Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Introduction to Pantyhose

Joani
    It all depends on what I'm wearing. My personal preference in this order. First thigh highs, second stockings with garters, last panty hose. They all feel wonderful

I went out and bought my first pair if pantyhose when I was 19.That's usually what I wear when I'm fem.

started with stockings and when pantyhose became more popular transitioned to them. love the way they feel and support my legs.

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

:)

I remember wearing pantyhose when I was only 3. In fact, I remember falling asleep on my feet while I was wearing them and then I think I took them off and put them under my bed before I got in bed and napped. I love pantyhose. I can't see to get enough! Especially with shaven legs -- and I just shaved mine for the season a couple of days ago. It feels soooooo damn good to have my legs shaven again!

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pantyhose were my first introduction to dressing too. I remember sneaking into mom's pantyhose drawer when I was 8 or 9 years old and sliding into some pantyhose. I even put on a little fashion show for my younger brother and sister, wearing panthose, heels and a nightgown of my mother's.

I remember a few years later, running a pair of her hose and freaking out, thinking she would just know I was wearing her pantyhose. I walked to a local discount store and bought her a new pair of legg's pantyhose to replace the ones I ruined.

Like a lot of people here, I started young, about 5 or so. I don't know, just one day, I wandered into my mom's closet and put them on. After that day though, I never touched them again til about 11, right about when puberty was hitting haha.

Smile Imma Combines Best Of Both Worlds

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
    To All In Group:

Imma starts with "altered in crotch" pantyhose and secures them with garter tabs sewn on to cut off wide, male suspenders on front and back.

A tight, high waisted, long leg panty girdle is donned and one pair of nylon stockings are attached to all garter grips.

The comfort of pantyhose are provided!

But the discomforts of wearing stockings is eliminated!

No matter how much tension you put on garters and nylon stockings, two things are absent. Garter grips fail to make red marks on your skin. The cutting and discomfort on the inner thigh is totally absent.

Dressed this way, Imma has even managed to stay in an Playtex, 18 Hour, High Waisted, Long Leg Panty Girdle for eighteen hours non stop!

Try it! You might like it!

Imma
    Attached Images Attached Images

Crazy Lady
    My sister was in to ballet, and I decided to go out for ballet also, and got to wear tights, which later developed into a desire for pantyhose.

Pantyhose

A friend of mine introduced me to pantyhose, we tried on his moms, and i was hooked at that second. i have been in love with them ever since. but lately, it has been hard to find the silyness pantyhose, i found tights that feel real good, they are also alittle tighter then regular pantyhose. but i them both the same.
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

I started young as well

When I was 12 I dressed as Alice in Wonderland for Halloween. (My mom's idea). It was kind of cool that night so beneath the knee socks she had me put on a pair of pantyhose for a little extra warmth. I instantly fell in love with how they make my legs look and feel and it all progressed from there.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I have absolutely no clue.

I do remember that when I was 16 or 17 I got a "subscrption" to Silkies, then known as HCA.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

I first wore tights when I was about 7. I dressed up as Robin Hood for a school costume competition. Then I discovered stockings when I was about 14. That is pretty much were my CD'ing consciously started.

Today, stockings are a must; wither hold-ups or regular. Tights I only wear depending on skirt length, practicality or for the design.
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Oooh My!

Hello Girls,

I remember being 5 or 6 and trying on my mother's stockings. Then there was a time or two at a friend's house with his mom's stockings and then the babysitter's stockings at her house (she was very pretty). Like many here, curiosity got the better of me and that was all it took.

Fast forward to 2004. Wife was out of town, there was a pair or two of pantyhose in the trashcan in the bathroom. Curiosity again.

I ABSOLUTELY love the way hose feel. Now it's thigh highs under my drabs everyday with the wife's consent. She is still having a time understanding why I like them. The best I can tell her is that I like the way they feel when I walk, when I sit, whenever.

Hugs,

Ginger

Well I hate to sound like an old record...but. I also started wearing them when I was young 12 or 13 I think. Pantyhose were just so sexy and I was hooked from the start. I did not dress for years only wearing pantyhose. They are now part of the full package when I dress.

Hi Cyan - I bought a pair of tights for a halloween costume last year (first time at 60 yrs) but just didn't like the feel so I bought a pair of smokey black pantyhose. Oh my! I would never dress without pantyhose. Next to heels, pantyhose are the best!

pantyhose

For me pantyhose is a must on almost everyday. Even with a mini skirt it's a must. The first pair of pantyhose I put on I knew what I was doing but I'm not sure how I did, it must have been from all the tall male socks i always put on for soccer so I guess that's how I knew. Even though I don't go out en femme yet I wear pantyhose almost everyday whether it be to a doc. appt. or to get my hair done, i'm wearing pantyhose.

I grew up in the 'stockings and garterbelt' era, loved them. Not as available as they used to be, had to change over to thigh hi's but they don't feel as good as the old nylon stockings and garterbelts did.. Hugs, Sandi

I bought a pair of ribbed opaque school tights when I was about 15 - they were dark blue and I loved them. As I have gotten older I have graduated into "natural" coloured pantyhose that I wear with shorts in the car as I drive, and opaques that I wear to work under trousers - usually with no socks. They look a bit like socks anyway....

Same old story

I don't have too much of a different story.

The first thing I tried on was a cousins two piece bathing suit when I was around 4. I then recal wen I was 5 or 6 stoking my Mothers hose covered legs as she talked to my Father. I loved the oh so soft feel and he shiny look.

Instead of stumbling on a pair on a rack or in a trash can, I opened every drawer in my Parents room till I found a pair of navy pantyhose. I hid them away and would put them on after coming home from school.

This is what started my forray into wearing pantyhose.

I've had the following, some good, some bad.

Leggs: every day favorite
    Hanes Silk Reflections: good but done wear long and don't usually fit me well.
    Falke Seidenglatt 70 tights: love these, fit welll, long wearing
    Wolford Neon 40: Love these, great shin, great fit and wear
    Wolford Fatal 15: Good fit and feel, but very sheer so won't stand up to time.
    Wolford Fatal 40: Good again, good wear and fit.
    Wolford Stay Hip: Wow...fun.
    Victoria Secrets: Fatals...very light, good feel but not good on wear.

I know I'm missing some but you get the idea.

Liz

I put on my first pair of pantyhose when I was 10. They were my moms. The feel was incredible. Now I wear them whenever I go out.

Pantyhose were the first article of women's clothing I ever wore, tried on my mother's when I was 13. After that, I was hooked, I've been a crossdresser and have had a fetish for pantyhose ever since. I always wear them when I dress.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    that is how i got started crossdressing, wearing my mothers pantyhose

The first item of female apparel I bought was a pair of panty hose from a 7/11 store. It was several years before I bought anything else.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.