Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do your wives know you are visiting this forum?

Do your wives know you are visiting this forum?

Once my wife found about my bras, she asked all the "usual" questions, and then proceeded to tell me that I could still do what I wanted, just that she wanted no part of it. Funny, but after all these years of hiding, somehow, now that she knew, all I wanted to do was talk about this with her. That, in itself, was a great feeling.

Well, the other night, I was on here, reading and I think I wrote one note, and then I wanted to watch a show. I left the site up and locked the computer, fully intending to return for more reading. As sometimes happens, I fell asleep in front of the TV and later, my wife woke me and we went to bed. In the morning, I was eating some cereal, when my wife goes over to the computer. She unlocked it and saw this site. I had asked her to look at it with me before (no, this really wasn't planned because she really gets a bit angry when I try to talk about this) and all she could say was that I'd better be more careful with what I leave on the computer.

She did not like the fact that I was chatting on here and had to ask why I was doing this. I told her the truth, and that is because I asked her to talk about it, but she refused. Needing to talk about it leads me back here time and again.

I still hope to get her to read more (she said that she did, but is a little put off by the fact that there are so many men dressing as women - LOL) and to talk more about this. It is wonderful being able to open up here, but nothing beats that feeling I had when we first spoke about this together - when she was willing to listen to everything I had to say on the subject.

So, how many of your wive know about you and also know you come here?

Mine does.We talk about things I see here. I am very blessed to have her!

Mine knows I venture in here. She does want to me stay off of it when the children are around and I respect that. She's not a member here. Perhaps I'll suggest it to her to drop in and take a look. She used to belong to a "S.O." support group but found that the schedule conflicted with too many other things on Sat mornings.

Banned Read only
    I am pretty sure she knows, but this is one of the reasons we both have our own computers and seperate user accounts on each others computer.

Talking Funny You Asked

My wife works from home and looks over her shoulder and watches me and said we sound like a bunch of women chating. And wonder when i speak of the person in the forum she said i refer to them in conversation as with thier fem names i said i dont know the male names daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too funny Nadeen

NO!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, and has even looked over my shoulder a few times aswell.

happy to be here

Wives awareness of this forum

Randy,

I hope that more married men who participate in this forum will have the courage to speak to their wives about it. I have been fortunate to have chatted on occasion with married CDs here. I am happy to share that my conversations with married men have always been respectful and platonic.

Sadly, it seems to me that a few CDs appear to keep their participation in this forum a secret from their wives. Sadder still, I believe that some CDs stray away from the nest in search of extramarital affaires.

It would be so wonderful if every CD was able and comfortable to talk about their CDing with their wives and or GFs. It would be wonderful if SOs, equipped with the knowledge of the mate's CDing, willingly participated in this forum so they could learn more.

I think this is a fantastic forum! The opportunities to learn and to share are really tremendous, if people had to courage to try.

Yes she knows, and is very happy I found this site.

Member Since July 2006
    That brings up a question - mine knows I CD but does not know about this site. I am afraid if she browsed the web looking for info that she would fine it and some of the threads I have replied to. I am not sure she would approve of some of those thoughts. Is there a filter that she would not see my name or pic? That is why I removed my pic. Maybe I need a less 2+2=4 identity?

Mine knows, I showed her a few things last night. I don't think she's very interested in this website though, she doesn't seem to care one way or the other.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    I am the wife. My husband Trudi (screen name NIKE) found the site first and invited me here.

I knew before marriage, and crossdressing is just one additional facet of the prism of our life.

Yes I do know

I am the wife. My husband joined this site a couple years before I found out about his CD. I searched the web looking for info and support and found this site and joined before I knew my husband was also a member. I made the mistake of reading his previous posts in hopes of understanding him better. Unfortuneately some were very upsetting to me. I even asked him about reading then beforehand and he said it was up to me if I wanted to read them so I did. It was a mistake. I took into account that my husband was still drinking at the time and very depressed so I did get over it. So think about what you post, it might come back at you someday.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Yes

My wife knows and has seen this site. She is o.k. with it although she says I spend way to much time here.... . She does not understand what I find so compelling here and why do I laugh sometimes when I am here..I've tried to get her to join but she does not want to, for reasons she keeps to herself

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Yes.

I share some of what I find here with her. I don't think she is interested enough to surf for herself. She doesn't spend much time on the computer.
    Emails the kids, looks for recipies, does some political stuff.

Steph

My wife does know that I visit here. I have printed and showed her some of post's at times. It would be great if she would join, But I don't ever see that happening.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

wife knows

my wife knows about this site and we read it togeather. it has helped in her understanding about cding. i love her for all the understanding and support. i asked her if she thought it had brought us closer and she said yes. told her i wished that i had told her years ago. can't cry over spilled milk.
    sue ellan

Wife of Brandy (NewbieCD) CDsWifey GG's Avatar
    I found the forum for my hubby and am on here more often than he is
    "The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." -James Oppenheim

My girlfriend usually sits with me and reads through the topics alongside me. Its great fun. Shes usually interested in stuff when Karren replies in it or starts it or has anything to do with it. Her first words are always "Oh what that mad lady up to now."

My wife knows about this forum, I mentioned ot once or twice, and I wish I had kept it to myself.

Like a lot of wives, she blows hot and cold, and sometimes she scans posts here looking for 'ammo.'

I would recommend thinking carefully about sharing this site with a wife - once you do, you have to weigh your words (which kinda defeats the whole purpose).

my g/f knows and really could care less what I do on the internet

My wife is aware of this site and has looked through some of the posts. Often theres a post I'd like her to read but when she looks for it she gets sidetracked to a post thats not helpful to my cause. I guess I should print the posts I want her to read and show them to her. For me the best course is a slow one.
    The time is approaching when she will see me fully dressed for the first time. She'll come home from work and not find her husband, but she'll find Joann preparing supper for her. It takes planning, planning and more planning. When that time is here I'll let you all know how it goes.

My wife knows and we considerate amusing entertainment. We have had great conversations after and had a great time checking out all you hotties. She always was skeptical about the existance of others and you all have definatly helped me convince her I am not the only manly man that likes to dress occasionaly like a girly girl. Thanks you all for a great forum.

No she doesnt know..
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I showed her this site on Sunday night. We haven't spoken about it since, but we both have today off from work. We'll see about the fallout.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.