I'm so happy for you
    See keeping your nail done payed off

Barb
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Congrats Sara!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

[SIZE=3]Good to see you took advantage of the situation. It seems like it's worked out reasonably well, although I gather word will spread through your workplace based on your last post? It's hard to anticipate what sort of response you'll get on a spur of the moment discusssion with the GG like the one you had.

It seem all is going well so far for you. Happy times for you Sara.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Quote Originally Posted by CDLauraNJ View Post
    What gave her suspicions in the first place? It's always cool when you have a GG friend to share the secret with.
    Hi Laura, the GG in question had originally commented on how long my nails were when i first started at the job and most recently i made a comment about MAC make up. The GG replied by saying that her bf would never know the makes of cosmetics! lol

Quote Originally Posted by eleyna View Post
    Wonederful Which club, out of curiosity?
    Pink Punters in Milton Keynes, UK, hun.

Thanks for the additional replies, girls. It's a big weight off my shoulders knowing that someone knows about my girly side. I think my secret to success is just being myself and not feeling nervous about being open. I often comment about the clothes the girls are wearing in the office, saying how nice their hair looks and other things. They always say 'thanks'.

Speak soon, girls!

Sara xxx

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    that is a nice story Sara!!! I dig you Brit gurls!!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I can't believe I missed this thread. This is exciting stuff, and I'm really happy for you Sara You can bet your bottom dollar the other GGs know about it...or soon will do.

I agree with Marla, can you imagine what it would be like if you could get them to come clubbing with you at Pink Punters? Either way, I bet you feel like a big weight has been lifted off your shoulders and that now you can maybe join in conversations and make compliments without fear of them wondering why you're so knowledgeable about girly stuff. Hopefully if one of the GGs is OK with it, they all will be.

Good luck
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hey girls!

Got an update to give you further to this original thread being posted last month.

Had noticed that the girl i had admitted 'dressing up' to previously, was looking at some high heels on her computer (i sit behind her at work) Anyways, i just blurted out "Hey Elsa, seen anything you like?" She replied by asking me to come and have a look with her with a friendly smile. Anyways, whilst trying to make out we were working lol i said that i could never walk in such high heels! She said "awww, you'd get used to it!"

Anyways, cutting to the chase and after making comments about different shoes, i said "have a look at this pic of me when i'm out" (mobile phone comes out) The girl couldn't believe it was really me and said i looked amazing! lol As you can imagine, i was on cloud nine! She said that she always saw men dressed as women as being just that. Not feminine! However, she said i looked lovely. I opened up by telling her how long i'd been dressing up n that and she seemed genuinely interested.

After i showed her the pic i started visibly shaking...OMG!!! lol Get a grip on yourself! lol I felt sooo nervous then! I even said to the girl "Look at me shaking like a leaf!" She went "awww...."

Well, i am truly out to at least one person at work and it's such a relief! I hope i can get more involved in her girly convos now!

Anyways, i'll stop going on now! lol Anyone got any similar coming out at work stories to share?

Sara xxx