to me like you have done a lot of ground work already. Maybe a good therapi situation would help you make her understand the whole CD thing better. My advice, find a good Sex therapist. They normally know this stuff much better than an average therapist. My wife likes this site because she ses it makes me so happy to write with other CD's and have my own comunity around this. After all, this is my thing ( our sexualiy always belongs to us right?) and she honnors my being. She's the best.
    Sejd

My girlfriend knows

and wants no part of my visiting this site. She says keep it to yourself don't tell me about it. btw she doesn't know about my dressing only that i visit this site.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

No the wife does not know about this site specifically, but I'm pretty sure that she knows I browse around. She knows of and supports my CD'ing but we dont share my "basement" decompression time.

Well since my SO is a member I hope she knows I visit

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

BG knows, and has even joined the site.
    That's as positive as it gets though. I know all about patience, being the man she married and tollerance, but she doesn't do what she says she'll do. It's just words she knows I want to hear. They are almost meaningless, and I'm realising, I could be happier elsewhere. Yet there are rare times when she drops all her baggage and we enjoy a few hours of amazing fun. And then it's gone again! I've always been open and honest.....and manipulated!
    There I've said it. After 30yrs together, I should know better.

Who said time to get gone!?
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

Yes she knows