Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Fantasy?

Question What's Your Fantasy?

[SIZE="4"]This is mine. I would love if my wife took control for the day. I want her to make all the decisions. I would want her to take me shopping and dress me from head to toes. I want her to take me to have my nails done. I want her to pick out the wig. I want her to pick a place for my makeup. I want her to make me feel special.I want to finish the day as lovers. I want it all, after all, its my fantasy. Now what's your fantasy? You can have more than one.[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I'd love to wake up one morning and be my father's daughter like i should have been the first time

I'm living my fantasy......

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen, your life would make a great weekly TV series. I'm still thinking of a title.

To spend a weekend at a retreat for crossdressers. Spend the entire weekend as a Lady and treated as one. There would be instructors and counslers to help me become a better woman, I would be treated to complete head to toe transformation including nails skin hair etc.
    I would bring all my clothes nad be given my own room. The weekend would include a mixer, dance a day at the spa and a night on the town. Also group discussions on womanhood.

My fantacy
    Lisa Spano

Gold Member
    I have a long blue evening gown on and it sparkles, blue 4" pumps, stocking with those line on the back of them, hair done up, make up done by a professional, nails done in blue and watching the Lions winning the super bowl in a run a way win

I think my fantasy is to spend a week with my wife dressed the whole time . going out dressed to the 9's at night to dinner and clubs to dance .shopping for clothes during the day . Oh fairy godmother where are you.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    That part about the Lions well that aint gonna happen sisiter so sorry the Pats are gonna take it this year for sure.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

Come on guests, sign up and tell us your fantasies. After all, you are on crossdressers.com. You must have some kind of fantasy to be here.

No You're Not
    I fantasize about crushing my enemies' bones into powder. While wearing some fierce spike heels.

OK Sandy, in true Blue Peter style, here is part of one I prepared earlier.

It is a Friday and Helen in drab has just flown in to East Midlands Airport and driven to Milton Keynes. She books into the hotel and goes up to her room. Once in the room she quickly removes all her male clothes and hangs them in the wardrobe. “I won’t need those again for a couple of days” she thinks to herself.
    Having used hair removal cream to remove most of her body hair before she left home she checks that she is satisfied there are no giveaway hairs showing and proceeds to shave her face, not once but twice to ensure her face is smooth and free of beard hair. As she finishes the phone rings and it is Lynda letting her know that she has also arrived and is just across the corridor in her own room. They speak briefly and arrange to meet in the hotel bar at 7.30 for a pre-dinner drink.
    Helen continues to dress. On go her brunette wig, with a hint of red, and makeup (she can’t wait for the following day when she is going to have it done professionally) and then her underwear, a red push up bra and boy shorts. She had thought about wearing suspender pantyhose but decided her smooth, tanned legs were good enough to go without. Over the top of this she put her favourite little black dress and slipped on a pair of high heel sandals.
    Out of her case she took her jewellery box and placed a couple of rings on her fingers, clip on diamond earrings and a matching white gold and diamond necklace.
    She looked at herself in the mirror and thought “not bad, I hope Lynda appreciates the effort I have made for this our first meeting”.
    Placing her makeup, purse and room key in her clutch bag she takes a big breath and opens the door of her room. Along the corridor she walks her high heels sinking into the carpet with each stride. She waits for the lift which is empty and pushes the button for the Bar/Restaurant Floor. Leaving the lift she is aware of the click of her heels on the tiled floor. As she enters the bar a few heads turn and wonder who she is meeting. She takes a seat and a waiter comes over to take her order. She orders a White Port on ice.
    Shortly after her drink is brought to her heads turn again as Lynda enters the bar. She is wearing her calf length, sequined, black cocktail dress, a scarf carefully draped around her neck and high heeled strappy sandals.
    Helen rises to greet Lynda and they kiss each other on both cheeks (the Spanish way). The waiter comes over and takes Lynda’s order for a White Wine Spritzer and soon the girls are chatting away like the good friends they have become during the time they have been corresponding on the internet.
    They move into the Restaurant, continuing their chat over the meal. Before they know it the Restaurant staff are waiting for them to leave so that they can all go home. Helen decides the one hour time difference from Spain is catching up on her and decides to call it a night. The girls make their way out of the restaurant, across to the lift and up to their floor. Outside their doors they say goodnight and Helen tells Lynda how good it is to have a special girlfriend to share things with. They enter their bedrooms after agreeing to meet for breakfast the following morning.
    Helen is pleased with the way the evening had gone and that her friend was as nice in person as she was chatting on line. She removes her makeup and clothes and puts on her new red nightshirt, bought specially for the trip. She climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep, dreaming of what was to come the following day.

Perhaps not much of a fantasy for some girls but one hell of one for a closeted girl like me.

Helen xx

I Couldn't Post It !

