Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

Its kinda like this. I'm a stiletto heel and nylon stocking addict. Sure! I love the panties, bra's. make and other girly stuff period. My CDing episodes have always started off with a good foundation. High stiletto heels.. I love everything about womens shoes, The sight, the touch and the way I feel while wearing em. Also I have a preference for Thi highs with reinforced toes and wearing them with pointed toe stilettos. I guess this is more of a sexual fetish than a CD issue. I just spent $120.00 on another pair of stilettos with the very long pointed toes and 5" spiked heels, I'm feeling guilty but it will pass. Do any of you gurls have a sexual thing for shoes?

Smile Retifism amongst other things

I'll put my hand up and be counted. I certainly do have a sexual thing for shoes, womens shoe only though, size 10 men's brogues do nothing for me.

It seems there's a tide running against sex for pleasure being discussed around here (Hey... I could be wrong... Dont judge me please), so I think I'll leave it at that.

Red face

count me in. I have alwasy wanted to wear women's shoes. I for sure would have a major problem if I was a women's size 9, Since, I am a 12.5 or 13, I am not able to find much variety of shoes. I do have 7 pairs and only 2 pairs of guys shoes. Jena

Silver Member
    Wow, if I had the money I could sure become one. Shoes are wonderful. I just can't afford what I would like.

Steph

The shoes are my favorite part, you can literaly have one pair for every day of the year. Plus some pairs can go with almost anything. I don't get off on shoes, but I do get excited every now and then when I see a pair I like.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

No outfit is complete without the shoes and thigh highs! Yep I'd have to say that the shoes are just about my favorite part about dressing.

Another shoe queen here

I love buying heels, it is a major part I have to control in my shopping as I just love shoes.

Tiffany

shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Wow, if I had the money I could sure become one. Shoes are wonderful. I just can't afford what I would like.

Steph
    I'm in the sme boat. Champaign tase - NO pocket. lol

susie bear

Yes, being a leg man I not only adore shoes but stockings, garter belts, and pantyhose as well. Oh I almost forgot about pretty pedicures. My favorite style of shoes is anything that is peep toe. I especially love the vintage ones from the forties and fifties. Billie Jean

I love heels and shoes - but I am loving this time of year - the boots are coming out. I have 3 pairs but my wife has about 6 different pairs of black and brown boots of different heel size. We both have size 7 feet so we can share shoes & boots - what a bonus

sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Sejd
    Never thought about it before I slipped my feet with thigh highs into my new black leather shoes. Now I understand!!!!
    Sejd

*giggle* You can have read more than 8 posts before reading this?

I have a serious shoe fetish.... all up i think i have nearly 30 pairs, all different styles.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Yes I have a shoe fetish, for as long as I can remember. I love the way they feel when I wear them as well as how they transform the very act of walking in them.

If I had to give up all but was able to keep one item, I would keep the shoes.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Count me in as well!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Love them! At least 30 pairs!!

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

i just love heels usually 3-4 inch. the shape of a hjgh heel womens shoe is so beautiful so much thought has gone into the design whereas mens are very basic. the look of the shoes on your feet with the pointed toes and the sound of that heel as you walk is undescribable. although the most i have spent on one pair of high heel shoes is around £35 if the right pair came along i would not hesitate to spend much more x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

fetish

high heels put the finshing touch on when getting all dressed up.
    sue ellan

Banned Read only

Let's see

of all the posts i've made here 94% have been related to high heels of some kind.

i would have to say that it qualifies as a heavenly addiction as i sit here in my favorite heels (see avatar) drinking coffee and working on a spreadsheet waiting for the mail to come

high heel fetish in the dictionary has my picture beside it.
    Emailed Mistress this thread for Her amusement!

Banned Read only
    I don't know if it's a fetish,when I see sexy shoes,they are a must have,especially if they are 4 inch heels

Well, I don't think it's a fetish, but I like strappy, open toe heels that show off my painted toes.

Vikki

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hmmmm :)

they sure are fun!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    they sure are fun!
    yes they are

Quote Originally Posted by lahr View Post
    Its kinda like this. I'm a stiletto heel and nylon stocking addict. Sure! I love the panties, bra's. make and other girly stuff period. My CDing episodes have always started off with a good foundation. High stiletto heels.. I love everything about womens shoes, The sight, the touch and the way I feel while wearing em. Also I have a preference for Thi highs with reinforced toes and wearing them with pointed toe stilettos. I guess this is more of a sexual fetish than a CD issue. I just spent $120.00 on another pair of stilettos with the very long pointed toes and 5" spiked heels, I'm feeling guilty but it will pass. Do any of you gurls have a sexual thing for shoes?
    I don't think that it is a fetish, for me, but I have always loved warring silk stockings and stiletto heeled shoes, I have many pairs, and really just love walking around in them, going out the sound they make as I walk, it is really wonderful.

As always Loves

Thumbs up

Shoe Fetish???? mmmm, how do you answer that any be in the rules at the same time...? Hell yea, i have had a shoe fetish since i was in the 2nd grade and my mom had these 2 pairs of little knee high leather boots, one black pair and one red pair, they fit me like a glove. i would put on her knee highs ( her panty hose were way to big...) (why knee highs? what the heck are they good for?> and then put on a pair of those boots, i felt like i was home, or im heaven, it just felt right. now i have have 2 pairs of Thigh Highs, 1 pair of knee high white gogo boots, a pair of mules, and my newest addidion, a pair of 6" stripper f%&k me heels. i love all of them, they are great, and make me feel so sexy..... and like some one said, DON'T FORGET THE PANTYHOSE.... no shoes feel good without the nylons...
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?