Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

I crossdress behind closed doors if you will, and I do it quite infrequently only when no one is home, the risk of being caught is scary enough ... I do love to take glam shots and such, kind of like a memento if you will ...

... for me it's a great way to relieve stress and tension, let out my repressed desires, express my femininity, and to a certain extent it is liberating (I am woman ... hear me roar! lol) ... I'm gradually working towards like stepping out and at least driving around en femme ... well halloween approaches and I bought the cutest costume (I'm gunna be storm from x-men! lol) so hopefully this chance won't be too far off

I dress fully when I am home with what I have collected so far, four or five nice outfits. I always wear panties 24/7 and I will often wear pantyhose, stockings and a garter under my boy clothes, I shave everything and feel feminine under whatever I'm wearing. I also like to wear jewlery especially a ankle bracelet that dangles under my socks. It's important to me that the things I wear have a sensual factor. comfort is good but I want to feel what I am wearing.. Thongs are the best!!

Jennifer

me i dress when i can i like to be really feminine

I wear a bra almost all the time at home now. My wife is ok with it. I also wear them out in public when I can hide it. For example the cold weather is setting in now, so jackets and vests allow me to cover them up. It feels so good to walk down the street with one on. I really like it. I wear a sports bra when exercising at home and outside. I also wear tights and pantyhose during the winter all the time when it is cold.

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    sandygal, I stay in full dress as often as possible. Sometimes I'm in dress more often than wearing guy clothes. I buy a lot of unisex clothing also.
    Best wishes,
    Vickie

I wear kilts a lot and when I wear anything under its schoolgirl knickers either navy or dark green. Ive tried the odd white pair too. Dont tell anyone.

Whenever I can!

I try to dress at least once a week, more often if I can. I wear panties, bra, hose, heels, skirt/blouse, or a dress, wig, makeup! It feels sooooo good!

Sonya!

what to wear

Yes, panties every day for years; winter brings chance to wear tights or panty hose and slip under drab wear. Completely dress at least once a week and go out a dozen times a year (skirt, hose, heels, sweater; or a summer frock of some kind. Joni

Smile

I wear panties 24/7, have 4 pairs of womens jeans that I have started wearing to work (also have a couple that I wear when not at work, they're lowrise flared leg). I only have a couple of unisex tops that I'm comfortable wearing out now, but I plan on getting more. I had both ears pierced for awhile but the urge to purge came along before they were completly healed so that went by the wayside. I'm also in the market for some womens shoes that I could wear daily without drawing to much attention.
    I have just started mixing fem with drab, I dress fully once a month or so and I've never been out dressed. but enough about me

truth ?

I have fetishes ...
    and "dressing" is still sexually stimulating for me..
    sorry.. if that sounds vulgar,,,
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

dress

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    There are so many types of crossdressers. From the person who will simply wear a pair of panties at home when nobody is around to the person who completly dresses and goes out. I myself will dress completly at home when I can. No wig or makeup, I would love too if I had the chance. I will also wear panties when I go out. When it gets cold in Fl. and I need a coat, I will wear a bra then. I'm just trying to get an idea how hidden or open some of us are.Please give us a idea of the type of crossdressing you do.
    panties and stocking 24/7 usually full dress on weekends and once a month in rubber if I go to a fetish club

What type of crossresser am I

I usually wear panties under my normal clothes when I go out and like to dress in short skirts at home. No make up or wigs. I don,t wish to pass as a genetic female. I have plucked up the courage to drive around in my car wearing a skirt and on occasion have left my car to walk about so dressed when no one is about.

I don't think of myself as a crossdresser, I'm actually a slightly-peeved-dresser.

Jokes aside, in the past I've worn what I think of as "mix-n-match", partly-femme, partly-drab, eg femme underwear & jeans, drab baggy top and shoes, if I'm just sitting around at home then all femme sometimes. Recently I've decided to stop with the mix-n-match between femme and drab, it will be all femme or all drab. This means I won't be stepping outside my front door when I'm dressed femme until I've learned to present myself in a way that won't attract unwanted attention. This could take a while for a number of reasons.

The responses have been fascinating. I am fully closeted except on Halloween. However, I am able to fully dress at home on occassion and in the mornings I arrive at work early and put on hose and heels for awhile. I just love heels - they are what make me feel most feminine. Typically I'll leave my hose on, change into my males shoes and get in the car - put my heels back on and take a drive before the day begins. Its my way of having fun with crossdressing. I'd love to be fully dressed every day but alas...not a lass.

Natasha

I dress several times a month at home in skirt and top or dress, panties, nylons and pumps. I also have some female jeans and capri's my wife gave me that no longer fit her. I usually don't wear make up, but if I do it is usually just lipstick. However if I am home alone occasionally I will completely make up. I don't own a wig. I have panties mixed in with my boy underwear and will wear them to work. I will also wear knee hi's and an ankle bracelet to work. I love the feel of walking in nylon all day. I don't go out dressed as I do not make a good looking girl.