If I posted what my REAL FANTASY is I would never be allowed to post here again. Let us just say that I am happy to be a woman now, and forever ! From Katrina From Now on - Always a Woman !

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdcheryl View Post
    That part about the Lions well that aint gonna happen sisiter so sorry the Pats are gonna take it this year for sure.
    Thats why it's a fantasy

Hawaii, in a bikini.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Lots, but more than any other, that I'd not said "No" when, aged 12, my inspiration offered to dress me so I wouldn't be out of place listening in on the girly conversation I was listening in on... She seemed genuinely dissapointed when I didn't say yes.

happy to be here

Fantasy!

SandyGal,

My fantasy would be that I could have a wonderful CD as my SO. I would love to occassionally be the woman in change and completely take care of the special CD in my life. As you described in your fantasy, I would love to help my mate with her complete look, including a lovely day out dressed en femme. We could be the "ladies who do lunch" for the day. We could go to all of her favourite places, which could include the spa. I would buy her roses and prepare a romantic dinner at home, just for us alone. Some good food, a little wine, relaxing jazz music and great conversation. Who knows what may happen after that? All good things, I am sure.

To retire in 59 more drive up's. That's not counting weekends, holidays or vacation days. Oh that part is going to happen, but the fantasty is to do it as a millionaire. That is the part that is a fantasty..BJ

Quote Originally Posted by lisacd882000 View Post
    To spend a weekend at a retreat for crossdressers. Spend the entire weekend as a Lady and treated as one. There would be instructors and counslers to help me become a better woman, I would be treated to complete head to toe transformation including nails skin hair etc.
    Delicious I have a bit of a subbie twist - call it female admiration - so it would be a "compulsory" male improvement course; on arrival my guy things would be taken away and stored "safely", the Ladies doing it out of "pity".

I always feel a bit like an interloper or a thief, taking a perogative that isn't mine to take, so being compelled to it feels a little easier to accept... And perhaps a tinge of guilty conscience - that a guy ought to live up to the male expectation of femininity - of which submission is often an element (I was raised in a christian household where the women were biblically instructed to obey the men).

I would be about 7 yo and my mother would ask if I really would rather be
    a girl. Instead of saying, as I did, "Of course not, girls have cooties", I
    would be truthful and say, "More than anything else". From then on she would tell
    me that I had to wear dresses with bouffant slips (this was the 50s).

So I would come home from school and instead of changing I would spend the
    rest of the day in my dress. After school, I would sit in the living room with my mother and chat with her as a daughter would.
    In another reality this would not be a fantasy.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    [SIZE="4"]This is mine. I would love if my wife took control for the day. I want her to make all the decisions. I would want her to take me shopping and dress me from head to toes. I want her to take me to have my nails done. I want her to pick out the wig. I want her to pick a place for my makeup. I want her to make me feel special.I want to finish the day as lovers. I want it all, after all, its my fantasy. Now what's your fantasy? You can have more than one.[/SIZE]
    This is my fantasy as well, just insert husband where you have wife and him where you have her. When indulging his fantasies it often takes all day and a lot of effort. When indulging mine oh maybe and hour tops Why is it that some people think they deserve such efforts when they don't ever reciprocate?

Wink Sabrina's Fantasies

I have several, most of them are of a higher rating than I am sure is allowed in this forum

That said, here are some that are more publicly acceptable:

1) To go out enfemme with a group of gg & gulrs to a club and have the night of our lives, turning heads and breaking hearts. Dancing the night away, flirting with the boys, and maybe even stealing a kiss or two

2) To be taken out enfemme by a man an treated like a lady the entire evening, admired, maybe even worshiped. To be on his arm and not fearing the public's scrutiny, to be introduced as his charming companion for the evening.

And I will steal this one because it has now become one of my fantasies too...

3) To go to a weekend retreat with other gurls where we would have to be dressed up all the time, meet for breakfast, then go to various workshops and just be thrilled to be surrounded by so many other gurls instead of being alone at home.

Fantasy

I'm living my fantasy as well. I'm an adventuress. I don't just sit around like a bump on a log and look pretty (!?). I do stuff. Anyway, I'm shortly going to retire for real (took early retirement in 2002) and possibly start my own business being a private investigator with Richard as the owner and Ericka as the "silent" partner(who does all the work). Being an independent and empowered woman is MY fantasy. Ericka Kay

To have gotten physical with my ninth grade history teacher Ms. Y---- , Oh crap that was last years fantasy. Hmmmm to have my wife accept Joy fully.

To have a FULLY accepting and participating wife. Both of us dressing in beautiful clothes at all times and NEVER being "read" .

Also to be a perfect size 5 (now THAT is a fantasy)
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Admirerplus GG, you sound like the lady for me. To bad i am married & your not in the states, but you would fill my dreams to a t.
    Janelle