Thread: System...(pant)..over..(gasp) load

Banned Read only

System...(pant)..over..(gasp) load

Fall Cat..a..logs..here....everything ...blurry...hard ....to...breathe

Frederick's....Victoria's....shoes must get shoes.....pumps...peep toe...slingbacks....wedges.....kitten heels........stacked....high.......(faint)

Fall Fashion Overload

Anyone else???????????????
    (please slap when finished)

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Huh? Bleh.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Cage sandals.

When I milestoned a month or so ago and took my clothes out of their suitcase, I hung my fredericks heels on the top rail of the walkin. My favorite part of walking into the closet

Why do high heels have so much of an effect?

I was I was in the grocery store today, and saw a GG who probably wears the clothing sizes in the BBW catalogs and wasn't all that striking. I don't think I would have paid attention to her if she hadn't been wearing the sexiest 5" stiletto pumps I've seen in a long time - well, outside of my own closet! I couldn't see much of her legs, because she had on a skirt that went almost to her ankles, but I was intoxicated just watching her walk down the aisles. I went to different parts of the store to get the stuff I'd come to get, but I kept passing her in different aisles. I managed to time it so I was right behind her in the checkout line, and started making conversation. I told her I was what she might have heard of as a cross-dresser, and that it was good to see that heels like she was wearing are still in style. She laughed a little and said she didn't know if they are or not, but that she likes wearing them. Then I said something like I've always had a fascination for high heels, and she said yeah, stilettos are great! We talked a little more, and I asked her if going DOWN a set of stairs in heels was a lot harder than going UP, like it is for me. She said it was, because you have to balance yourself backwards or something like that. I couldn't believe how just her high heels made me ogle her like she was Paris Hilton or whomever. I guess all the hype about black pumps is right on the money, isn't it?

Sounds like the chain around your neck is too tight.....again!! Better call the mistress!! Hehehe

And nope...not into overload here!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Eric/a,

You told a woman in the supermarket check out you were a crossdresser!!!??
    You go girl. Gaud, how I wish I could be as open about this as you.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sounds like the chain around your neck is too tight.....again!! Better call the mistress!! Hehehe

And nope...not into overload here!!

Love Karren
    Thanks (deep breath) i was wondering why it was so hard to breathe in here) Have to stop straining at the leash!

Don't i get a treat for fetching Your slippers (heeled of course) and chasing the squirrels out of the attic????????

(Whimper)

I too am a self professed foot fetisher.. I love nice feet and the shoes that cover them. I especially enjoy a nice pair of spiked heels on anyone with shapely legs Male or female. Not to be sick or anything the kind of turn offs with feet on a GG is ones that the second toe is longer than the rest....oooooo I just got a shiver.

Alice

Newbie here tonight. Love the VS Shoe Book. Gifts for my wife and wishes for me.