Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: how old were you when the urge began?

Thumbs up My First Time

woow, hello all, this is my first posting here. my first time was when i was in second grade, me and a friend of mine tried on his moms pantyhose, wooow, they felt so good. then i tried on my moms, and she had some leather knee high boots, one red pair and one black. that's all it took.
    Last edited by ~Bobbie~; 10-22-2006 at 10:18 PM.
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

I am sure very young, but the first notable event was when I was 11. My mother dressed me as Cinderella for a school haloween party. That was a signifigant turning point for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    just wondered when you started cding, what age were you and what was the first thing you tried on?
    i was around 10 and i was fascinated by my sisters long quilted dressing gown (remember those!) and it progressed from there x
    I was about 7 when I was at a parade and all the girls was marching bye
    in there high heel boots and pantyhose and I thought to myself that I wanted to
    wear them. so I raided my mothers wardrobe. got caught to,

The first 17 years of my life I was a very sad and depressed person. In my teens I had a non-existant social life and I had difficulty just speaking back to people addressing me.
    I was also very emotionless and dead inside. Literally dead inside.
    Even as a child I was very sad and would always think negative thoughts all of the time, and even then had difficulty overcoming my shyness most of the time.
    Then I went on Sertraline. I figured out by myself I had chronic depression all of this time. (Gee, thanks alot teachers/psychologists that said I seemed like a very shy/sad person yet did nothing else to help).
    It took me that long to realize that what I was experiencing was not normal and I did not deserve it. That might sound dumb, but I was so used to being depressed, I never knew it didn't have to be like that.
    By age 20 I started putting nailpolish on my toes. Then I realized I enjoyed it a lot. Then I found this forum.

As far as I can tell I do not remember ever cross-dressing as a child.

But when I was in my early teens and started reading sex manuals I became envious of girls' ability to experience multiple orgasms. Yet I wonder if I was ever envious even before then. I also figured back then that women were superior because they were indispensable to the human race, but men were disposable. [ie, I figured if only one sex could exist it would be women... - At the same time I believed this I still considered men and women to be equal... I know that doesn't make sense to some of you and seems contradictory... but... in a certain light... ah whatever that was then this is now...]
    Also, I thought women were very beautiful, and men ugly. (Then again I'm [mostly] heterosexual so what do you expect...)

And if I could magically become a girl with no medical complications I would, but I know I can't, so I'm still okay with just being genderqueer.

Hmmm would this make me TV or TS? I dunno. Stupid labels.
    Last edited by Melanie85; 10-22-2006 at 07:31 PM.
    Gnothi Seauton

Smile

I was about 12-13 years old.

I "borrowed" my mom's clothes...

I was 11 when it hit me, I have no sisters so moms things were it. I knew from the first time there was no stopping the urge to dress in womens clothing.

I was twelve when I first tried on my mother's undies and it progressed from there. Although when I was around 5, my cousins and I would try on my grandmother's square dancing dresses, but that was just kids stuff.

for me about 6 or 7 mum's stockings my sister cloths. the laundry pile was a good hunting ground
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I started when I was about 9 but i was just trying on my sisters panties and things like that i dont remember what made me intersted

I had to be around 8 or so. I don't know what the allure of pantyhose/nylon was at the time, but I seem to remember being caught wearing some of Mom's knee-highs.

It just snowballed from there. Eventually I started buying my own clothes and renewing my wardrobe every so often.

urge

I would say the urge for me began around my mid teens and i remember it cause my mom caught me with some of her clothing and she had to get rid of some of what she caught me with. Other than that the urge really started back up around 18-19 when i got my car and i've beed crossdressing ever since.

First Time

I was in my mid twenties. Already married. That was akward. We experimented but my wife could never adjust. So its don't ask don't tell.

Luv,

Wendy

Good to see other people also started at a relatively older age like me
    Gnothi Seauton

I was 5 or 6 and tried on a pair of my big sisters cotton panties and a sun dress. That was over 40 years ago and I still remember it clearly.

I was about 12. I tried on my sisters pantyhose and a dress and really liked the way I looked.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I was about 8, i started to wear my mothers pantyhose under my pajama's, then that went to the rest of her clothes

Appendage
    I was six years old the first time I had those butterfly's in my belly.
    I wanted to wear a dress that my mother was buying for my cousin who was the same size and age as me.

At seven I was sneeking into girdles (as if I needed them!)
    and by eight I was wearing girls panties and leotard every time I could get away with it.
    I just had to say that mine were all dirty in the laundry.
    I actually hid them so my drawer would be empty.

At ten I bought my first femme clothes a yellow bikini from what would today be the equivalent to a "Walmart".
    Wow ten years old!!! That still blows me away to think of.
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

Cutie looking for friends kayla1003's Avatar
    Age 13. Saw a Sally Jessy Raphael show about a couple that the man wanted to get married in a wedding dress. There were other couples on the panel including the most gorgeous crossdresser I have ever seen. I was hooked right then and there.