Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

What do you want for Christmas?

I got this post from Christine of what she would like for Christmas this year.

How about the rest of you? What would you like for Christmas?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3901

For me I want Bigger Boobs. From A to C would be nice.

Tristen Cox
    This.....the dress silly

Post I bet it would ...

Tristen

You have the figure to make it look good girl, unlike me. I'm still at a 14 no matter what I do.

Me I guess I got the best gift of all! The friendship of the ladies here! What more could I possibly ask for?

But some new boobs would be nice. Fakes of course B to D but then I would have to buy new bras. What in the world would I do the 20+ I have now?

I hope everyone gets what they deserve. Me, I'll probably get a bundle of switches!

Hugs
    Donna
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

I just want peace, love and understanding and I wish a plateful of food for all the hungry, and............aw, bull........., I want plenty of clothes and jewelry, and lots of cash so I can get what I really want!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I want it to snow... hasn't snowed in the UK where I live since, well... maybe before I was born

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon935
    I just want peace, love and understanding and I wish a plateful of food for all the hungry, and............aw, bull........., I want plenty of clothes and jewelry, and lots of cash so I can get what I really want!
    Sharon!!!

I would love to have...

[size=3]~ Peace On Earth and Goodwill ToTransgenders ~[/size]

...and maybe a 36 inch strand of ivory, 9mm Akoya pearls. I've been good this year!!!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

peace and love and all that

I would also like santa to make sure the breast forms I ordered on monday last will arrive for Christmas dinner.LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Quote Originally Posted by wilma
    I would also like santa to make sure the breast forms I ordered on monday last will arrive for Christmas dinner.LOL Wilma
    <Laughing...>>> We New Mexico girls have the Holiday Spirit... and our priorities!!!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

A a-cup.... Thats all.

Hi
    Hmmm. Let me think really really hard about this. Just a A-cup and hairless skin. That would be good.
    Viviane
    for love is passion. -vivanne

... enter my world
    http://youtube.com/averyny vivianne video blog
    http://twitter.com/viviannesummers

Platinum Member
    nouthing if i need it .....i can get it..........oh ya........i know .........just to watch my god dauter open her gifts............and our sisters in troubles to be safe and happy

Julie

They'll make an odd table decoration but each to their own I guess.

JJ

Platinum Member
    can you tell us how to cook them ???????????

Amelie
    They can also be used as a Christmas tree ornament.
    Amelie

Tristen Cox

Talking Rotflmao

Damn! that was a good one Wendy