View Poll Results: Is dressing still fun to you?

Voters
228. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

222 97.37%
  • No

6 2.63%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does any one dress just for fun any more

Gold Member

Question Does any one dress just for fun any more

Well do you? I mean it seems like for most any more it's life or death to dress, or I'm a woman in mans body, or I'm confused what to do?

I know these things I have thought about it my self a few times and these demons can take you down a hard road.

But what I would like to know is do you ever get dressed just for fun? You know have a good time at it and enjoy your self, hell even laugh at your self, I know I do.

So answer the simple yes and no poll and heck lets here your opinion.

~Tina~
    Last edited by Tina Dixon; 09-09-2006 at 07:55 AM.

Can't think of a time when dressing wouldn't be fun.

As a matter of fact. I'm dressed for fun right now as I sat here to answer your post. Sandy

I guess there are different clinical reasons and factors involved. But the main purpose and really,98% of it all is to relax and have fun. Samantha

Platinum Member
    oh Tina you silly silly silly girl you ......Does any one dress just for fun any more ??? girlfriend yes i dress for fun think about it .... the shopping finding that drop dead to die for item .... weather or not you were shopping for it or not .....the clothes ... the shoes.... a lot of have to be "him" every day as most have no choose .... but to take a step outside in the middle of what's real and what we only dream could be ... thats way cool and girlfriend cool is fun......

when being Wendy stops being fun then it's time to rethink this whole thingy....life's short have fun while you can ......

Silver Member
    If this whole thing wasn't fun, I wouldn't dream of going through it all. I am having the time of my life.

Yes, depends on the meaning of fun though.
    When I dress it always feels good. That's kind of fun on it's own.
    Sometimes I like to over-style myself or to dress in a "stereotypical style" (vamp and the like) - occasionally I laugh about myself than. This is big fun, but nothing for every day. It's a bit like a child's fun custuming for Halloween.
    And of course it is a lot of fun to get all this clothes and items. In particular when they just arrive and you are finally able to wear them.
    Last edited by Marla S; 09-09-2006 at 08:17 AM.

For fun

I don't dress for anything but fun, Tina. Ericka Kay

I can't think of an instance where dressing wouldn't be fun.

Karen Sue

You bet. My gf and I also shop for fun. I bought 4 pairs of gorgeous little lace thongs last weekend on an outdoor clearance table for $.44 each. She asked why I bought 4 pairs, I said because they were 44 cents, it was fun. Meanwhile she bought 4 bras from the rack for $.99 each. Fun. The ones that don't fit her, I get. I am pretty sure none of them will fit her. More fun! She really likes shopping with me (I am en drab), because "all those other women think, oh isn't he nice, holding her bras for her while she shops, and they don't know they are for Wenda!"
    I don't dress to pass, but seem to have passed a couple of times, but it is a pleasant distraction from more mundane things, like remodelling my hundred year old house with 80 year old wiring. I know what you mean though, some of the posts are laden with angst. Not mine. So far.

If it's not fun, what's the point? Several times I've had opportunities to dress but just didn't feel like it, so I didn't. And I don't dress just to sit around the house.

When I dress I get out and find something fun to do; picnic, shopping, movies, etc.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Looks like i'm the first to vote NO.

The reason? Dressing is not fun because its (almost) normal for me to dress in lingierie and androdgnous womens clothing these days.

Every morning I put on a pair of panties and hose without a second thought. Today (Sat) I wore a pair of my 'Seven7' jeans which are very girly in style and cut, but to me they were just a pair of jeans to wear for the day.

Sometimes i'm a little self concious as i'm not 'out' to family or friends as a crossdresser, but androdgnous femme clothing has become normal as opposed to a 'fun' thing.

Of course, I still enjoy the times when I go all out to transform myself into a girl for a day - its always special!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

If i wasn't dressing for fun anymore I guess I would just stop, but I've been doing this for 40+ years can't see myself stopping now.

Yes oh yes oh yes!

Dressing is always fun even when it is androgenous and pressing the envelope in drab. Sometimes, I confess, I enjoy pushing the boundry in drab more than full dress up.

Fun has always been the first draw to dressing for me and is why I have progressed from just panties to everything I can now.

Fun? You bet and if it ever stops being fun then I would consider quitting.

Hugs Krystal.
    What does not kill us only makes us stranger!!!

Hey. Tina...do you get the impression the answer is YES.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

while deep inside I feel the need to dress to express my true self. Dressing is allways FUN and I do every chance I get, even if in is just in unddies my boy things.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Dee View Post
    Hey. Tina...do you get the impression the answer is YES.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's what I always thought but you get reading things here and you begin to wonder.

Sure i have fun dressing when i mismatch cloth, put lip stick on a little to full or really screw up makeup, i'm really good at that. dressing is a blast and it helps me forget that guy who spent a day in traffic and worked 10 hrs.
    Sky

Of course it's fun!

... and, it's having fun on many different 'levels'.
    I enjoy the fun of looking nice, the time spent on hair, makeup, cute, sexy underthings, and all.
    I enjoy the fun of going out, and seeing this beautiful world from my femme perspective ... (I always seem to have more fun in my femme persona)
    I enjoy the fun of the freedom to express myself in whatever gender role happens to work at the time.
    It's sort of what it's all about, isn't it?
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Dressing as a girl is much more fun than dressing as a boy. Boy clothes are boring. I hate them. Girl clothes offer such a great opportunity for variety and experimentation. I love being a girl.

Sasha Anne

Why do something that is not fun?

I have the most fun dressing after a trip to the salon, everything is clean and fresh and feels so good. I'll be there later today.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    [SIZE=3]Looks like i'm the first to vote NO.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The reason? Dressing is not fun because its (almost) normal for me to dress in lingierie and androdgnous womens clothing these days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Every morning I put on a pair of panties and hose without a second thought. Today (Sat) I wore a pair of my 'Seven7' jeans which are very girly in style and cut, but to me they were just a pair of jeans to wear for the day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Sometimes i'm a little self concious as i'm not 'out' to family or friends as a crossdresser, but androdgnous femme clothing has become normal as opposed to a 'fun' thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Of course, I still enjoy the times when I go all out to transform myself into a girl for a day - its always special![/SIZE]
    So your saying its not fun but when you transform into a girl it's allways special?

I am closeted and have never been out dressed. On top of that my attempts at make-up are a joke. So, I have to admit it, yes, I dress for the fun of it.

Helen xx

Smile Define Fun

11:45 on the cpu and answering this post, my wife is out and we have a party to go 110 miles away going west and a scout meeting for my son at 4 pm.
    I have a charter meeting to go to at 630 pm would like to dress home and go but now that has changed i will have to get there at around 530 pm use the hotel room provided by the club, share it with 6 other girls trying to use the the bathroom mirra too.
    No cat fighting allowed .
    Fun Fun oh im sorry forgot need a hair cut too too much hai on this head bulges my wig LOL but i do love it so much . Nadeen