I try to dress whenever I can, but because I'm in college I can only do it on weekends. But I love skirts, panties, heels, and anything that is considered to be girly.

I crossdress four or five times a year, sometimes for a week end, sometimes for a vacation week. I never go out, and only my wife watches me. I love beeing fully dressed, prefering skirts and high heels. I love wearing pantyhose but only when I crossdress. I love taking a lot of time for make up. I love thinking about a long time before crossdressing, because for me dreaming about it is a real pleasure.

I wear a pair of lady's trousers and high heel boots every morning and I walk around for a while before the sun rises...and then I go to the office( after I change of cource!) Todayt was the first day that I went to work with these trousers and nobody noticed....such a different feeling.I wear my heels at home too because my wife has no problem with this but I can not do this very often

what kind of CD'er

I dress usually 3-4 days per week between Mon. and Friday. I am totally private and the only folks that know about me are the ladies on this form and my Higher Power. I dress completely when I do CD, other than a wig and wear only light makeup and some lipstick. Skirt, blouse, stockings, heels, bra, jewelry, undies and fake nails once in a while.
    Love,
    Gretchen

Appendage

I didn't mean to write a book...honest

Jestina's secrets:

I wear panties every day regardless.
    It has been far too long since I dressed fully.
    I occasionally go out in mascara and a bra under my shirt.

In cooler weather I wear panty hose or tights under my male jeans.
    Cooler weather also means painted toes all the time.
    (Summer I am always bare foot)

The few times I wear "Joe Boxers" is when I sense my girlfriend wishes for the manly side of me. She gets tired of "Jess" and wants her boyfriend back.
    Hey my sweet woman wants to feel like a woman too and if I have to be masculine to do it she is worth it!

Also:

I "retired" to be able to work at what I love which is a very masculine line of work, "specialty construction" custom work.
    This work has been risky at times fabricating wonderful pieces from heights or
    during high end construction sites.

One year ago I had my knee ripped open right to the muscle by a carelessly weilded power saw.
    I rushed to the W/C immediatley to remove my panties.
    I drove myself to the hospital and when I got there I could no longer walk.
    But when they cut my jeans from my body for surgury at least I had one less thing to worry about, Thank GOD for presence of mind, I saved my panties!

They were an irreplaceable pair of purple "La Senza" panties!!!
    I mean after all, would scream if anyone cut them!!!

I also race one of my vintage cars.
    Having crashed on two occasions and on one of them I had to rip off my favourite pair of panties before the medic team got to the car.
    This crash was in the southern USA, (redneck country)
    NOT the place to be caught wearing panties, you must agree.

These two occasions have caused me to moderate my panty obsession.
    My girlfriend also wants this kept as "our special thing"
    (among other special things)
    She feels that if I am "outed" she is also "outed"

So whenever I am going to be doing anything risky or dangerous (which is NOT every day) I am strictly a panties and hose man, DAILY!

Every night without exception will be a satin full length nighty and panties and bra.

I would LOVE to dress en femme for at least a 48 hour period or a week idealy.

However I am a single parent of two teens. who live in the bedroom next to mine.

Get the picture?
    Way too difficult, they would never understand.

So circumstance prevents more than I am able to enjoy rightnow.
    THis puts me in a category WAY below where my heart is.

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!

One more loooooooong winded answer from...Jestina!!!

I only ever wear femme underwear and this is every day - Bras, knickers, camis etc, I fully dress every day at work (its a good setup as we have our own business) which can last for up to 3 or 4 hours depending if I am needed out the front, if I am it usually means a rapid transformation. I always show my wife the outfit I have on each day and she provides me with feedback on it and my choice of make-up and accessories. I always wear femme night clothes and that can vary from full length nighties down to two piece flanelette pj's.
    Hugs to all
    Samantha

hi girls well i dress 24/7 but when at home i just have my pj on unless i have friends coming around...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm pretty low-key. I'll wear a thong every now and then. But I live in pretty close quarters with my roomie, so it's about once a week or so.
    Every now and then (about once a month or so) i wear a bra, and stuff it with plastic bags, with warm water to "simulate" breasts

As often as I can, but its normaly only once every two or three weeks (there was a massive gap in the middle of this year!). Thats a nightmare, because then when I do it, its a little over the top! lol (see my pics on another post!)

Soph

is in her vest
    I wear panties and bra and if it's cool a cami and tights almost always around home underneath my guy stuff. I don't ever wear any femme clothing to work. About once a week/fortnight, I'll get out the makeup and skirts and wig and become Jane...
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart