Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

I feel feminine enough to dress in a way that I wouldn't stand out from the GGs if I had a more women's like body, but not feminine enough for a full "transformation" (it just isn't me, 'cause it feels artificial to me. Tried it, but it hasn't been a very good experience).
    Last edited by Marla S; 09-06-2006 at 05:22 AM.

Wink im the closet type

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    There are so many types of crossdressers. From the person who will simply wear a pair of panties at home when nobody is around to the person who completly dresses and goes out. I myself will dress completly at home when I can. No wig or makeup, I would love too if I had the chance. I will also wear panties when I go out. When it gets cold in Fl. and I need a coat, I will wear a bra then. I'm just trying to get an idea how hidden or open some of us are.Please give us a idea of the type of crossdressing you do.
    im the closet type of crossdresser,love to wear pantyhose cinchers or corsets
    heels and dresses.im the average type would love to dress up with someone in my area until that time closed doors for this girl.someday my dream will come true. huggs roberta.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

Lonely Closet Dresser ccrossd32's Avatar
    I wear panites everyday under my male clothes, and a bra when I drive to work. I wear a nigt gown to bed at night to bed. Never get a chance to get fully dress

I wear panties 24/7 now. I shave my legs every 2 or 3 days. I try to dress fully with makeup and a wig about every couple of weeks. Usually I stay home when dressed, but I have been out a couple of times to a club here in town. My wife knows and is supportive. My kids don't know, so that limits how often I can dress. Once the children know, I will probably dress fully more often.

Michelle-H

When I get home, the first thing I do is to change into a dress or skirt and top. I have one pair of BDUs for when I go to a doctors office. Even when I am in male clothes at home(outside or somthing), I have womens shoes on. I just love shoes!

I love to wear underpanties as often as I can and I like the feel of thongs while riding my motorcycle. I'm a closet dresser and dress maybe twice a month or when I'm home alone. Ihave so much body hair that I'd have to nair it once a week. And nairing you back is a team effort. I do shave my legs often and think in Fem mode all the time.

Alice

I personally crossdress nearly every single day, starting every afternoon when I get home from work. Although I do not obviously crossdress at work, I always wear some sort of women's sneakers or boots with my jeans. Sometimes, I wear women's jeans to work, too. When I'm in male mode, I typically do not wear panties...I do however change into my panties when I get home and begin slipping into something a bit more feminine. I also typically do not wear a wig and/or makeup if I'm just going to be hanging around the house--but that doesn't stop me from going out to get the paper or the mail, walking my dog or talking to my neighbors. After many years of struggle, I'm at a point where I'm happy and comfortable just being me...Hope this answered your question.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Dropping Off

Well, up to about 3 months ago I would rush home every night and be Andrea. So I could say femme for 6hours per day, and all weekend. Currently I would be a quarter of that. Just happened, not really sure why , mostly now it is the clothing and some accesories, but without the make up or hair. WinterBlues/Menopause?? or just plain bored ............. not too sure where it is going at the moment.
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs Andrea[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]'BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT'[/SIZE]

crossdresser

i allways wear panties under my drab clothes. i will wear thigh highs this winter. thinking about getting a cami to wear also. allways wear panties and a bra at nite under my nite gown. dress full a couple times a week. wig, makeup, stockings, etc.
    sue ellan.

I wear panties all the time and the winter i wear panties,bra and panty hose,i also wear my bra with my enchancers .with a jacket it hard to tell what you are wearing.at home i dress all the way except for wig and makeup,i'm still working on that.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

i wear knickers everyday bras most days but not fully dressed much would like to take it further with other girls any girls in the south west of england

idnever every day mostly in the mornings and evening go to bed in nities brenda

Quote Originally Posted by brijal_in View Post
    Hi there,

I wear almost 8 hrs everyday bra and panty under my male clothes when I am at work. At home, my wife is not happy if I dress, so I have stopped wearing bra and panty at home, but if she is not around then i dress up and keep admiring myself in the mirror.

brijal Now know as sara
    I need to wait for cooler weather before I can wear lingerie at work. Like brijal, I don't dress at home unless my wife is out.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. But the question wasn't just for me. I have seen a lot of posts that said things like "I wear panties once a week, am I a crossdresser?" I was hoping to show the new readers that crossdressing comes in many stages and thats why its hard to give a simple answer. I guess we all just do what we can, enjoy it as much as we can and don't be ashamed. Your not alone. So please keep your answers coming, so we all can see what is a crossdresser.

Smile What type of crossdresser are you?

When in the house, I am fully dressed. No makeup or wigs. When I go out I wear panties, bra and breast forms under my shirts, whether T--shirt or regular shirt. Usually my t-shirt is a large one as I do not want the bra to protrude too far out. Sometimes I go out fully dressed, I had done this about three or four times. It is usually early on a SUnday morning as there are not too many people driving around that time of the morning. I enjoy dressing to the fullest.

At home I'll alone I'll either dress fully from the neck down, or be in some sort of mixture. I have to wear company issued clothes at work so I will sometimes wear nice things underneath.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Because the motivation is still sexual for me, I get a lot of "satisfaction" from wearing lingerie, particularly if it's sexy; panties, bra, corste, stockings suspenders etc. Because my wife is not supportive, I can sometimes grab an hour of femme time in the house in lingerie when she's out, and I've been out shopping with that lot on under my sweater and jeans, but only a few times. If she's out for longer, I'll add heels, and a dress or skirt and top (but no wig or make-up just yet). I particularly like the restriction of a really tight skirt, and have walked around the outside of the house at night fully dressed. The sound of stilettoes on concrete and the threat of being seen by the neighbours adds to the excitement. One day I hope to get my wife on-side enough to go out fully dressed with her as two girl friends, but I think that will be a bridge too far for her.
    Tony

For me I would have to say, that execpt for work, I am emfemme all the time, and when I am at work, what I am warring under my male clothing is not seen by anyone. But I must addmit that I am thinking of going full time, just as soon as I get the chance for a different job.

[See left photo.] Chances are I'm 'in transition' - but just too broke to run with it. I never made much of a guy. Doing way better as a woman.

For the most part, I'm all or nothing. Either full blown femme (and then I usually go out), or boring boy mode. Occasionally, if I'm bumming around the house, I'll wear a girly t-shirt and jeans or a tracksuit or something, but I don't wear lingerie under my boy clothes or to bed or anything.

I'm to the point where dressing isn't a sexual experience anymore, it's just a natural part of me.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Rene L -

My Type?

Since my wife doesn't know (or at least doesn't admit to knowing), I'm very much in the closet. I almost never get a chance to dress. I do sometimes wear a bra under my dress shirts to work in a finance department.

Maybe I should tell you that I have a reputation for not wearing white shirts to work. In fact, the one day in the last four years that I did, one person asked if I was ill and another asked if we didn't get the laundry done!

However, even wearing dark shirts, you can be "discovered". We have one lady that works here who likes to, on occasion, rub your shoulders or put a hand on your shoulder. She's done so when I was wearing a bra. And I KNOW there was no mistaking it. Nothing was ever said, though.

I long for a day/time when I can dress completely. But we'll just have to see what happens.

Silver Member
    take a look at My photos in My avatar and on My profile--you can probably guess what kind of tg I am

Being retired with a working wife; I dress 4 to 5 times a week completely en femme. I always go out of the house. I can't just get all dressed up and stay inside.

Normally when my wife arrives home from work in the evening around 6 pm I am back to boy mode...sometimes not. She married a man so a man I will be a man when she is home. However; we do go to dinner, movies, etc sometimes with me as Marie. I give her that option. As she said "she does it for me because she know I enjoy it and she loves me". There's no thrill or any turn on for her. But she loves me enough to let me be me. What a gem.

Marie

Some humans aren't human. Some humans aren't kind.....John Prine

Tights & Leotards

I like wearing tights & leotards exclusively
    im a submissive superhero come and capture me
    you kinky super villianesses

You got here, a semi-closeted girl who pretty much wears knickers 24/7 and dresses, fully, pretty much most days for an hour at least.

Still trying to work out how far down the TG spectrum I arrive at.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]