Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction to Pantyhose

Introduction to Pantyhose

Hi Girls

How did pantyhose become a part of your crossdressing?

Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaStevens View Post
    Hi Girls

How did pantyhose become a part of your crossdressing?

Samantha
    I just started wearing stockings when I was about 9 - 10 years old, and it just grew from there. Since my wife died I wear pantyhose as often as I can. I just love the feeling !

Smile panty hose (tights)

In England we call them tights.
    I first started to wear them under trousers when riding my motorcycle
    on very cold days.
    But for proper feminine feelings stocking and suspenders(garters)are
    the garments of choice.
    regards
    Raquel

For myself, I prefer stockings and garter belt, but on those occasions I do wear pantyhose, I like the crotchless styles.

Gold Member
    Its part of the attire I feel I need to make the transformation complete and do prefer pantyhose.

Way, way back

I can't even remember how long ago ... I must have been 4 or 5 and would wear my sister's ballet tights. Eventually, I worked my way up to pantyhose and other femme garb with the exception of panties and bras. I can't recall a time when I did not want to wear female attire, especially hosiery and heels or boots. I took me until I was in my 30s to purchase my first pair of high heel shoes and real skirts and dresses.
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

Hi Samantha,I'm a Samantha,too.I'm Samantha B L.I must've been like 9 or 10.I'd try on my mom's discarded hose.I discovered a wealth of nylon in my cousin's bedroom when I was 11 or 12.I went out and bought some pantyhose when I was 19. Cheers,Samantha

When I was a little kid (boy/girl?) my mother wore stockings held up by a
    girdle, so that is what I started with. Later when she switched to pantyhose so did I. Unlike most, I prefer pantyhose. I like the tight snug feel and the silkiness all the way up my legs.

Karen Sue

Aspiring Member
    in my early days of CDing, I wore my mom's pantyhose all the time, but being careful not to cause a run in them.

Eventually, I got too big for my mom's pair of pantyhose and decided to buy my own pair. I first bought pantyhose, but there is something about pantyhose and me that just doesn't mix, I kept ruining a pair of pantyhose very quickly. I eventually stopped buying pantyhose and bought tights instead. Not as glamourous as pantyhose but alot more durable.

hiswife's secret shopper KrystalJem's Avatar
    Have to say pantyhose came before the CD'ing, and its a toss-up between pantyhose and tights, whichever makes my legs look sexier!

Pantyhose

It was new and convenient in the 1970's. Ericka Kay

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Thats what started me on crossdressing, i used to wear my mothers pantyhose as a kid and then from that i went to the rest of the clothing.

I like the garter belt and stocking more then the pantyhose it just feels great. I guess it depends on what you like.

Borrowed a pair from a girlfriend in High School. Must have been 1968 or 69. She never go them back. Hehehe. But since I've started dressing seriously again, I've grown to love thigh highs over panty hose!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

They were the first thing I ever tried on.

Hi

Thanks for all the replies and keep them coming. Pantyhose was the first female garment that I tried and have been hooked ever since.

Samantha

From the time I'd see mom getting ready for work in the morning in her undies I wanted 'em.

Just be honest, avoid all pretense.

There was a fascination/infatuation with L'eggs (there was something about that lil' egg they came in can't put my finger on it), then "Underalls" which were popular in the mid-70s, panties and hose -in- one.

The thing is, we know alot more about pantyhose that the average lady, who could care less about 'em. I've gone thru phases where I've worn all sorts of them. Nononsense, the aforementioned L'eggs (Sheer Energy and Sheer Comfort, Smooth Silouettes, but I find they run easily), Hanes, Legacy, Berkshire, Hue, Calvin Klein, Round-the-Clock.

That day in 5th grade is clear as a bell. My teacher came walking past the desk, I took one look at her legs and I swear it was like someone flipped a switch to 'on' in my head, and it has been on ever since!!

I wear a gang of tights too, which is mostly where I have been the last few years. Companies are reallly making some super nice tights nowadays too.

. But recently have discovered the joys of going hose-less. With a good shave I am starting to enjoy that even more than the hosiery.

Silver Member
    Pantyhose are not a part of my crossdressing.

I love the bare leg look and feel.

Steph

Leotards (the first female garment I started with) dont look good barelegged, so I pinched a pair of her tights to go along with the leotard.

I think stocking and garters are better but I do have some Pantyhose
    Angie G.

Banned Read only
    My mon wore pantyhose everyday, under everything she wore.

So it just seemed natural to me to wear them too.

I rememer my mon always wore JC Penny's Total Support hose.

They were so thick, strong, and hugged my legs so wonderfully...

Too bad they dont make them any more
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-01-2006 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Pantyhose are not a part of my crossdressing.

I love the bare leg look and feel.

Steph
    Even though I love to wear pantyhose when I wear my shorts I am ( usually ) bare legged. In my mini skirt pantyhose is a must.

Wow Kwebb....you are spot on with the history of hosiery...I do remember the days of Leggs coming in the Egg and the days of Underalls...recently gone to Donna Karen and Hue...have come back to the Leggs Sheer Energy for every day wear

Samantha

I hate panty hose. But love thigh hi's..BJ

I put on my first pair of pantyhose in November of 1969 - I remember it as if it were yesterday! Prior to that it had to be nylons with a girdle or sometimes a garter belt. I found pantyhose to be much more convenient - been wearing them ever since. I also enjoy thigh highs at certain times.....