Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introduction to Pantyhose

pantyhose

i first saw them on my wife when i came home on r & r in 1969 did'nt even know they existed.It was love at first sight although I prefer tights in photos,the old hairy legs you know.I don't know of a better feeling than a pair under the jeans or under the suit pants at work,sense of adventure I guess
    Its not how you look it how you feel :cheeky:

Sandy

Definitely right about the sense of adventure and wearing pantyhose under work clothes as well. My first sight of pantyhose were my mothers and of course the many women dressed up in church on Sundays.

Samantha

I just love the way that they feel
    And make my legs look
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Wearing pantyhose is thrilling !

pantyhose

For me its pantyhose for a number of reasons, firstly it helps "the boys" stay where they should be, second it gives a smooth line from waist to toes and last but not least they feel really sexy when my legs are shaved. I also wear them under my slacks, jeans but not under shorts.

Love; BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by older not wiser View Post
    For me its pantyhose for a number of reasons, firstly it helps "the boys" stay where they should be, second it gives a smooth line from waist to toes and last but not least they feel really sexy when my legs are shaved. I also wear them under my slacks, jeans but not under shorts.

Love; BonnieAnne
    I could not have said it better. But I do ( rarely ) wear pantyhose under my shorts.

ophillia

Iwear pantyhose almost all the time, with my legs shaved I wear light beige pantyhose under shorts and I don't think anyone has noticed and if they did "so what".

tights

for me it was my sisters purple tights

My first

My first time was when I went skiing with my mom, I complained that I was cold and what else could I wear. I was hoping she would offer her pantyhose and she did. I was 10 years old. JC

I first tried them on when I was but just a youngun. Like the rest of the womens clothes. Once you try them you are hooked. There is no turning back now.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I used to wear my mom's pantyhose also when I was small. And I rememeber when I used to stay at my Grandma's house she let me wear her pantyhose. Thats how I got started.

yes, I have to go along with most of the other girls here, pantyhose were the first articles of womens clothing that I found myself drawn to. I imagine that had it not been for pantyhose I might never have discovered i was a crossdresser.

I started wearing thigh-hi's that were like heavy tights. I started for the swelling of my lowere legs. When it got warmer in the spring and I was wearing under pants, I switched to pantyhose to be cooler and then I started wearing them with shorts in the summer. When I finally found sheer thigh-hi's that were durable, I started wearing them in the summer under everything. Then I found panties and worn them 24/7, that started after the prostate removal and I have incontinence, and had to wear a pad, 24/7. Now I am always wearing panties and panthose or thigh-hi's. I like the feel and look of hose on my legs. I wear men's thigh-hi's from Confilon because the legs are longer and they come all the way into the crouch.

I guess my dressing started with hose and panties.

Meag

pantyhose was the first feminine thing I wore ever

Aspiring Member
    I remember wanting to wear tights maybe as early as before I started kindergarten.A few years later it was pantyhose.I didn't actually try them till I was about 14,and the first time it was nylon knee -hi's,but I quickly graduated to pantyhose.Through out my teen years I wore mostly just pantyhose,but occasionally when time permitted I'd wear a pair of my sister's heels with them.When I went in the service I read about other crossdressers,and for the first time I realized I wanted to wear more than just heels and hose,although I didn't get fully dressed until I was in my early 20's.Ever since then I've loved all of it - dresses,blouses skirts,panties,bras,makeup etc,but my favorites always have been and always will be pantyhose and heels!!!
    Last edited by allisonrn06; 09-04-2006 at 08:28 AM.

Anne Evans
    Has to be pantyhose since i like to wear very short skirts.

It all began with my mom's disgarded pantyhose in the late 1960's. I still love them, but enjoy thigh tops also.

Jaydee

I first started wearing stockings (my moms my sisters) at a early age around 7 years old . Until pantyhose showed up in the late 60's . Now I wear pantyhose daily and just love the way that they feel . I also wear stockings the hold up type but not very often just once in a while.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    From the first time that I slid ino a pair of pantyhose, I have been hooked.

Pantyhose were and are a start to my crossdressing. If I meet a gg and we really hit it off, I hope that she will understand. And if not And I really love her maybe I would give IT up would. Lot's of IF'S.

I do love wearing pantyhose .
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I found my sister's very first pair hanging on the towel rod in the shower dried out after being washed. Had tried on her tights before so slipped into her one and only pair of pantyhose. When I took them off, they were all stretched out and I was petrified. Fortunately was able to rinse them out again in warm water and they regained their shape enough so she did not notice. And my love for wearing pantyhose continued from there.

I would say i have the typical story. I was around 10-11 tried on my moms pantyhose and fell in love! i been wearing them ever since, but i have only been fully trying to transition in these last 3 years. Another thing i think is odd is how much mem love hosiery. Personally i think it is a big turn on for a women to wear any type of hosiery. On the other side of that find me a women that shares the same passion for hosiery as we do. I am willing to bet the more men love them than what women do.
    -Jenn

thank you girls for all the replies....seems that pantyhose hook us at a young age and stay with us through our crossdressing years....still a fan after all these years...

Despite wearing panties for many years, panty hose, stocking and thigh highs are a recent innovation for me.

But I am hooked - love L'eggs, Victoria Secret VS with the satin top thigh highs are nice too. Just need the time and place to wear them!!

Love Simone

Pantyhose!

My fascination started out with thigh-highs at a young age. I thought they were so sexy. I found a pair in the laundry room and tried them on. They felt wonderful on my legs!

But now, its all about pantyhose, although I still do enjoy the thigh highs from time to time.

My love for pantyhose though didn't start until about five or six years ago when my g/f at the time was wearing them. I watched her get dressed, and something inside of me just wanted so bad right there and then to try on a pair. I went out and bought a pair a few weeks after that and fell in love with them and have been since!

Depend on the shoes i wear.