Thread: Sports bras

Sports bras

For a while I had been wanting a sports bra, the kind that you see GG's wearing in out running. The ones that are a bra but also made to be worn without anything over them. So about a week ago I went to Dick's Sporting goods and picked one up. I love it, except for one thing, its really really hot to wear!

All the times that I have heard GG's sports bra's sucked to wear and thinking they were joking or making it out to be worse then it really was, boy was I wrong!

I have two one from Wacoal and one from Jockey, while not hot to wear, I do find them to be a bit awkward to put on and take off. Just not used to pulling a bra on over my head.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Lone Wolf

Yes they are hot

I have to agree, I have one and use it often. It is hot and I have to wash it after each use.

My second time out En Femme I wore a sports bra and matching shorts while walking in the forests of Oregon.

Not very public but a whole lot of fun.

Claire

Yes, they can be a tad hot. It comes from the extra, and sturdy material that a well-made sports bra includes to be able to support the breasts. Good for motion control, bad for keeping cool. But, can't have everything!
    -Sedona

Ifit's not a pretty bra, I don't buy it...BJ

i love mine wish i had moor

I like it. Its not the racer back, they were out of that one in underwire. You really notice the bounce and giggle when you take the sports bra off and put a normal bra on.

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]don't think are tooo much hotter than a regular bra with a top over,,, i got 5, all diff'rent colors,,, they rock!!!!! i love 'm!!!!! this 's th' light green one ~giggle~[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images

ophillia

I walk three miles every morning and in the warm weather its just shorts and a sports bra. Feels great to be out there.

I could be talked into buying one.....or even two!

Sports bras

They aren't that good if you want to flaunt your boobs. You need tight underwire ones for that. I mainly use them when Ericka goes in drab as Eric to minimize my "boobs". You may say, why do you want to minimize something you really don't have? It's all part of the image I'm trying to project(a guy dressed as a girl dressed as a guy). Bras play a big part in this one way or the other. Like I said though, sports bras are for well............sports and being active if you want to hold your boobs down so they don't flap all over the place if you are running or whatever. They do work quite nicely for that whether you have real breasts or use breast forms (I know). Ericka Kay

This is the one that I got

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Product/cd_006.html

this is the one that I want to get but were sold out.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...Id=18443073012

I have six sorts bras,I only wear them when I walk,or if I'm going somewhere I think there is a chance I might be outed.