Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

Question What type of crossdresser are you?

There are so many types of crossdressers. From the person who will simply wear a pair of panties at home when nobody is around to the person who completly dresses and goes out. I myself will dress completly at home when I can. No wig or makeup, I would love too if I had the chance. I will also wear panties when I go out. When it gets cold in Fl. and I need a coat, I will wear a bra then. I'm just trying to get an idea how hidden or open some of us are.Please give us a idea of the type of crossdressing you do.

I dress 24 / 7 ! The only difference is that I wear more cloths and makeup when I go out. Around the house its usually only panties and a bra, with red lipstick, and red wig . At home , in the evening I will add a mesh robe. When I go out and the weather is nice I wear shorts, to show off my nice legs. From Katrina

Lone Wolf
    For me, its panties almost every day, bra 3 times a week, and full dress twice.

I'm a behind doors dresser, to me its a way to express my admiration of femini nity as well a fuel to the fire of my desire to nurture some of those feminine attributes in myself. Men draw a very sharp line that provides a very strict definition of "male", while women don't, so I am learning to count myself a "girl", "gurl", "boi" or whatever you please and loving it

Holdup stockings are a passion for me, but I've been dedicatedly teaching myself to "wear" (rather than just occasionally dress in) more casual stuff -- jeans, etc. I'm starting "boyish" and slowly adding embelishments, my latest pair of jeans have seems along the front which if you catch a glimpse, doesn't say "girl"; only if you stop and look at it Love wearing about-the-house heels like espadrilles, sneaker pumps.

Been starting to wear panties regularly, largely by finding ones which wouldn't give themselves away as girly during the day. The Hanes' "Authentic Boxers" (see the description on the link too) describe my daywear exactly.

Incidentally - today I made a decision to try and accept my panty wearing. Still have two pairs of boxers but I carefully tossed them into the bottom of the suitcase that a for 3 years had been where I stuffed my girlswear.

Sandygal,

when I go out having recently just gotten back into the scene here in Canada,I dress from head to toe,with makeup and wig.I don't get the chance to do it as often as I used to between 97-2001,but I still enjoy it very much.

Hugs,
    Melanie

Hi Sandy,

There are as many types of crossdressers as there are people who crossdress. I'll tell you about me, but first a little personal background. I am 45 years old and happily married with four children, the oldest of whom just started his freshman year in college. I came out to my wife about two months ago, but she is still trying to come to terms with it.

Okay. I enjoy dressing completely enfemme (clothes, jewelry, padding, makeup, and wig) and going out, usually during the day shopping and such. This I get to do about once a month for a full day. About once a week I get to dress completely for just a few hours.

Now my everyday look is a mix of fem and boy clothes. I wear panties everyday. When at work, I am usually wearing men's trousers and dress shirts, but I mix in ladies trousers occassionally and ladies jeans every Friday. I usually wear a nice shell or cami under my dress shirt.

When not at work, I am almost always in ladies jeans, shorts or capri's, a nice top, ladies tennis shoes or sandals, though I do try to find styles that are unisex in appearance. I find them prettier, better fitting, and they make me happier.

Hope this answers your question, at least from this girl's perspective.

Jenna

UNPASSABLE
    panties,slacks or jeans with male top every day.
    nightgowns every night.
    skirts & dresses for leasure time in my room.

I've been called a "50 %'er", I kind of like that term. I don't pass as a woman at all, so I don't even try. I do by my most of my jeans, pants shorts and shirts in the women's department. Anybody who sees me knows immediately that I'm some sort of sissy. I haven't bought underwear in the mens department in many years now.

Panties every so often (between 1-3 times a week usually) while just around the house, under my male clothing. Pantyhose under jeans about 1/2 as often, and a cami about 1/2 as often as pantyhose. And a bra 1/2 as often as a cami.

I dress totally femme 2-3 times a week, more often if I can.

I like to get dressed about 2 times a week but no wig or makeup
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Aspiring Member
    I'm enfemme about 50% of the time now, more likely to dress up if I go out (I see less point in dressing up if no one's there to see). One problem is wig/breast forms aren't the most comfortable. Being TS, when I have good natural hair/breasts I could eventually go fulltime.

I wear lingerie all the time, night gowns to bed, and dress fully at least once a week
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I try to dress whenever I can mostly 2 or 3 times a week.Usually dress with wig and makeup

The only time I'm not completely dressed is about 1 or 2 hours every day when I go out for exercise and food.

Karen Sue

I think my avatar says what I do
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I am really surprised that there are not more Full - Time CD'ers out there, or is it that they are just not posting. At the same time with so many Part - Timers posting maybe CD'ing is more popular than we think ! Love being Katrina Maureen 24/7 for the last 15 months, and I hope more full - timers will post. to all the forum members !

Hi there,

I wear almost 8 hrs everyday bra and panty under my male clothes when I am at work. At home, my wife is not happy if I dress, so I have stopped wearing bra and panty at home, but if she is not around then i dress up and keep admiring myself in the mirror.

brijal Now know as sara

I have a very extensive work schedule so I only dress once in a great while. I have been known to take a drive just to park somewhere and dress then continue my drive. When I do its fully dressed. At home when alone just a nighty.

Panties 24/7 as I have done for decades and I haven't even owned any male underpants for years. I am a closet CD and only dress fully en-femme at home.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Type

I'm "full bore" Hon. All or nothing. That includes when I, as Ericka, decide to CD as Eric. Ericka Kay

Untitled
    I think I may be in the wrong place here, I never cross dress, you would not see me dead in male clothing *YUK*
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Guy clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    I think I may be in the wrong place here, I never cross dress, you would not see me dead in male clothing *YUK*
    You're in the right place, Nigella. Ericka likes being a girl but sometimes her male half takes over and she wants to be Eric. It's a "girl/guy thing". Ericka Kay

Hi,

Just a skirt, tights and top every now and again.

Cheers,
    Skyie

Classic Lingerie Lover

Whenever I can.

I usually dress totally as often as every day, that is hose, wig, some make-up and always a skirt or dress. But only for limited time and always in private. 2-3 hours usually and worth every bit of the effort to achieve "the look". I'm dressed right now!!
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]